We got too cocky, Putinbros

Biden has completely outsmarted Putler, as Goldman here says.
It’s literally over.

Attached: 14396B39-749A-4F11-BAF9-4127F0A6C4B6.jpg (1242x1177, 290.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnBoOS7MQsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Biden didn't do shit to stop the invasion though

putin can just say he hates trannies and faggots as his reason to invade. foreign policy wonks have no idea what pisses people off these days

There is some truth to this.
By publicly outting each time he was setting up to invade he kept making Russia delay until they said fuck it we're going in like the Nazi's did Poland

is this a joke?

FUCKING LOL HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE HEARD ALL FUCKING MONTH.

huh?

Biden thought he was running against George Bush in 2020 for Christ's sake.

Why are Jews on Ukraine's side when Putin is a good goy like Trump?

The intel was 100% correct though. Two more weeks was true.

Russia EVISERATED! How will they recover? Might as well end the war now.

Holy shit... Now putin will have to pull all his forces out!!

Tired of wining fellow NATO members.

Attached: FMYmEsmVUAc9gur.jpg (440x287, 20.02K)

>(((Goldman)))
/thread

cool story bro.. i'm sure all the troops are turning around.

When the enemy invades your country you win!

>if Russia doesn’t invade, Biden is a genius
>Russia invades
>Biden is a genius

Joe "tactical genius" Biden wins again.
MAGA chuds will never recover.

And people unironically believe this.

Beats me. It's where all the biggest pogroms happened, and they seem to hate Slavs in general with a passion.

HAHAHAHAHA Biden couldn't outsmart his way out of a wet paper bag from the inside

> goldman
opinion invalid

No, Jews aren't people

letting russia have ukraine with no resistance is shifting the timeline. this will make china, and iran, much cockier going forward, not to mention it basically gives poland and the baltics to russia.

Putin had a lot of pretexts setup for justifying the invasion even planned an operation himmler.

It was publicly revealed time after time and Putin was constantly confronted with accusations so in the end Putin ended up going with, "Well the Ukrainians are killing our freedom fighters so fuck it". As Putin ran out of shits to give. It's why his intelligence officers were worried

Putin can just say they are all nazis just like Trudeau did in Canada and kike globohomo leftists always do in USA and other countries.
If putin is wrong to invade Ukraine then Trudeau first must be punished for using war powers against "nazis" in the trucker protests because his buddy waved a evil bad man flag near the protests.

I won't fight Russians to defend Ukraine while old grannies are labeled as terrorists and put on no fly lists for protesting rigged elections in my own country.
Why should I defend "the west" or "western interests" when "the west" is trying with all its Jewish might to make me and my children into slaves? Maybe I want "the west" to be destroyed just like I want "our democracy" to fall.

DOGS OF THE AMS
youtube.com/watch?v=nnBoOS7MQsc
TIME THEY MADE A MOVE

This this so much, Biden is a genius yall

"Biden outsmarted" is a huge stretch, but forcing Russia to have to forego pretexts and actually do an unprovoked invasion after saying they wouldn't for weeks is one of the better outcomes. China seemed like they believed what Russia was saying, and while they'll go along with what they're saying they're doing they won't be happy if an actual invasion is taking place because that means they were lied to as well.

What are you talking about? They just proved it

Biden is just TOO competent, Putinbros...

He never stood a chance

Attached: 1455493447593.png (633x758, 28.9K)

pure copium lmao

the delusions of these retards lmao

>Goldman

Attached: 1639127314521.png (499x583, 340.2K)

We're reaching levels of cope not thought possible

Didn't Biden go to bed when Russia invaded?

Attached: 4F4419D0-E402-47ED-9758-6E196EF1F8F0.jpg (694x869, 485.53K)

pretext never matters its literally called pretext because EVERYONE knows its not the real reason, for fucks sake

what did they prove? that they can casually invade the second largest country in europe with no opposition?