So basically Russia is tricking people into joining their army and then cremating them to hide the true scale of the...

So basically Russia is tricking people into joining their army and then cremating them to hide the true scale of the war. Is this logical?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10549055/Russian-mothers-say-sons-tricked-joining-Putins-army.html

Attached: DC80FEAE-0BBA-4049-BECB-6230B087942B.jpg (1242x1552, 841.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6L0jiMloO8
palitravideo.ge/video/49620-ratom-gadaeca-rusethis-armias-6-modzravi-krematoriumi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah the mythical Holocaust Device.

if a couple days there will be rollercoasters and electric rooms

Will lampshades be made from them too?

>the holocaust devices were so disgisting and inhumane that we developed upgraded versions of them
Kek

Putin has a poo fetish, is addicted to meth, and is gay.

>joins military
>its the fucking military
>tricked into fighting
are you fucking kidding me? these psyops are getting lazy

Attached: kekW.jpg (184x184, 7.3K)

>Putin's mobile lampshade factory
Fake and gay psyop as usual.

Midwits will believe anything with a picture.

But how fast could they get rid of say, 6 million?

I hope they also brought the masturbation machines lest the mass rapes spin out of control again.

Nobody believes this bullshit picture of a mobile boiler pressure vessel.

Kek zoomers in Russia getting baited into war

Kek

>1940's
The germans are cremating people on an industrial scale! This is horrible!
>2020-2021
Crematoriums cannot handle a slightly deadlier flu, we just don't have the capacity.
>2022
The Russians are cremating people on an industrial scale! This is horrible

What did they mean by this?

It further confirms they lie. Over and over.

OP's picture is a mobile pressure vessel boiler. Look it up.

For the record i'd like to add that before cremating them we use their fat to make soap and their skin to make lampshades

>n-nooo I didn't sign up for this!

>this image taken in 2013 proves that they are following around the soldiers and scooping them up to turn them into onions
jesus
>those boomer retard comments in the article
CHRIST

>So basically Russia is tricking people into joining their army and then cremating them to hide the true scale of the war. Is this logical?
No. Either the entire thing is made up (notice that the same photo of the same 2 gyppos in what appears to be Russian uniforms has been shown 50 times by ukropistan and westoid shills) or the incinerators are for safely getting rid of biological or chemical weapons found in ukropistan.

Fake...video from 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=D6L0jiMloO8
palitravideo.ge/video/49620-ratom-gadaeca-rusethis-armias-6-modzravi-krematoriumi/

Lel same thought as well

Holohoax tier bullshit

>ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH! WE GOTTA KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE FOR WORLD DEMOCRACY NEVER AGAIN
They run this because it works on their retarded sheep.

what next? masturbation dungeons?

>Crematoriums cannot handle a slightly deadlier flu, we just don't have the capacity.

Civilian cremetoriums aren't designed for high throughput or bulk combustion. They're designed to produce nice clean ashes to put in an urn on your mantel, individually labelled as to whose ashes they were.

This feels like a lie

Oh boy, this extreme shilling's gonna juice so much keks

Attached: 1641732065279.png (500x743, 227.44K)

>people
>хaчи
user,I...

can someone post the italian crematoriums being unable to keep up with the dead during covid?

One body need to be in the crematorium for 1 hour so if you do the do the math right that would be....684 years

fpbp

>yeah, we killed thousands of moskaly, but all six million of them were burned down in mobile crematoriums
Sure

Kek'd. Also had sex with his niece.

this. doesn't pass the laugh test

Putin rolled up on my son and told him he had candy in his van, next thing he knew he was in Ukraine mowing down civilians. True story.

That image is from 2013. Not seen on ground this time around, yet?

Attached: 1645667609665.png (700x513, 710.02K)

>They crammed 6,000,000 of us into a mobile pressure cooker and then poured the final solution into bowls made from the skulls of rabbis for Hitler himself to gorge on. I only survived because they didn't have enough carrots to make jew stew that day
oy gevalt, will we never learn from history?

Crematoriums are a massive no no in Eastern Orthodoxy so I doubt this. Source: /k/