This is the beginning of a huge shift in global power...

This is the beginning of a huge shift in global power. The US government is the most unpopular among it's own people in the world, and has almost completely transitioned into irrelevance and military impotence. The 20's are the beginning of the new Russian era.

Attached: russia.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

So you would support a Russian invasion, just to spite trans-women?
Wow...

>So you would support a Russian invasion, just to spite trans-women?
yes

A Russian company never banned me from its social media platform for stating Catholic doctrine.

If Putin helps to liberate the West from globohomo jew-supremacist tyranny, Russia will have my eternal gratitude and loyalty.

Attached: srjsr.jpg (792x577, 58.73K)

this meme makes shills seethe.

Attached: 1601396879278.png (680x709, 243.33K)

yes.

Underrated post

You do realize that Russia will invade and not leave if they do, they will just impose dictatorship over you. The only good thing you get from that is no rights for the LGTBQ+, but at what cost? You'll live under Russian rule user.

>You do realize that Russia will invade and not leave if they do, they will just impose dictatorship over you
where are the downsides?

Better Russia then kikes, niggers, and crazy faggots.

I would support a Russian invasion just to spite you.

we already live under jewish globohomo rule so it doesn’t sound so bad.

Yes

Attached: 76895789.jpg (1020x992, 235.97K)

have sex.

To oppose the footsoldiers, (trans, LGB, niggers etc) of globohomo?

Yes.

and niggers and progressives and the whole globohomo order

no.

Yes.

ok

Attached: deadruskie.jpg (1280x720, 153.35K)

This meme is me. Very good

This is the main reason to support them actually. If Russia captures Ukraine transsexualism gets banned there under Russian law and America was already pushing it onto their children as part of their NATO satellite states

Attached: drya.jpg (718x720, 182.37K)

sorry, what? nigger.

Attached: destroyedrussiantanks.webm (480x264, 2.53M)

My country chose niggers, feminists, trannies and fags. Let them fight.

>implying if anything like that were to happen, I'd listen to anyone not me ever again

Yes

The government of canada is probably the least popular among its people. The o ly whites that support canadian government are commie boomers that will be dead soon. The only supporters of the canadian government are the chinks trying to take over and the niggers and filipinos claiming maximum gibs from it. Every western government is either in the same boat or on its way tho. The west is defeated, the news just isnt reporting it yet.

In my case as a Canadian my government already showed me that it is a dictatorship under a thin veneer of social justice screaming. You globalists can thank Trudeau. A few years ago right-wingers like myself would have been the first to sign up to fight for our nations. But now it literally doesn't matter who wins

>USA military spending is greater then the next 10 countries combined
>literally over 10 times the amount of Russia
>"yea dude Russia is totally going to fuck up america"
USA could literally vaporize his fucking country in minutes lmao

Yup

Attached: 1592704177993.jpg (317x406, 25.42K)

God willing, bosnia is next

You forget about the vaccine. You have caused heart problems in most of your most competent soldiers. And this is the first time in almost a century you go up against White people and not brown farmers

>live under Russian rule user
Literally will not happen.

America has lost every single war it's fought after Panama

Yes.

zog boy! wish that were you laying in your snuff video

Russian corporation never asked me to post hands.

everyone responding to you is the most annoying motherfucker on earth

If my government wanted me to like it, then it wouldn't call me evil, represent foreign interests that also hate me, and take the costs of doing everything out of my own wallet.
Oh and the 20 years of a two front war didn't make me like them much either. Thanks for killing, maiming and changing my childhood friends.

Attached: 958beae61c30a07123a859e3aaee8034.jpg (645x287, 17.68K)

No Russian ever complained i was too white.

Yes. And I'm tired of pretending I wouldn't.

Attached: and im tired of pretending not.jpg (853x480, 33.04K)

>hit a button
>Russia vaporized
very hard
>dude I know you BTFO all of these places b-but you withdrew 20 years later so you lost!!!
retard

Yes, as when Rome fell it citizens hated each other more than the barbarians at their gates the west falls as we hate each other more than and foreign enemy.

Based!

>The 20's are the beginning of the new Russian era.

Amen

Yes sis. I would

Save our Children. Support Russian invasion.

>Wow...
>Flag

The memes write themselves...

30's and 40's are gonna be fun

How could a Russian dictatorship possibly be any worse than a globohomo oligarch technocracy surveillance new world order that openly wants to destroy everything about western culture and white european descended people?

BASED. LET IT BE KNOWN: I PLEDGE MY ALLIEGANCE TO THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE MAY THEY BURN THE GLOBOHOMO AND KEEP THE MUTTS AT BAY

No way man.

President soft serve is going to whoop Putin’s ass, just ask Cornpop what happens when you mess with Diamond Joe. I know a lot about roaches since I was around a lot of blacks, the little ones they would like like to pull my leg hair.

Yes, and the liberal woke trash.

>he thinks Russia doesn't also have nukes
retard alert

This is America's Suez Canal moment, and the death of our superpower status. Good riddance frankly.

Imagine all the cowards that already leave Clownworld.

Nobody here gave 1 single fuck about any war we were involved in since ww2. Not even a tiny bit. Those places could be craters now, nobody here cares. But make their lives the slightest bit uncomfortable here, you're doomed.

Now man I'd go to war if the enemy was in the southern hemisphere but if we're going to war with our brothers than everyone will be put to the sword

Glowniggers getting upset! Womp womp faggot, fucking dilate.

What game is this?

That are much, much slower then what america has, yes. user where the fuck do you think the nearly 1 trillion annual military budget goes to for america? Ruskies would be vaporized before they could get off 3 missiles in a total war.

Time for the british empire to rise again

So you're offering me two choices. One choice is an oligarchy who shits up my life. The other is an oligarchy that shits up my life, but also loves lgbt diversity(TM) shit.

Lesser of two evils, fedboy.

Attached: EE46A295-E2F9-4619-ABF4-E5BE0D31C0E3.jpg (1920x1200, 84.78K)

Unlikely. This will actually rally the west. We'll see an even more strengthened first world to counterbalance against Russian and Chinese belligerence.
All Russia is doing right now is attempting to sustain it's regional space. His decision to invade Ukraine is a last-resort option because previous coercive attempts failed. It's now, or never, or Russia will permanently lose Ukraine.

Yes, I hope THEY all die in combat or the culling afterwards :)

D A

yes