/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #261

Previous: (Cross-thread)

▶Latest
>Mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>General mobilization announced in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Apparently fighting is still ongoing at Hostomel Airport, but Ukraine says they managed to prevent a larger Russian landing
twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1496952123522576385 (embed) (embed)
>Snake Island has been overrun
>Russia is trying to land thousands of troops in Kyiv
>Russia has reportedly taken control of Chernobyl
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of russian POW start circulating
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Invasion has begun
>Putin declares war on Ukraine
>Putin just spoke, announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families
>Massive explosions and fighting being reported, including in Kyiv, Mariupol, Odessa, Kharkiv, and others- too many to list right now
>Ground forces are moving in from Belarus, Crimea and Russia
>Airlines have been told not to fly over any part of Ukraine
>Ukraine government websites hacked
>Multiple airports closed
>Cameras disabled at Crimea border
>Leaders of DPR/LPR officially requested help from Russia to fight back against Ukraine
>Malware targeting computers in Ukraine
>Reports of internet/TV/power/mobile blackouts
>Explosions and fighting being reported in multiple cities
>Ukraine's in now in a State of Emergency
>Multiple Ukraine banks and government sites hit by cyber attack today and went down
>Multiple countries have announced sanctions
>Russia evacuated embassy in Ukraine
>Radiation in Chernobyl climbing after fighting there today
[YouTube] In full: Russian President addresses the nation (embed)
>Nord Stream 2 suspended

rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: ec6.png (513x511, 141.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkaSzylayqM
youtube.com/watch?v=F3wGWROtklk
youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM
youtube.com/watch?v=smhSNLPZvHc
youtube.com/watch?v=wiuZ56GBGsM
youtube.com/watch?v=gGbZ6RvJeFE
youtube.com/c/SumyWebcams/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ep5MdwUaYQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=vYcafZL1-j8
youtube.com/watch?v=qxYsvdC4-yA
youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZbVufqW3s
youtube.com/watch?v=OvbSfCa3Qn8
youtube.com/watch?v=K-DNGBOCPnI
youtube.com/watch?v=qC0rUwRWPZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=m9r5rpGq9mU
youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w
twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1496993809087057925
youtube.com/watch?v=cgdw2vseGqo
youtube.com/watch?v=iZebYm-nenY
youtube.com/watch?v=5mEsXz-Bpog
youtube.com/watch?v=UvsNLk7snEE
youtube.com/watch?v=kKW2IxrOuh4
twitter.com/sumlenny
twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1496983037996937219
fxtwitter.com/thomasvlinge/status/1496821171119079430
twitter.com/Sc0ttishKoala/status/1496904999456370690
twitter.com/Sc0ttishKoala/status/1496914492546232320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANIME

Attached: 1645746246566.png (681x648, 203.35K)

Kiev falls tonight.

CUNNY

TWO MORE HAlF-HOURS

what stream should I watch?

Attached: 70509159_p0.jpg (1600x2133, 290.17K)

KEK BASED PUTIN

Attached: Capture.jpg (610x236, 20.77K)

So are they actually bombing Kiev in an hour or

Russian tg which predicted the Russian invasion time says that their source is saying:

>series of unique specOPs tonight

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-014420.jpg (1080x253, 46.95K)

So Russia morale is so low they are being fucked?

Strelkov Igor Ivanovich - Expert on the occupation of Ukraine:

The results of the first day of hostilities and their brief analysis.

The general situation: the offensive was unexpected for the Ukrainians, as a result of missile strikes, complete dominance in the air of Russian aviation was achieved, at sea - the Russian Navy.

The four main theaters of military operations are directions.

1. Southern. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, after artillery and missile training (in all theaters), launched an offensive from the Crimean isthmuses to the north, supporting it with a naval landing near Genichesk and tactical helicopter landings on Kherson and Novaya Kakhovka. The front of the AFU collapsed immediately, now it is in this direction, in fact, there is no such thing at all. From Kherson to Novaya Kakhovka (including both points) - the lower course of the Dnieper and the crossing - are under the control of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, bridgeheads have been created on the right bank of the Dnieper for further advancement. Attempts by Ukrov to pull together troops and create a front are thwarted by air strikes. By nightfall, Russian troops reached the outskirts of Melitopol from the south.
The prospects:
The widest. It seems that the main strike groups at night and tomorrow will continue their offensive along both banks of the Dnieper to the north - to Zaporozhye and Dnepropetrovsk (aka "Dnepr", and in Russian correctly - Yekaterinoslav), as well as in the western direction - to Nikolaev and in the north-east - to the rear of the AFU group defending in the Donbass.

Attached: WGeLWUHmWGQ.jpg (890x737, 171.97K)

UOH

American Intelligence is on it bros...its over....

