No Russian ever called me a transphobe

Fuck the West and it's two-party, globo-homo, usurious, child-abusing ways. I welcome Russia, please it can't get any worse than giving children puberty blockers and niggers.

Attached: norussianevercalledmeatransphobe.jpg (900x900, 83.1K)

>No Russian ever called me a-

Yes. They likely did. Several times over the last 8 years. They also organized BLM protests so yes, you can call Putin a nigger.

You're mistaking Putin for the Hungarian orc Soros. Try again nigger.

>im so opressed
>russia save me

Attached: FB_IMG_1641121860160.jpg (1080x1108, 50.74K)

>I welcome Russia, please it can't get any worse.
You've obviously never been to Russia before.

No russian ever called me a chud

Dude...

Attached: hahaha.jpg (1479x1849, 532.99K)

Muhammed Ali never went to Vietnam.

I have Swedish brothers in Gothenburg, wanna talk about that?

No, it’s a genuine fact Russian calls you a nigger and a Jew and a tranny all while posting BLM groups on Facebook. Fact fact fact. Die in a fire, please and thank you.

Honk Honk, I pray your cat shits in your bed.

red dawn now. no russian fbi stole my guns from my wife while i was at work!

What stage of grief is denial again? The R*ssian is not your friend any more than the mutt, kike, or chink.

Noo just let them abuse you in your own country! did you already kneel before nigger today?

the honks are gone fren enjoy having your ip logged by mi6

Why are so many canuck-flags on the aggressive since the freedom caravan? Is this their response to what they thought was government internet ops against their precious Ottowa?

ooooo im so oppressed because I lost online arguments and women disagree with my political beliefs ooooooo uaaahhhhhh

>globo homo
dropped. your politics are cringe

Why are canadians such fags
Literally american sweden

No russian ever posted "built for BBC"

Agreed. Russia took itself off the Rothschild banking dynasty and now suddenly everyone globohomo is turning against them.

Attached: 1645692186406.jpg (422x1024, 76.53K)

cope

They called You evil white racists colonialists and were also funding niggers against white rhodesians and south africans

yeah... so here's the thing.
Basically, I'm just not going to go (to Ukraine)
I know... LORD I know
I'm SORRY!
it's just that I'm going to burn my draft card
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1580255505317.jpg (828x574, 429.6K)

>and were also funding niggers against white rhodesians and south africans
Just like the rest of NATO then?

Chink hands posted this. You and your Chinese bug filth did all that.

Except russia was also calling You evil white racists for not wanting niggers rape your girls

Attached: Bezbozhnik_u_stanka_US_1930.jpg (266x373, 25.1K)

>Except russia was also calling You evil white racists for not wanting niggers rape your girls
... just like the rest of NATO
You're grasping at straws fed nigger. it's over. Tell your boss to send someone a bit more impressive next time

"No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger"

Attached: brownpepelookslikemohammedali.jpg (200x200, 6.41K)

>Vomit.
Good. Move there. Youll be free.

NIGGER JEWS DID THE COVID PANDEMIC HOAX AND VAXXED YOUR FAMILY WITH GENE-POISON. NEVER FUCKING FORGET, YOU CUNTS

>NIGGER JEWS DID THE COVID PANDEMIC HOAX AND VAXXED YOUR FAMILY WITH GENE-POISON. NEVER FUCKING FORGET, YOU CUNTS

NIGGER JEWS DID THE COVID PANDEMIC HOAX AND VAXXED YOUR FAMILY WITH GENE-POISON. NEVER FUCKING FORGET, YOU CUNTS

>NIGGER JEWS DID THE COVID PANDEMIC HOAX AND VAXXED YOUR FAMILY WITH GENE-POISON. NEVER FUCKING FORGET, YOU CUNTS

You don't like the west? Traitor.

Attached: 154705640515.jpg (1024x683, 102.03K)

Please just do the world a favour and end your triggered autism by sitting in the road

>MUH MEAN NAMES
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking transphobe.

>Ehhhmmm whataboutism NATO
Try something new kremlin troll

Putin never moved Niggers or shitskins to my country.
Putin don't want to erase my people and my culture.

>I'm here to stop the nazis
Is Putin the bad guy??

Attached: skynews-vladimir-putin-russia_5684125.jpg (1600x900, 72.72K)

lol every syrian refugee in france was literally sent by putin.

this