Who do you think is going to win WW3?

Who do you think is going to win WW3?

Attached: 00ge9pyi2vj81.png (768x1024, 1.04M)

Liechtenstein

Israel

People really have nothing to do in their lives
Imagine standing with sign all day like fuck head
Instead of doing something good to yourself
Fuckin infidels can't stand them

Me. I can solo carry you dogs. Ez mid kekw

>Who do you think is going to win WW3?

takes more than 2 countries to have a "world war", user.

If it is USA vs Russia, China wins.

Just wait...

Ukraine is not worth a war. EU isn’t even altering its gas deals.

Weirdest thing about all this is leftist cucks giving a shit about white people dying. Or at least pretending they give a shit

Who knows? But this isn't World War III? Within about 24-48 hours the USA puppet Jew government in the Ukraine will surrender and quit,. Putin will install his own puppet regime and by the end of the weekend we will be back to covid dominating the Jew news sycle. Putin invading the Ukraine is morally no worse than the USA invading Irq or Afghanistan. Indeed in many respects Putin has a lot more good reason given the Ukrainian and western refusal to abide by the minsk agreement with regards to the Russian terrirotiries of the Ukraine.

jews.

Liberal warfare, hold signs, light up buildings and that will defeat the enemy

I know who it's not going to be.

Attached: cdf2a760-964d-4b10-95a5-a98438e94a5a-2060x1236.jpeg.jpg (930x558, 33.15K)

Globohomo but there will be mass casualties.

This cuck looks like he'd kill himself if the going got tough

And the kikes

The Jews obviously

Big titted mommy milkers will win the day. Modern day Cleopatras will make us suckle on their teets while they rule over us.

>literally hitler
Also checked lol

Russia won't invade anything other than Ukraine. There are very specific reasons why they invaded. But you know none of it. Because you didn't even knew that Ukraine even existed before the media shills started.

>who wins
Chinese

This is all part of the China's plan that started with the release of coronavirus...
This is all work of their quantum superpositioned genius master AI...

Arriverderci

Attached: 1605390922228.png (500x577, 433.69K)

>invading ukraine
>literal nazi
?????
>because the media and my jewish masters said so
oh, right

>win
>WW3
We all lose, and we don't even get to do it in a cool space war. What a shitty fate.

Attached: 1376837703136.jpg (541x380, 248.86K)

It's not WW3 it's just a proxy war

Attached: 1626220805930.jpg (960x960, 136.12K)

jews

After Total invasion of Ukraine and Poland, but only if he invade an another country.

Nobody
They caused this mess

The world

You honestly believe most of us have time for that? Either he's a jew, in whose hands the idleness of usury allows him time to invest in further mischief, or he's being paid by the jew ( more likely) and is thus under the influence of financial sorcery.