Attached: niggersw2.png (493x631, 262.05K)

where is the video

who is winning?

Kiev. expected bombing campaign on kiev at 3am local.

>LIVESTREAMS

>KIEV (EXPECTED RUSSIAN BOMBING OF KIEV AT 3AM LOCAL TIME. RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES EXPELLED FROM ANTONOV AIRPORT ON OUTSKIRTS OF KIEV IN COUNTER-ATTACK)
>(UKRANIANS CLAIM THERE IS SABATEURS ACTIVE INSIDE KIEV)
youtube.com/watch?v=bkaSzylayqM
youtube.com/watch?v=F3wGWROtklk
>KIEV MULTI-CAM
youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM

>SUMY (REPORTS OF FIGHTING HERE. RUSSIANS ENTERED PARTS OF THE CITY AND WERE AMBUSHED BY UKRANIAN FORCES)
>(INTENSE FIGHTING TAKING PLACE IN SUMY AT THE ARTILLERY SCHOOL, NEAR AIRPORT, NOTHING VISIBLE ON THE STREAMS)
youtube.com/watch?v=smhSNLPZvHc
youtube.com/watch?v=wiuZ56GBGsM
youtube.com/watch?v=gGbZ6RvJeFE
>(THERE IS 24 SEPERATE LIVE WEBCAMS IN SUMY- SEE LINK)
youtube.com/c/SumyWebcams/videos
ODESSA (UKRANIAN FORCES SEEING EARLIER SETTING UP DEFENSIVE POSITIONS, REPORTS OF HEAVY FIGHTING NOW)
youtube.com/watch?v=ep5MdwUaYQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=vYcafZL1-j8

>KALANCHAK (RUSSIAN TIGR AND BTR SEEN ON THIS LIVESTREAM WITHIN THE LAST FEW HOURS)
youtube.com/watch?v=qxYsvdC4-yA

>KARKHIV (HIT BY SEVERAL AIRSTRIKES, UKRANIAN FORCES GATHERING HERE)
youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZbVufqW3s

>ARABAT SPLIT/CRIMEA (FROM THE UKRANIAN SIDE OF THE SPLIT) (vehicles coming from the left are coming from crimea)
youtube.com/watch?v=OvbSfCa3Qn8

>CRIMEA CROSSING (p47 HIGHWAY - LOTS OF RUSSIAN ARMOUR AND LOGISTICS PASSING BY THIS ROAD.)
youtube.com/watch?v=K-DNGBOCPnI
youtube.com/watch?v=qC0rUwRWPZ0

>LVIV (AIR RAID SIREN SOUNDED)
youtube.com/watch?v=m9r5rpGq9mU

/teamrussia/

Attached: 1645636084866.jpg (2100x1394, 325.95K)

How true are the Ukrainian reports? If its true, they're doing better than expected.

Attached: 1524107333642.jpg (250x250, 14.66K)

AgendaFreeTV

twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1496993809087057925

So jews are playing both sides eh? Looks they they win no matter what.

Thots and prayers for the thousands of displaced Ukrainian camwhores and Onlyfans models. Refugees (7/10 and DD+ only) are always welcome at my house

Attached: lou3.jpg (1080x1350, 178.17K)

goym get mobilized, chosen people get bused to safe nations.

Ukranians should be proud to die protecting jews to flee Ukraine

nobody will know until the thing blows over.
That's how wars work.

swiss

2. Donetsk direction.
The fighting is emphatically "chilling" in nature. A limited offensive on Volnovakha is designed to pose a threat not only to Mariupol (in fact, its liberation now has no strategic significance, since it will certainly be surrendered by the enemy when troops from the 1st theater reach Berdyansk and Zaporozhye), but (more importantly) to threaten a breakthrough of the front towards the "Crimean" formations rapidly advancing from the west. This threat requires the enemy to stop and does not allow the release of troops that would otherwise have been thrown at the reconstruction of the "Crimean front".
Similarly, attacks from the territory of the LPR in the northern direction (through the Seversky Donets), which have no strategic prospects, look the same - their task is to bind the forces of the Armed Forces there and prevent them from being sent to deblockade and defend Kharkov. And also to detain them until the "big cauldron" to the west closes somewhere in the Dnepropetrovsk area.
Probably, according to the fierceness of the fighting and losses, this is the "bloodiest" direction now, since the enemy is defending a deep-echeloned fortified strip, and its most combat-ready and experienced units are defending themselves.
Tomorrow, the fighting will continue with the main task: not to allow the enemy to remove and transfer their units to the west.

