No Russian ever called me a

>No Russian ever called me a...
You idiots keep repeating Russian Propaganda.

Attached: 1562340516974.jpg (996x776, 62.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ew2QydI12U4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No Russian ever called me an idiot.

Attached: splat.gif (607x609, 513.71K)

no russian ever called me a faggot

Go kneel to a nigger

>nooo you must support your jewish overlords

Attached: 1645728726029.jpg (1440x2166, 447.23K)

Of credit scoring models factoring in habitual listening to rap music into their models for a negative affect? Use simple publicly available data, for example, from YouTube or other music applications. We all know those who listen to rap music are more likely to make irrational, impulsive decisions. This could also effect insurance rates. What are your thoughts?

What propaganda?
I dont read RT.

If it's true, it's true.

go fuck a dog leaf

Attached: leaf gets his micro penis sucked by dog.gif (1280x640, 154.5K)

i don't think i've ever met a russian. i have met a ukrainian

Attached: 1600908160899.jpg (249x250, 6.76K)

The only people repeating it are the Russian shills. The current talking points are:
>false equivalency to Cuban missile crisis
>russia is defending itself
>no russian ever....
I'm sure there's some more but i'm not really engaging with any pro-russia posters on this board anymore. It's too obvious

Lmao

Any Forums is a Russian psyop

Doesn't make it less true.

No Russian ever called me a little faggot girl half-nigger mongoloid tranny

No russian ever called me funny.

No Russian ever called me an idiot repeating Russian Propaganda

Fuckoff nigger why eould whites fight for the US that hates us and wants us genocided?
#whiteswontfight
#youabandonedmefirst

You reap what you sew.

Attached: 1645655501234.jpg (422x1024, 67.91K)

>You idiots keep repeating Russian Propaganda.
It clearly makes you mad, so it's automatically based.

Attached: 1586982999033.gif (479x497, 509.23K)

good. god bless putin.
youtube.com/watch?v=ew2QydI12U4

but thats the only way the Long Arm of the Left is going to try to keep their charade going, by blaming it on Putin and the Russians to cover up all the corruption in Ukraine. Propaganda, media gaslighting, and slide of hand... Thats all it is.

Attached: 1645625764605.webm (848x464, 1.96M)

Only because it's true chang, and your lies don't work here.

sage

you should be begging russia right now to rake you fucks

No russian deserves a rake. Unlike you, leaf.

Attached: day_of_the_rake_2.jpg (1200x706, 35.54K)

>You idiots keep repeating Russian Propaganda.
Is it still propaganda if it's true?

Hello Russian Asset.

No leaf ever made a good post

Why U no flag, jew?

No Russian ever claimed I repeated Russian propaganda

Fuck off Memeflag.
I Agree with user. We have been used and abused since before we were fucking adults. Enough is enough. They want this war? Get geared up and ship out. We will be here watching you get slaughtered.

NO RUSSIAN NEVER CALLED ME NO INCEL

Attached: 446A8BA9-7641-4D3B-8D0D-1B16F065BB6E.jpg (1782x566, 970.94K)

Kek. OP BTFO

>Reddit fags

>Filthy jew

yawn

I'd rather see Russian flags fly over the White House than support the child raping pedophile cult and its illegitimate president.

Attached: 1589505476270.png (610x814, 406.24K)

as always this place is fascinated with niggers and their culture

Attached: 1642130667308.jpg (1200x806, 106.89K)

Perhaps........ but you have to admit Trudeau, Biden, Merkel, and Globohomo in general have sure gotten to be pushy totalitarian assholes the last number of years.

Dont care not my problem.

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads
Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

It's just a parody of what Muhammad Ali said about 'nam. It's a joke, relax.

>You idiots keep repeating Russian Propaganda

Any Forums nazis line up to suck putin's dick

meanwhile putin vows to "denazify" ukraine.

what a bunch of tards.

that's some stale pasta user..

Glad someone else actually notice this. Starting to wonder if all these other faggots are fucking blind or something.

