Russia's mobile crematoriums designed to 'evaporate' dead soldiers

Neat

The mobile crematoriums look like ordinary trucks but have hidden incinerators inside
They are among Russia's war vehicles and are following its troops in Ukraine, a sinister indicator of what is to come
UK Defense Minister Ben Wallace on Thursday said he would be 'deeply worried' if he was a Russian soldier
Meanwhile frantic Russian mothers are complaining in their droves that their sons were duped into the war
The Committee of Soldiers' Mothers says young men were told they were going to the border for drills
Once they arrived, their contracts were changed to say they were there to fight and now none can be reached
Putin launched airstrikes on Ukraine this morning in an act of war that has stunned and saddened the world
NATO is sending troops to the region and the US has sent 14,000 troops to Germany to be on standby
President Biden on Thursday said the US would be imposing sanctions on Russian oligarchs and banks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10549055/Russian-mothers-say-sons-tricked-joining-Putins-army.html

Attached: 54620879-10549055-image-a-52_1645741228411.jpg (962x568, 46.73K)

>UK Defense Minister Ben Wallace on Thursday said
Säge and hide

why are slavs like this

>joins the military
>"wtf I have to fight in a war now?"

lmao

I just thought it was an interesting invention

they're using the dead as fuel. literally the holocaust

Looks like the Final Solution lives on.

UK SAGE group! haha! Literally ran by a commie (a communist party member) and not a single BSc among any of them.

interesting

A great improvement from the improvised ice cream trucks.

Now just combine this with tesla automated driving and add some robot arms that pick up bodies and feed it. Also when they run out of food, they can cook people to feed the troops.

My only question is could you generate electricity with this so the dead can charge my phone.

Haha Russians out smarted the Jew now they can never prove Holohoax 2.

Holy fuck is this ever stupid fucking bullshit.

sage

I suppose if you have enough dead you could gasify them and run a generator.

seethe and moan

>he think those are for soldiers

Attached: 612564685416.jpg (303x276, 9.04K)

Are they going to blame this one on Germany too?

I used to think that Hitler must have been wrong about Russia but he was absolutely right and Patton saw that at the end. Can't even give their own soldiers a burial barbarian fucks.

Lol the grandkids you forced to wear masks will be "brown".

Attached: Patton-with-quote.jpg (490x598, 122.91K)

>AnYtHiNg ThAt MaKeS mY nEw GoD eMpErOr LoOk BaD iS fAkE nEwS
Le sigh.

>The Committee of Soldiers' Mothers says young men were told they were going to the border for drills
>Once they arrived, their contracts were changed to say they were there to fight and now none can be reached
“oh no I joined the military to do drills never fight!”
only a retarded dollhouse nation full of effeminate men would believe this

i don't know but eastern european wars are fucking kino

Zelensky btfo.

this

I wonder how many Russian soldiers were shocked themselves when they realized this was not a drill anymore. That's kinda fucked soldier morale wise, you're risking lives of your soldiers. This is is getting more insane by the minute.

you MUST go back

Attached: 8A714F6D-9C01-46F0-9BDD-D90400CC714E.jpg (525x469, 65.02K)

They're not. This is typical kike atrocity propaganda to get Edom to fight each other and die for them. Kikes don't fight their own wars. They manipulate the men they hate and fear into killing each other and then they destroy those dead men's nation's and families.

They are evil.

Attached: 1581021034989.png (1024x739, 455.84K)

paranoid that the dead are boobytrapped with explosives or cyanide

Attached: 1514991982207.jpg (255x255, 14.34K)

How long does it take to do one body?

Attached: 1643048047889m.jpg (719x1024, 76.99K)

No Wankulator or shrunken heads. Sad.

Nigger, I am Canadian.
And your a stupid fool that doesn't know what a mobile pressure vessel boiler looks like.

Or you are just a straight of deceiver.

sage this bullshit.