Attached: hyytKHJtQYI.jpg (2512x2153, 1.12M)

Russia Today website has been down for a few hours

>tfw you can’t get drafted because of being on a watchlist

Attached: EE55B052-1049-4750-8FBF-738256E8AF33.jpg (396x364, 87.28K)

So, you're telling me Ukraine gave up all it's nukes and doesn't have a single one? They sit right next to a nuclear power with 6,000+ nukes and relinquished every. last. one. They don't have any broken arrow or contingency for hypothetical, much less, current existential crisis? Nothing has ever been 'misplaced' forgotten about or acquired by dubious means? All the while Russians are descending upon Kyiv and West has turned its back on Ukraine. I'm not so sure about that anons.

Attached: FCEk7XEXoA4HiPb.jpg (655x527, 41.79K)

The Heckin Russians zapped my brain with a microwave beam

Attached: 331409078094211.png (1184x1126, 264.4K)

Ukraine is winning the war on my Twitter feed

Russia is winning the war on the web cams

Who to believe

Has anything even been attacked for the past 12 hours?

BIDEN FUCKED THINGS UP.

Attached: dgGLHHKTk7I.jpg (1215x2160, 343.71K)

More realistic than the Putin shills here but should be taken with a grain of salt

HUUUUTISTA :D:::DDDD

Attached: jokerikissa2.jpg (213x266, 40.82K)

i think the front line thought, the fireworks and saving our brothers in arms was a true story. And they barely got to towns that weren't 'controlled' by rebels. but just had a few separatists that would drive around in military trucks.

They've discovered they are just here to kill people who look and talk just like them, and it seems they aren't in it to win it. yes 100% russia is losing this with its first wave

>LVIV
Feel bad for architecture and civilians, but based as always

What is he thinking rn?

Attached: FMZmni2X0AUZ2c6.jfif.jpg (568x320, 22.48K)

they're ddosing it obviously.

what'd you do user

Remember everyone, the Ukraine war is fake, unarmed planes are flying around, including a PAK FA, only 50 casualties are reported and pol is always wrong about everything. You will die of peak oil in six months.

Attached: 1CD04F5E-C777-4E6E-B362-3AFE4271C986.jpg (200x137, 8.88K)

Is the Finnish border fucked?

3. The third strategic theater: the front from the northern part of the LPR to the Chernihiv region. The greatest success was achieved in the least promising - the northern sector, where the enemy either did not intend to provide long-term resistance at all, or had insufficient forces. Sumy, Konotop, almost the entire Sumy region are taken under control here, there is progress in the Chernihiv region. Probably, the enemy will conduct only chilling battles here, trying to delay the advance to Kiev, where the main reserves are concentrated. At the same time, the deeper the Russian troops advance, the more the stubbornly resisting Kharkov group falls into the "operational shadow", which was expecting a strike and is well equipped with trained troops. In turn, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation cannot ignore and leave the Kharkov and Chuguev not taken in the rear, both for logistical reasons and because the "left alone" Ukrainian troops may try to deliver counter-strikes to the flank and rear of the units advancing on Kiev and even strike at the territory of the Russian Federation, which does not pose any military danger, but is unacceptable for political reasons.
Therefore, fierce battles will continue tomorrow in the Kharkiv region with the aim of decisive success and the speedy capture of the city under control.

Attached: scale_10200.jpg (1200x738, 174.79K)

>civilians arrest ukrainian army soldier hiding in building attempting to draw fire on them for bad pr
Lazy, predictable.

Attached: 1645650498296.jpg (1280x720, 138.88K)

Daily reminder holocaust denial is illegal in le based Russia

Attached: FMZYiwLXEAAAiR_.jpg (708x900, 183.38K)

Attached: 1645660330043.png (400x400, 5.33K)

onlybogs

when was kiev getting attacked? 3 or 4 am?

Rusbros, it's over...

Attached: FMZljoEXIAMepFM.png (800x540, 582.94K)

lookner
youtube.com/watch?v=cgdw2vseGqo
and multicam
youtube.com/watch?v=iZebYm-nenY

Holy shit the fog of war is heavy

What the fuck is actually going on?

using american stealth planes to massacre hohols

It's hard to say, there's too much propaganda from both sides. However, since Ukraine is drafting literally everyone, they might be really bad. But take everything with a grain of salt

>The government of Ukraine is asking for volunteers from the country's hacker underground to help protect critical infrastructure and conduct cyber spying missions against Russian troops, according two people involved in the project. - Reuters

Fucked your mom.

thanks bro

I hope Ukraine goes full VC and spends the next 4 years harassing the fuck out of the occupation forces.

THIS MORNING WAS AN INCOMPLETE AIR CAMPAIGN.

KEY UKRAINIAN COMMAND AND CONTROL AREAS STILL OPERATIONAL.

COMMAND WAS NOT WIPED OUT AND SOME AIR FORCES ARE STILL OPERATIONAL.

