What branch has the least possibility of dying...

What branch has the least possibility of dying? If I get drafted so be it but I don’t want to be in the worst possible situation.

I am a geologist and have scolioisis if that factors in at all.

Attached: 1222D60D-5A23-45E6-9C4F-DEC375018AC0.jpg (1000x750, 139.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always CG

Air Force

Coast Guard becomes a vassal of the Navy during times of war, no different from the Marine Corps

I wear contacts. Would I even be eligible for AF?

if it gets bad enough that we start getting drafted the world will be a nuclear wasteland almost immediately afterwards. getting drafted and being sent away from whatever major city you live in might just save you

Coast Guard no longer has ships that can fight near peer advisories. They would at best be doing baby sitting with gun boats.

Puddle pirates ftw.

Obviously Space Force.

Actually, Space Forcer. Forgot about that meme branch.

Coast guard. You just snort cocaine that got tangled to a tortoise and rescue rich assholes from driving their yachts drunk. It can technically get activated and rolled into the navy but it hasn't happened since WW2.

Then chairforce, then navy. Dunno about spaceforce because it's a fucking meme with like 3 people in it.

You'll never win with freemasonry

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Tell people what we already knew.jpg (720x1221, 138.63K)

What's that bottom-left thing?

Yes you would. Since you're a geologist you must have a degree. Submit a package as an officer and it'll buy you time and you'll have a better time too.

Yeah but they end up fuckin on Navy ships if shtf.

You think because you're in the Air Force you get to fly jets? Are you fucking retarded.

TransCorps has a 41% casuality rate, stay out of this godforsaken branch

That's US Air Force

>im a geologist and have scoliosis
the state of this board

>hasn't happened since WW2
literally 5 seconds of research would show you how wrong this is you utter faggot

Air force. It's basically an office job.

Idk how it works bruh

Been to half of the Space Force bases. They're super nice.

Anyone who commissions now probably is going to go through pilot training after ROTC/OTS/the academy even if its just to washout IF we do go to war.

Can you enroll for the SPACE FORCE?

If you got drafted for AF you'd probably be something like on base fire brigade.

Chair Force

>What branch has the least possibility of dying?

draft age is 18-26
they don't take autistics
you're safe, bro

Attached: SpaceForce_Guardians.0.jpg (1200x800, 185.82K)

just get it over and enlist in whatever puts you in the front lines. You need to be willing to draw sniper fire.

If consider enlisting once shit starts getting bad so I have more options. My grandad got a cushy office job with the army by enlisting after Pearl Harbor.

Historically airforce pilotes has the lowest death rate if i'm not wrong.
Become a F-22 pilote and you'll fuck everyone with low risk for your ass.

I'm due for OCS as a submariner by the end of this semester. Training for officers typically takes over a year, but in light of everything, I doubt we'll be given that much downtime.

I just wanted to get out of Idaho.

Attached: tegaki (14).png (700x700, 44.58K)

Okay, Chris Kyle.

Space Force

/thread

>be me 25th birthday is in 2 days
>Just at that age where I'm just old enough to be drafted
>Picked the nazy for selective service 7 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH WHY DID I FUCKING PICK THE NAVY!? THE ENTIRE SINO-AMERICAN WAR IS GOING TO BE ONE BIG ASS NAVAL WAR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: downloadfile-12.jpg (474x515, 31.51K)

But imagine all the seamen

I hope you have lube user because its going to be 5 years of nothing but sweaty dudes and confined spaces for you. Maybe your ship will get allocated some femboy to be the ships cumdump.