And yet, we're doing it anyway

And yet, we're doing it anyway.

Attached: erterr.png (654x851, 523.1K)

didn't he just say today that we're not?

>fundamental american values are at stake in eastern europe

I take anything this admin says with an asteroid of salt.

the world is a clown show
who tf cares about some shithole half way across the world

tranny values

That senile faggot won't even fight for the Southern border

BUTT SEX IN UKRAINE LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

that's dementia biden for you

No contradiction there as as getting ethnically replaced is American values.

they were also at stake in afghanistan, wonder what happened to the US that they didnt keep defending those important ''values'' over there aswell.

I was unaware that probably no more than 100 people participating in some poll nobody's heard about is enough to represent the entire population

Public opinion has never actually mattered

His values are election fraud and cronyism.

Attached: 1111creepyjb.jpg (634x639, 118.24K)

>fundamental american values
isn't homosexuality legal in russia though? or is it not legal enough?

russian values are in danger in western russia
-putin 2022

>defending democracy by ignoring the majority

Attached: 25509CA9-6E6D-43D1-847B-6C50976A3D6A.jpg (780x440, 55.93K)

US Deep State triggers Russian chimpout.
You. Fucking. Retards.
Russia should sell nukes to Mexican drug cartels. Nuking is too good for you.

Biden worried about American values on Eastern Europe while he fucks those values at home by stealing elections...great...

That number is shockingly high. There's no watercooler talk about this. The only people that I know that even realize this is happening are day trader bros that are worried about the markets.
Based Biden calling out our shared love of high end eastern european camwhores.

>"They finger their ass holes while wearing wigs over there, man. Like they really get into it. I've seen the statistics and i think a good amount of freedom can be learned from there for our fellow patriots. We must save them so one day our fellow LGBTQ+ patriots can too teach others about ass-hole-fingering-wig-wearing freedom havers."

Attached: TfwVAbyX_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.94K)

Western values. Every country in the west has a government that's actively trying to subvert its own people.

Biden is right for once. America should lose another war like it did in Afghanistan and Vietnam.

Theyve dissolved our borders and fly migrants into states during a pandemic they engineered and used as bioterrorism to aid in winning an election. They laugh at us and you shouldnt blame them.

>American values are at stake in Eastern Europe
Lmao just ruminate on this nonsense for a second

Attached: B5071F87-A439-49C1-924B-6851AC02912F.png (984x587, 452.2K)

Why wouldn't they?
You spineless white faggots won't lift a fucking finger in self preservation.

See
You're worthless fucking cattle and act surprised they treat you as such?

Thank god we gave niggers and faggots all those incentives to join. Now that we have a nigger faggot army, I'm prepared to have them make the ultimate sacrifice for Freedom

Sucking shit stained cock and chopping of a child's genitals are not American values. Letting foreigners rape your women are not western values. Working to support Jewish oligarchs are not western values. Biden needs to get his own house in order before trying to dictate how someone else needs to clean their house.

The vaccination program wasn't as a successful as they hoped. This is Plan B

Americans don't realize that it can't exist without putting its boot on the rest of the world's throat.

Can you faggots pick a narrative and stick to it? Jfc.d8nrj

Because they're white too? Time for the zookeeper to get you off the internet, Koko.

ahem

nigger

>fundamental American values
You mean child abuse and taxation without representation? I'll put my fucking boot on your neck

And most American want USA to play a minor role, such as sanctions and arming the Ukrainian army.

Attached: FMT5a3WXIBUWUrt.jpg (4096x2013, 384.84K)

We made a promise.

The constitution has never been under a greater threat than it is right now in the Ukraine. I don’t care if it takes 6 million lives to protect it. That’s what we will do.

trannies. biden means trannies

Attached: ttroops.jpg (1024x576, 108.94K)

death to america

>we

What are (((fundamental American values)))?

why didn't you vote her president?

Attached: uutfjd4433.jpg (582x413, 37.93K)

>We need fundamental values in Ukraine

What's that? Fag parades and Niggers burning cities down?