THIS LACK OF CUTTING THE HEAD OFF THE UKRAINIAN SNAKE MEANS UKRAINIAN SUCCESSES WERE POSSIBLE TODAY

RUSSIA HAS NOT USED ITS FULL CAPABILITIES IN AIR,GROUND,NAVAL AND CYBER OPTIONS WHICH IS A ILL OMEN FOR THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.

Now that Putin knows what the sanctions are and seen the weakness and division in certain western countries, he can go all out.

I never understood the appeal of large breasts. At least you can fuck a large ass (which isn't appealing desu) medium-small ass is the best

will putin deploy a larger force in the coming days? what happened today cant be it

Where to find good web cams?

No. It's a crushing victory for Russia.

Attached: 1645738579430.png (714x500, 528.57K)

>pociйcький кopaбeль iди нaхyй
>*click*
monke…

Attached: 29EB50F5-EF26-4F2A-91AB-FEA124713C95.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

Anyone got the brest build up satellite pics please?

Attached: image_2022-02-24_205835.png (1024x661, 1.11M)

the live coverage of 3.a.m. bombing of Kiev is brought to you by Snickers ( youre not yourself when youre hungry )

Attached: snickers-bar-1a.jpg (311x311, 19.14K)

nah

As always the Ukraine war is fake and pol is a board of retards who can't see how little fighting is happening.

Russian units are sleeping after a day of rapid blitzkrieg gains, the ukies are claiming they stopped the advance because of this

Jan 6th

LETS FUCKEN GOOOO UKRAINE

Attached: 1624938986446.gif (680x458, 745.72K)

The operation to capture the military air base on the Right Bank, carried out by the forces of a large tactical landing, also came as a surprise to the Ukrainian command, shocked by such arrogance. Now, however, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation have an urgent task to connect the landed units with the main forces breaking through Pripyat (Chernobyl zone). If there is no quick connection (and the terrain is favorable for defense), then the Ukrainians may try to liquidate the captured bridgehead, using superiority in heavy weapons and the number of their troops intended for the defense of Kiev from the east. On the other hand, the dominance of the Russian Air Force in the air allows us to hope that it will not be possible to quickly concentrate forces and apply them to the enemy. Intense battles for the initiative will continue here tomorrow. If the Russian troops solve the task of connecting the landed troops with the strike group, the fate of Kiev will be solved very quickly, since its garrison will not be able to defend itself in several directions at the same time.

In general: a simultaneous strong strike from different directions deprived the AFU command of the opportunity to create an advantage at least in one of the main areas. This was probably facilitated by incorrect expectations of an amphibious operation on Odessa (the forces gathered there turned out to be uselessly idle away from the battlefields). Apparently, the forced need to cover the remaining sections of the border with Belarus also affected.
Of course, it is still very early to talk about "victory in one day", but a good foundation for rapid strategic success has been created. Much now depends on the availability of reserves at the disposal of the Russian command and a large number of rear support units, which need to secure the territory passed by the strike groups so that these groups themselves can continue a deep offensive.

Attached: p87-6040.jpg (704x620, 111.2K)

This thread is going so fast no one will realise that I love baked beans

Can 100% believe it.

Phase 2 is about to begin.

onlybeans nigga

Who fucking knows at this point

Everyone is whining now about how Putin is literally satan but no one is talking about how much worse it could get. Russians right now are targeting military objectives with little to no civilian collateral damage. But what happens when Vladimir decides that the invasion is taking too long and then he just starts carpet bombing all of Kiev indiscriminately to intimidate Ukraine into surrendering? Aren't you going to miss this "by the books" invasion then? Because I fear that's where you're heading.

Kek

Social media is full Anti-Russia promoting only things that make Ukraine look good.

>guys we know we sent you to jail all these years but pweeeese a little helpy help????? =v=

kek good luck user

we aren't sending our best and brightest

Any Forums made me hate kikes, wtf

>>Mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country

DEMOCRATIC FREEDOM ON FULL DISPLAY, EVERYONE

This poster is a CIA agent.

Fake map. Here are more accurate details. (Most of these have already been repelled).

Attached: 0E829981-80BB-49C3-AD1B-664B574655B6.jpg (1615x1067, 235.82K)

Based bean chad

Attached: pm4j68zh8hb21.jpg (723x939, 91.07K)

Both the Russians and the ukrainians are suppressing information coming out, but let's get real the Russians are wrecking shit

RUH ROH

Attached: Screenshot (92).png (1079x63, 66.5K)

CHATURBATE DOWN

>I REPEAT CHATURBATE IS DOWN

CHATURBATE DOWN

CHATURBATE DOWN

CHATURBATE DOWN

CHATURBATE DOWN

CHATURBATE DOWN

CHATURBATE DOWN

CHATURBATE DOWN

CHATURBATE DOWN

CHATURBATE DOWN

I know. I will find you and force beans down your anus.

