He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: 2039409234.png (779x457, 52.3K)

You are Barzilian.

The scariest thing is that most policy makers and bureaucrats in zogmerica unironically believe this

>implying anyone here would argue to the contrary
What's the point of this post?

Where does the Arabic Muslim Middle east stand with Russia or not Russia?

>white
>slanty eyes
Nope.

But I also love Xi and al-Assad.

How would Cenk like it if Turkey decided to soft-genocide all Turks and replace them with mystery meat?

Of course, but rightoids are too afraid to say it. They’re a bunch of Chuds just like Putin. Imagine betraying your country because you get fired for saying the nword

Attached: 77AFF81C-9F2C-4960-8022-13F7FD55828F.jpg (1319x879, 469.22K)

Yes we have.

>finno-ugrics
>white
umm

Attached: finno.jpg (1026x602, 126.24K)

the right likes duterte and bolsonaro way more than putin though

>mutts consider that steppe dwarf "white"

That's based actually. Yes. Fuck America, fuck the West. My skin is my uniform you brown Ionian-Turannian rape baby.

Kinda shocked to be honest.

So he's not just playing the game and knows the truth, he literally is so far gone and drinking his own kool-aid

no i just hate globohomo, doesnt matter if its russian chinese alien idc as long as globohomo falls

>My country
I don't have one. Fuck you amerinigger.

sometimes it do be like that when the funding dries up

Attached: 1619111772399.png (332x134, 32.78K)

Turks are mystery meat.

TYT are so dumb that I watch them just to have some laughs.

>he still thinks that america is a nation

Attached: 1637696026758.png (730x529, 567.06K)

Based. Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse. I hold a club card to this insane asylum but I hate it with every fiber of my being. What was ever good about post-revolutionary America? Nigger slaves? Meat packing houses? Neurotic housewives on quailodes or however the fuck you spell it? And all the while a bunch of faggot Free Masons and Bonesmen running the show who in the last act let the kikes in for the ride too so they can create this bizzare mercantile hellscape and make it run indefinitely. If I had a time machine, I would go back and cut Thomas Paine's balls off and nail them to his eye sockets.

I like Assad, Xi, Bolsanaro and manly leaders of the past. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with fortitude and strength