Tom DeLonge implies that the US has and would use secret, UAP reverse engineered craft against Russia

Tom DeLonge implies that the US has and would use secret, UAP reverse engineered craft against Russia

Attached: TD.png (589x354, 63.53K)

Just threaten to play Blink 182 songs unless Russia Retreats.

>phds
i think he meant to say fags and trannies. which is precisely why putin is btfoing the west right now

Best they can do is make another civilian airliner squawk like a military one again.

Attached: mildly_smug.gif (160x192, 1.82M)

Aliens exist user. Area 51 is full of experimental UFOs ready to be unleashed on the world

>sekret

What a fucking loser

>otoh I'll never get as much pussy as he has had in one good week of his life

russia has the secret weapons, we have the faggot 4 star admiral.

We probably have some cool satellites by now that we can just point in their direction and pew pew pew, I bet if they try to launch a nuke we could pinpoint it feet away from launch and explode it right in their faces.

Attached: 20aae1ffd895a2482373baee179b7a6b.gif (480x320, 11.28K)

Yeah, but they only use it for putting California on fire and other gay jewish stuff.

Russia is not a space race contender you are correct. But satellite operations all depend on how far away you can launch a satellite in orbit. According to a friend of mine in the space force, he was briefed on how right now china possess many more satellites further in orbit than the United States. This is important because the further a satellite is from Earth the more it can detect enemy satellites. A satellite cant detect what is behind it, or even if it can, it's not as effective. It's also impossible to hit some of their satellites that far out.

Also don't join the military, it's gay as fuck.

Yeah I'm sure a guy with a guitar in his profile pic is privy to all the government's secrets.

I GOT SOME QUESTIONS THAT TOM DELONGE MAY NOT HAVE THE ANSWERS TO RIGHT NOW

Bug man just projecting what globohomogayplex media makes America seem capable of.
Our PhDs and scientists have more important work to do
>Equity for niggers

>Troons and diversity hires are in charge of that
>still think they work
kek

>otoh
that's the sound Fox makes when you fuck up a wavedash

>fell in love with the grey at the 3rd rock from the sun (((show)))

kek the trans one?

Fight the power!
Also, look at how great the power is!

Do they have Inter Continental Ballistic Dilators?

Attached: lol.jpg (597x900, 108.26K)

user user ANON user ON ON
user ANON user ANON ON ON

Attached: 182.jpg (337x328, 17.91K)

blink 182 are faggots. actual faggots. cheap imitation of teenage life. god i hate "musicians" who never learned to play their instruments or compose anything beyond 3 chords.

We piss those agencies off everyday.

so he’s saying there’s something in the backroom? its about toime

That's great why couldn't they hold onto Afghanistan then

Angels and Airwaves is better than blink
I said it

Attached: IMG_1729.png (700x700, 43.48K)

Imagine thinking number of PHDs in an is a measure of efficacy.

Who?

>OH NO, THE CIA IS GOING TO PULL OUT THE SUPER DUPER TOP SEKRET NUCLEAR DILATORS!!!!

Lol. About that 800 Billion annual defense spending. It doesn't fund r&d for tech 100 years out. It gets skimmed by Israel. There are no "next gen" weapons.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes. There are 40 million Ukrainians. If 2 million of them picked up a gun, Russia couldn't stop them. The war would be over.