1 HOUR UNTIL KIEV BOMBING
>1 HOUR UNTIL KIEV BOMBING

Attached: Screenshot_790.png (596x348, 29.26K)

kek

It's been a fucking day dude

Gotcha

Finally a non retarded take

this isnt a normal war. the goal is to take ukraine as-is. frankly a large part of its infrastructure has been tied into russia's ever since the ussr days

WHAY webcams, I'm sitting here salty as fuck that fucking sandniggers are capable of effectively filming destroying both men and military, yet neither side have given me 4k UHD footage yet of kino Javelin/Stinger hits.

Attached: 1643190458872.jpg (888x1024, 136.47K)

Greetings from across the pond!

youtube.com/watch?v=5mEsXz-Bpog

They still haven't taken Kharkov yet?

Attached: 1631019560953.jpg (1296x972, 156.44K)

Cope disinformation agent

One hour remains

but if Putin carpet bombs he will literally lose every last bit of reputation. NOBODY in Ukraine would accept his domination

Кaкoй чypкa?

Ay yo hol' up now.
Is this a Jewish oligarchy's civil war?

Attached: confusion.jpg (565x425, 35.79K)

someone else make the next thread. i cant be arsed.

Kek, nice cope, CIAbot

>thinks you can't fuck big tits
okay retard

it more like the IRA in northern ireland

Made this video out of clips from telegram and twitter, I hope you guys enjoy it: youtube.com/watch?v=UvsNLk7snEE

Attached: thumbnail2.jpg (880x468, 42.92K)

Anime is good for me.

Remind that Russia is defending one of Israels most despised enemies in Syria and ensured that it did not fall to the Salafis.

There is no evidence of that happening

wouldnt it be "up" your anus actually?

Attached: 1635252439095.jpg (437x417, 43.8K)

where is that from?

>Jedi Master

Attached: 1625880249152.jpg (400x396, 37.12K)

I honestly hope he does so that the west wakes the fuck up to the fact that this is pre-WW2 all over again.

show me literally one photo of russians actually IN Nova Kakhovka, and not just driving through it

t. dicklet

What the fuck is the actual situation at Gomel? How can the info be this fucked up for an area so close to Kiev?

kiev is falling as we speak

youtube.com/watch?v=kKW2IxrOuh4

Seem to be real. Too many independent sources confirmed it. Seems like the ruskies are getting their asses kicked in the northern and eastern front, while winning in the south.

Cry

when is it not?

there's still bad and worse though

it's not russia that will carpet bomb, it's american stealth bombers

it's a false flag to justify american intervention if it happens

a nonce

Attached: 33962775178_369639fde1.jpg (362x500, 45.32K)

>CNN
Kys

>Jersey
Hi Sips

>>I REPEAT CHATURBATE IS DOWN
well, all the Ukraininan girls are now at the subway station, Chaturbate might as well close down

Hey what happened to the 9 Hohols captured by the Russian?
You know the ones who had to smoke a cigarette.

Attached: niggers.jpg (1080x1719, 265.62K)

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I missed the connection, good sire

russians are better defenders than invaders

Attached: file-20171117-7557-1nl6h63.png (926x606, 463.62K)

wtf i hate war now

I am a npc, please tell me who to root for...

Then big brother USA steps in and puts em in their place

Will ruskies beat this?

Attached: 3F282A0C-87ED-4AC0-9999-35A23E5EDE24.jpg (750x774, 189.91K)

>there are people who actually believe this
putin can do no wrong

Putin

I without a doubt belive that our stealth's are involved in this war.

fake and gay
you zoggie shills need to try little harder

It's barely 1 day of war but there's so much info coming out that it feels like a week, this feels like crypto

>CNN

kek

im pretty sure they got no nukes and even if they had using them would mean ruskies would just glass them
not to mention delivery means which ukraine doesnt have
idk what happened to those nukes tho, i know they ones from cuba went to israel

ferrari

you might be gay or low t or pedo

FUCK KIKES. President of Ukraine is a JEWISH CLOWN
All Russian oligarchs: JEWISH

This a Jewish war in Europe, AGAIN

Attached: 1644890489328.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

no one, just enjoy the show

???

Attached: file.png (591x332, 210.47K)

They gave up all their nukes in exchange for russia promising very hard that they would never violate their territorial integrity. Now we all see what happened.

>ukrainian
you mean russian, you god damn memeflaggot

No.

always for the underdog

If digitz then t minus 12 hours

dead russians outside kharkiv

Attached: file.png (1774x1187, 2.12M)

Russian tactic has always been to throw meat in the grinder until it jams.