That's always where they start. Then they slide into yes and justify it with "we didn't want to, but the facts have changed and now we have to." It's the recipe.

Attached: 4644444443343.jpg (593x163, 24.82K)

Don't keep your distance

Attached: 43434344322.jpg (601x164, 21.14K)

I laughed when I read that. I don't even understand the mental gymnastics.

I didn’t know burisma was a fundamental American value. figured that was valuable for the bidens only

Attached: 1645737907152.jpg (1080x1068, 243.53K)

>Valuable American property is at stake in eastern Europe.

Oof ouch right in the fundamental american values.

Attached: big ugly clown-o.jpg (736x981, 57.97K)

>fundamental American values are at stake in eastern Europe
Well good thing it's not America you senile old fuck, not that you care about American values to begin with.

>fundamental American values

Attached: B89C9BE4-BD7C-4E3E-99F3-D2CD88DDBF8A.jpg (1280x720, 528.25K)

Why the hell are Democrats warhawks now?

technically legal. Idk why.

KeK

Attached: ww3.png (1779x1657, 344.04K)

>Fundamental American values
Cheap oil?

Attached: Batman-Chin-Rub.gif (500x345, 408.42K)

Peru here bringing the truth

ah yes, american values such as miscegenation and and sodomy

we have TONS of cheap oil and natural gas. the dems just don't want us to extract it. they would rather double my fucking heating bill and restart coal plants.

Biden and co have been driving this war narrative for months now ffs

Attached: Phony game.jpg (1024x1024, 406.49K)

Hillary Clintons election slogan while running for office in 2016 "No one is closer to Putin than me"

The DNC has become the party of hatred, bigotry, inconsistency, and fraud(corruption).

Joe Biden told people to commit acts of terrorism to get Donald Trump out of office.

So when the DNC promotes terrorism and fraud its a good thing.

Orange Man is so bad, that Hunter Biden and Joe Bidens business deals with Russia are ignored. Every time someone talks about Joe Bidens and the DNCs crimes, the only counter is "Orange man bad! Orange man bad!"

Joe Biden has to call anyone that disagrees with CNN or Pfizer a terrorist and/or a white nationalist, yet he and his party are marxist biggots that refuse to follow any law or code of conduct.

Every single time they commit a crime like "false information and hoaxes", they are justified because "orange man bad!".

How many times will calling the DNC accusers Nazis and Terrorists, before their crimes are no longer considered crimes.

Nancy Pelosi and her family are allowed to embezzle money and drink on the job and again lie about "evidence" time and time again.

What credibility do the Progressives have when they cannot say anything that's remotely true, and they refuse to take responsibility for their crimes and conflicts of interest?

aren't the based Ukrainians decimating Russians? Why are we so concerned?

she's obviously controlled opposition plus she's a woman

All politicians are bought and paid for, she's still hot as fuck though

>supporting women in public office
She's a gun-grabbing WEF member that's in some kind of Hare Krishna cult, like a cult of a cult. Yeah, she is able to make sense every once in a while, but don't lose your head, like she has.

Because they're told to be.

>why didnt you vote her as president?
I just read an article from the Hill where some professor discussed the idea of inviting Russia into NATO as a means to stop the conflict a month ago.

Every single fucking boomer mutt in the comments was either ranting about the fat orange faggot or beating the war drum to kill the russians like it was the 60s. Nobody even remotely entertained the idea of compromise with Russia because the average mutt shitizen needs some foreign threat to hate. Its how Weimerica works, Hans. Don't cry for it when it starts killing itself, because no one with half a brain will.

Attached: steihlhundgranate.png (531x676, 558.2K)

They're starting to believe Putin is fighting the good fight against NAZIS

When was the last time Potato Head Biden listened to what the American people wanted?

very good. you have been paying attention to the last 100 years worth of foreign policy.

>guy who fucks his own granddaughter

Attached: 1644337881814.jpg (1024x900, 74.86K)

only a pearl harbor 2.0 will make people wish for war

>american values at stake
>in eastern europe
Kek, no offense burgerbros, but this is why half the world hates the US...

wtf do American values have to do with Europe?