Putin is also Jew controlled, just orthodox. Picking a side will never free our people.

I fight for Ukraine and my baba

>the cia and nsa conduct influence operations on Any Forums but there's no way the Russians do or that I would fall for it

damn how did russia force biden to say this...

Attached: sdn.png (950x912, 934.88K)

>saying it while posting a jpeg with niggers
get off yourself faggot.

>poc
Fucking hate that faggots

Reddit spacing. You outed your self. Im not fighting for anyone. ;)

i hate America and it's because of faggots, leftists, trannies, and banks. why should i give a shit? because of democracy? LMFAO

No Russian ever called me a Russian bot

>fight our wars goy! Rabbi Trudeau needs more Ukrainian shekels!
fuck off canuck, we are tired of being dragged into your conflicts

No Russian ever accused me of repeating Russian Propaganda only because I don't gaf what happens to Ukraine.

Russians are going hard on Any Forums This board is always shit but it's especially shit during times like this. Almost nobody supports this outside Russia

>showing where the quote is from
don't ever (You) me again you double digit IQ subhuman

based fpbp

>POC
>sad virgins
>muh you are on the wrong side of history

There was never a right side of history, but funny bait post

I havent seen a single mainstream outlet telling the full story, so its not surprising. Globohomo declares to the world that hes Hitler 2 and everyone sucks it up

true the leaf must be raked!

Attached: 1645738732698m.jpg (1024x669, 65.92K)

Actually I've had a Russian call me an idiot before.

>it's okay to root for warmongering corrupt dictatorships because somebody called me a racist one time
when did Any Forums get this fucking retarded? serious question

What's the matter user, did a Russian freeze your bank account and euthanize your dog?

Nick Fuentes literally fell for the meme hype and psyops and revealed himself as the loser he's always been. I can't believe I actually stuck up for him in the past.

Imagine being this much of a basedboy. Basing your entire ideology off of making people upset for five seconds on the internet.
>Imagine not having principles you stand for IRL

Attached: chf5m08s1pj81.png (598x767, 427.51K)

So why is their war mongering corrupting dictatorship so much worse than the US war mongering corrupt dictatorship? Shouldnt have stolen an election if you want to grand stand on morals.

>one time
user i have been called a racist for over a decade at this point. Literally getting sick of dealing with your lies and shit. I REFUSE to GO TO WAR FOR THIS COUNTRY! it's not worth the piss i could give it to put it out at this point.

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.

I think those people are my real problem, not Russians.

Attached: 1645734364099.jpg (1024x531, 117.95K)

>absolutely_abhorrent_post.jpg

>Homo/paedo everything
>Nigger crime everywhere
>Paki rape gangs
>Anarcho-tyranny
No Russian fingerprints to be seen, schlomo, just yours.

Faggot OP BTFO

About ~2014 when right-wing groups led by Steve Bannon realized you could shill at sexually frustrated beta males on the internet to create weaponized groups of angsty losers. Then Russia/China picked up on it and it's been nothing but bots and shills on this forum ever since.

/thread

>bad faith equivocation between things I don't like that the US government does and a literal unprovoked landgrab war in europe
you a big dumb

I will die before I see Ukraine disappear

>making people upset for five seconds on the internet.
Hahah based!
And Death to America"

Do you or do you not consider us your racist enemies? Does, or does not, the U.S. consider people with out views 'extremists' that do not represent American views?

Elon Musk started that, i was following closely. It went viral because so many lefties lost their shit over it. Seeing this and fucking loving it, within just a couple days Trudeau Hitler memes were every everywhere in right wing threads and social media. The only thing globohomo had to do with it is show us how fun it is to piss people off.

Dont answer to trannies, just relax and realize that there is a 41% chance he'll end up killing himself

YOU go die in Ukraine, left-wing scum.

About the some time between when "the Left" became synonymous with anti-working class, anti-democratic, neo-liberal warmongering and 'you can't buy or sell lest thee have the vaxx' anti-christs.

the day of the rake draws ever nearer