Attached: 1523661511.png (640x301, 203.19K)

It's real

ukraine, if its ez win for russia no fun. and to see the lil guy beat the big one is always a good story

Argentina

i like this video user, well done

The best defense is a good offense

mexicans are nice and hard working people.

you're a nigger.

holy shit the shills are on overdrive

He should commit atrocities of that scale but should also do it in such a way that it can be covered up with no hard physical evidence.

The Ukrainians are clearly PsyOp'ed and brainwashed to the point that they are willing to throw their lives into the meatgrinder on behalf of a JEWISH COMEDIAN PRESIDENT. And so they should be punished accordingly.

Literally carpet bomb the ukrops.

Ukraine will make heroic achievements for few days and then they will just found themselves defeated in Kiev.

Never, it's a fake war. A few air strikes and that's it.

PLANES HEARD IN KIEV

PLANES HEARD IN KIEV

What will happen to the Hohol shitposters here once Russia takes Hoholistan?

Will they get a last cigarette?

it'd be difficult not to. it's closer, smaller population, less weapons and no nation is in any position to interfere

That is not happening, they have nowhere to hide.
They surround the city now and have entered certain areas. Ukrainian forces that are still alive(not that many now) are aiming to do urban warfare from street to street. They are trying to buy time, when kharkov falls, the entire north is wide open and the entire 1st Tank Guards will spread out across the east rapidly with even more forces coming as reinforcements.

Sure thing, (((RELIABLE SOURCES)))

so now we're supposed to trust CNN and glownigers? something is being prepared for amerishart prime time

Me personally? Enjoying a bath and the shit show

Attached: FDCAA221-EEC6-4D00-B077-C2168126B810.jpg (960x1792, 256.99K)

What's wrong about CNN paco?

Oracle Red Bull Racing

It is a shill war.

yes, by three weeks

>this is what americans actually believe

ukraine, they defend

russia. russia winning means that globalists lose.

ok putinbot next you are going to say it's a peaceful operation right?

holy cope

FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
>FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
>FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
>FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
>FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV

Wtf is cam 11

Nope. Kherson to Melitopol under rußian control. But not much happening now

Disrespect for old videos with bayraktar, with out it is very good

how does one tell the difference between a real war and a fake war?

Any Forums.com is down?????????????

Working on a write-up for newfags and non-schizos who seem to be poorly prepared for what's coming.

>What is bugging out?
The term “bugging out”, or the more modern phrase, “innawoods” means evacuating to a planned remote area during a war or disaster. It was a term many preppers used to use in regards to a societal collapse or total war.

>How do I bug-out?
Just make a plan, put together a lightweight set of supplies and have it ready to go. When your or another government rears its ugly head, grab your “bug-out bag” and immediately follow your plan to get into hiding. If you have family, practice this the same way you would have a fire drill.

>What’s a bug-out bag?
A packed bag of survival gear and food that’s easy to carry and manage. One that you can grab at a second’s notice and be ready to leave.

If you’re new to the machinations of the ZOG, I summarized it the best I could here. There’s thousands of other resources that go more in depth, just be aware that there’s a lot of companies that take advantage and try to sell severely overpriced prepper or survival gear/food. Don’t waste your money, especially with the food, as most of it is just overpriced bulk dehydrated goods. There’s plenty of camping meals that are essentially the same thing for way less money.

Attached: 1636905299645.png (953x939, 1.9M)

That's a bullshit and nothing is happening.

thighs r the best

Attached: five stages of russian aggression.jpg (516x1599, 128.51K)

>Tranny color

I thought that Putin daddy was supposed to be anti globohomo

This is endgame right? Kotel.

Attached: 1636138096428.png (1895x799, 567.45K)

fake
shitty acting

The Jews.

I mean exactly what I said.

>Now, on to Bugout Planning...
1. Don’t get caught in the stampede. Buy a physical map. Research a driving route that avoids main roads, focus on lesser used dirt roads and service roads. Drive your route occasionally to memorize it and gauge the usual traffic flow. Everyone will be trying to flee, don’t get yourself stuck in traffic.

2. Pack for speed. Include basic hiking and camping gear such as: hiking bag, tent, boots, mini-camping stove, solar charger, water purification tablets and filters, water bottles, camp cookware, woodcutting tools, warming packs, matches and lighters. Take regular small hikes with a fully packed bugout bag to get used to the weight.

3. Pack a set of layered clothing. Compression shirts and pants, t-shirts/long sleeve shirts and jeans, sweatshirts/hoodies, light/heavy jackets, beanies and boots. Layer up when cold, layer down when warm.

4. Food and water. Dehydrated foods tend to hold for longer and be lighter weight. To further drop food weight, vacuum seal rations rather than keep it in the original packaging. CamelBak has large water bladders up to multiple liters that can easily be worn on the front, back or side. Be sure to always clean your water with either a tablet or filter, boil it and let it cool. No matter how clean the water source looks, it can still make you sick if not properly treated.

