Putin has gone insane

>Starts a large scale invasion which will annihilate Russia economically and politically, does not care about his fellow Russians that likely will suffer from it
>Captures Chernobyl nuclear power plant in order to rig it with bombs to extort Europe/Ukraine to play ball
He has lost his marbles. I find it very interesting that nobody talks about Putins OBVIOUS neurological disorder.

Attached: file.png (784x441, 487.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=fy910FG46C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Captures Chernobyl nuclear power plant in order to rig it with bombs to extort Europe/Ukraine to play ball
he's threatening the continent with a dirty bomb?
gonna need some sauce on that

Putin is doing what he can. no one will stop him, if he attacks non-NATO members. he has already got Chernobyl to make them think twice to stop him. Chernobyl is now a new card he can play making deals. he could take over India if he wanted to.

Putin wants the Ukraine to be pacified and generate wealth for the Russian Federation. So contamination might not be on the agenda. Plus Chernobyl mushrooming would contaminate most of Russia, not just Europe.

I tried telling this to my soviet boomer parents but gave up. They fully believe in epic Putin's quick Blitzkrieg because le evil nazis. literally braindead

Lol thats a retard take. Russia wouldnt need chernobyl to do that. If Putin would blow up chernobyl and cause nuclear fallout intentionally. its basically an attack on nato.... he really doesnt need chernobyl for that. Not to mention that the winds can also go towards russia and fuck up russia aswell.

I think Chernobyl just has been secured so early because its close to russia, it has to be maintained and surveilled regardless who owns it. And ukraine is not able to do so because of the invasion. And othe rthan that. Ukraine could have in theory also used it to threaten russia if the winds are suitable to pollute russian soil(but i doubt ukraine would have considered/done this)

>dirty Bomb
How does one world leader get so based.

read the 'naaaazi' news headline not long ago, this seems like it came out of nowhere - why would they pick that as the reason, or is it randomly generated and the US took all the "THEY'RE GASSING THEIR OWN PEOPLE" cards.

>Largest nuclear arsenal on earth
>Nah bro lets blow up the sarcophagus at Chernobyl instead

Do you think Vladimir Putin enjoys comic books?

I hope the people in charge of the western capitals arent as moronic as you.

Calling him insane will accomplish absolutely nothing.

It will bite him the ass just like Germany. A fast opening move and pissing off everyone will lead to war of attrition and eventual loss.

I hope he nukes the sarcophagus.

>US/NATO want to stage troops and nuclear arms right off your border
>It's insane they need to create a buffer state
Sage in all fields.

any justification help him is good.
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=fy910FG46C4

You moronic fucktard knows he has 10000 nuclear warheads right?

Nuking India and sending street-shit particulates in all directions for hundreds, if not thousands of miles, would be far more devastating than if he nuked the sarcophagus.

He /lit/ guy

Attached: 1645741989618.jpg (333x400, 27.23K)

In reality, this is the kill shot on the Western liberal order.

German-Italian exit from NATO and expulsion of the USA from Europe and Korea before the year is up.

The western world is crippled from their covaids decision. This is the most opportune time to invade.

I'm thinking unfathomably based.

>being this stupid
dude some terrorist did it
There was an accident bros.
REEE russia
but not aggression attack.

>da invasion will destroy Russia because-, uh, it just will okay!

>>Captures Chernobyl nuclear power plant in order to rig it with bombs to extort Europe/Ukraine to play ball
Based

hope he starts a nuclear war. fuck this gay clown world

You know about Azov Batallion and Right Sector, right?

Trust the plan

> soviet boomer parents
Tell them how he is an oligarch supporter
And how just because he is better than Yeltsin (which is a really low bar) that doesn't mean they can't get a better leader and have peace and cooperation with other republics, just like in golden times

Have you looked at where a lot that would go? Right back to the capital and the most populous city in Russia.

Attached: fallout.jpg (800x600, 274.34K)

the economy isn't real, tanks are, jesus christ

Putin is just a little puppet. Oligarch are the ones pulling strings.

The oligarchs need to snuff him out like they did Stalin.

delusional

I call Putin the most sane leader in the world. He openly rejects homosexuals adopting children, rejects transgender bullshit, always puts Russia first in everything he does. Do you see niggers burning down statues and cities across Russia do you see Russian military leaders and administration officials dressing up like fucking women? Putin is tired of global homo bullshit He's tired of NATO He's tired of Klaus Schwab and the rest of the world economic fund cronies. Russia has enough gold to create their own currency they don't need Jewish central banking. I hope this shows just how much of a failure the West is.

Russia can ally with India & China and create another financial system & free-trade region centered around 3 billion+ people slowly introducing Middle Eastern, African, and Pacific countries into the mix.

The West is fucked.