Special Mention:

If you have a vehicle with the means to use dirt roads and trails, investing in a hot tent setup with a wood stove is much higher standard of comfort. They’re more expensive and quite unwieldy so I can only really recommend that kind of setup if you have a car that can cut travel distance to your bugout location.

Attached: 880d206ee9178580.jpg (960x720, 36.16K)

Been eating thos beans

PTZ camera is able to move. Someone logged in.

>Coping by posting inevitable casualties of war
Pathetic

This is how average Russian looks like

Attached: 10512.jpg (714x1080, 142.58K)

Yes, Kiev is about to fall and then it’s over.

based

UCRANE is actually fighting back and dealing blows to Russia. Pray for Ukraine

>according to my sources putin has ordered that today's bombardment of Kiev matches with Hiroshima and Nagasaki in power but without using nukes

>according to my sources putin has ordered that today's bombardment of Kiev matches with Hiroshima and Nagasaki in power but without using nukes

Literally me

>paid and brought to you by CIA (c)

of what not happening juan
last thread i think its oc

Post yfw Russian army just ignores Kiev and moves right past it headed south towards Odessa

Attached: 5B728DDF-7462-4A8A-8914-5B3332E95C3A.png (600x441, 170.06K)

Wonder what China is thinking right now?

Attached: 5B546DE3-8C50-4F2B-AB99-E5F107A13BC4.jpg (527x336, 16.24K)

ok so we believe CNN at face value now

breasts are of a maternal function, not reproductory. You sucked your moms milkers so you might have some freudian slip coming up

Guys this is a big nothing Burger Ukraine is winning civilians are willing to stand up to the Russians and are totally behind the Ukrainian government there's no way Ukraine will fall in Just 2 days that's not possible

Attached: dgkhi6yw0aaq3f1.jpg (300x225, 18.82K)

Ha чьём языкe этa кapтa?

Globohomo

This wasn’t supposed to happen. It was supposed to be easy.

Attached: 387DEF91-82F4-4EE8-B03D-33C9EBAEF249.jpg (828x821, 428.91K)

MASTER DUEL ROOM
>MASTER DUEL ROOM
MASTER DUEL ROOM
>MASTER DUEL ROOM
MASTER DUEL ROOM
>MASTER DUEL ROOM
MASTER DUEL ROOM
>MASTER DUEL ROOM
MASTER DUEL ROOM
>MASTER DUEL ROOM
MASTER DUEL ROOM
>MASTER DUEL ROOM
SOULFUL DECKS ONLY
ROOM STILL OPEN 360878

Attached: masterduel_qTnSxzKMkf.png (1599x1033, 545.17K)

okay vladimir, i responded to your bait

ngl im disappointed by the amount social media content provided by the ukrainians

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-25 um 01.04.17.png (1844x1016, 1.71M)

As if crimea would ever matter.

IS THIS GUY THE NEW VERSION OF THAT IDIOT IN SYRIA WHO WAS PRO FSA?

twitter.com/sumlenny

twitter.com/sumlenny

Making all sorts of claims about the Ukrainian navy still being active and all sorts of massive counter attacks nationwide.

Holy shit it's that one basedjak.
You know the one.

twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1496983037996937219
Tactical summary

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2022.02.24-18_05_56.png (588x1449, 201.57K)

Mooooooom! /qa/ is memeing wojaks into real life again!

Attached: 1585928501298.png (600x800, 20.69K)

fxtwitter.com/thomasvlinge/status/1496821171119079430
twitter.com/Sc0ttishKoala/status/1496904999456370690
twitter.com/Sc0ttishKoala/status/1496914492546232320

Yo buddy, still alive?

Attached: pixy_clear.png (253x253, 68.9K)

Why does this matter

Russia

lel

Attached: aleksei.jpg (800x450, 46.51K)

>he thinks he’s going to hide in the woods and shoot people
No, you will find out at the same time as everyone else and get stuck in traffic for 3 days

some gay shit

Attached: 1645491589731.png (600x600, 132.78K)

JEW FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
>JEW FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
JEW FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV
>JEW FARTS HEARD NEAR KIEV

That russia is over those places marked in orange

schizo

Seems like it. The southern pincer is going great, but the northern one seems to be quite bogged down (which was to be expected since the Ukrainians have been digging in there for over 5 years).

bros I'm back from my 9 hour nap, did I miss anything?

>tactical summary
>nothing

I expected Iskander rain along with Shock & Awe tactics that would make Baghdad seem like new years, but all of this has just been kinda amateurish from Russia's part.

Is the strategy just to conscript all the low-wits in the country until they run out?

Attached: 1644329155186.webm (640x640, 1.02M)

it feels quiet. i smell a happening in t-minus 2 minutes.

this kiev will fall before the end of this carnaval

copium

Maybe they do both at the same time….

>Kiev about to be leveled with a big ass bomb

Attached: F1F02B01-1653-4FF6-9E0B-8304FFB5822E.jpg (443x471, 89.23K)

they cut off the internet. we havent seen a
ukrainian flag in this thread in quite some time

Both sides are backed by jews

post original plox

cope

iraq was a much easier target lmao
arabs are worse than niggers at modern warfare

clearly there is only one option or the other. there is no such thing as nuance or sifting for truth.

Reactor No. 4 was the site of the Chernobyl disaster in 1986, and the power plant is now within a large restricted area known as the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. The three other reactors remained operational after the accident but were eventually shut down by 2000, although the plant remains in the process of decommissioning as of 2021. Nuclear waste clean-up is scheduled for completion in 2065.[1]

what a fucking nonce

Attached: 1645732308876.jpg (828x810, 111.11K)

Putin gona go full termobaric?

>Jan 6th
You also post here so that's at least two watch lists you're on.

What is this for? Is he selling his own arse?

You bug out on foot, get practicing those ruck marches.

>yes 100% russia is losing this with its first wave

Attached: information minister.jpg (600x450, 36.75K)

get rid of boris

The Tsar

Attached: 0.png (598x620, 214.43K)

No, the war is fake and nothing happened.

>Too many independent sources
That's why it's untrustworthy info. Hohols have "confimed" retaking of the airport several times already, and several times disproved it. Seems like no one actually knows the real situation.
The east, meanwhile, was fortified for 6 years now, and yet forces of both republics have pushed for 7 km. They are currently unable to take Mariupol, but southern forces are already at Melitopol, and threaten to encircle 100-110 thousands of Ukranian soldiers. They try to evacuate, but it's too late.

US intelligence for you he didnt even delete it kek

It took US 3 weeks to get to Baghdad desu

why women are so fucking retarded

Wtf I hate Russia now

I have no idea. Bulgarian?

The Russians are trying to limit civilian casualties, they could just bomb the shit out of every city but that would make international opinion terrible.

when CNN is involved, no
go back to yiddit

Uh no Putin daddy is going to bomb you silly Jews because him and his Muslim white nationalist friends don't like you

they all got drafted

It's probing strikes. They're seeing what the defenses look like and sizing up whether to use the hammer or the sickle.

Some doctor searching app

where are all the people that were saying Ukraine lost yesterday

kek

someone bake new.
i can't.

So they are saying the opposito of what the russians are saying, what is the truth?

what's wrong with that cat?

yeah I've been following news here and checked le social media a minute ago. jfc. You'd think Ukraine is on the offensive if you only checked the jew media

>russia
>tacticts
You stoned bro?

Does anyone actually believe any of this? It just reads like Afghanistan 2.0, why would a country that lives as a US puppet get killed for America by other people who belong to the same or a similar ethnic group?

chernobyl hit by shelling, radiation levels spiking

mass shelling of kiev planned in about 1 hour

A zero is missing at the end

When do we get to see a Kinzhal?

He's like the Neil Degrasse Tyson of cyber security, except shitter.

It'll be another Donetsk pocket, but that was just 5000 Ukrainians.

No way, he want to be seen as liberator, that narrative will absolutely fall apart if he razes Kiev to the ground

toggle_fow

All that is fake and made up. Nobody has actual sources. Literally just retards on Twitter making stuff up.
If there were sources they would be reporters or civilians there.

I honestly don't think international opinion is high on Russia's stakes. Don't ask me where I get that from.

these stupid fucking whites

>screenshot-twitter

shill harder, putinfag. I know what's under that memeflag.

Its been a long time since I've seen a fart joke on Any Forums.

Attached: 1615067704164.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

also post fucking link i dont want to look for it

Attached: ytrytyrt.jpg (1634x1095, 179.02K)

WE LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING
FOG OF WAR TOO THICK
I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS
JUST GIVE ME MORE NEW VIDEOS WITH LOUD SOUNDS AND VEHICLE FORMATIONS

good

you do realise both Ukraine and Russia are poor and rural and most people don't use internet except camwhores and CSGO players. it's not downtown Seattle

true, aside from everything I previously mentioned.

I only believe what I see with my own eyes on the web cams.

Russia is definitely winning.

i dont use twitter user i stole it from another thread

>show me literally one photo of russians actually IN Nova Kakhovka, and not just driving through it
Wouldn't that mean they've already subdued the city if they can simply drive through it? I mean how many Javelin missile were sent to ukrainian forces- they wouldn't be able to do that otherwise.

never skip leg day guys

you're glowing calm down

Remember, this entire thread is retards discussing a fake war, and nothing is happening.

i need more jet kino