GERMAN NEWSPAPER VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS MEMORY HOLE EDITION

This got memory holed fast:
BIG GERMAN NEWSPAPER "Die WELT" (The World) posted an article about: "More vaccine side effects than previously known"

>"FIERCE WARNING SIGNAL"

>More vaccine side effects than previously known

>An analysis of millions of insured data of the company health insurance BKK comes with the side effects to significantly higher numbers than the Paul Ehrlich Institute. The new data are an "alarm signal," says BKK board member Andreas Schöfbeck.

>For the first time, figures on side effects of Covid vaccines are available from a major German health insurance association. Andreas Schöfbeck, CEO of BKK ProVita, had the data of millions of insured persons of the BKK group analyzed. According to the report, the total number of side effects is many times higher than those reported by the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI). In a video call with WELT on Wednesday, Schöfbeck said, "The numbers determined are considerable and urgently need to be checked for plausibility."

Some user had a complete translated edition, but i couldnt find it. The archive was flooded with Ukrainestuff.

Without paywall:
tkp.at/2022/02/22/abrechnungsdaten-der-krankenkassen-belegen-sicherheitsdesaster-der-gen-impfstoffe/

Attached: FaucimakesOuchi.jpg (874x958, 330.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/plus237106177/Coronavirus-Mehr-Impf-Nebenwirkungen-als-bisher-bekannt.html
tkp.at/2022/02/22/abrechnungsdaten-der-krankenkassen-belegen-sicherheitsdesaster-der-gen-impfstoffe/
tkp.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/BKK-Brief-an-PEI-21022022.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Complete Article

Attached: image_2022-02-23_21-40-01.png (1440x3504, 1.54M)

Bump because I'm bored of talking about Ukraine today.

Fuck germany

since I took the vax I've had clouded brain and cant remember shit. im reading code I wrote 2 years ago and have NO memory, but I know it's mine because the git log says I wrote it.

its fucking scary.

You scared of big bad russia? Better dilate

LOL it means its working dumbass

PEI = Paul Ehrlich Institute. Our official institution.

Abrechnungssystem are the "real" or incidence numbers form the insurance how often a side effect occur

Attached: BKK-2.png (630x87, 5.11K)

Na im scared of fat ass big tiddy whore of eu its called the merkel. A vile beast indeed.

Severe Side effects right official, in red the "real" numbers.

Attached: BKK-6.png (621x428, 6.45K)

I'm sorry, it's just that there's no refunds is all

Death from vaccination

Attached: BKK-7.png (621x428, 5.49K)

Forgot link to the artice (paywall): welt.de/politik/deutschland/plus237106177/Coronavirus-Mehr-Impf-Nebenwirkungen-als-bisher-bekannt.html

Without paywall about the same topic:

yeah im an idiot and i dont want your sympathy. dont be mad at me because im an idiot, understand that idiots exist and we get what we deserve.

in nature people like me would have been killed by animals or other environmental factors. but in modern times we survive and multiply. i guess so we can consume? idk

wow its a nothing burger

Sorry. No refunds

You aren’t an idiot for trusting experts you should have been able to trust.

31K DEAD OUT OF HOW MANY MILLION VAXXOIDS

finally a decent thread

thats what an idiot would say

Thank you kraut who paid for that shit

Can't fault anyone for actually taking it with the shit they did to us

This is precisely why they started this "war". To distract from the hoaxdemic and vaccine deaths and side effects accelerating.

not my problem2swj2

It was not me. I jut saved it. Sadly, i didnt save the translation. From the letter.

tkp.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/BKK-Brief-an-PEI-21022022.pdf

Can someone post the numbers? My work has that sitr blocked

Yeah so they aknowledge is bad, hide it behind paywall so most normies wont be able to read it and still refuse to lift vaxx mandates

Page one:
Severe warning signal for coded vaccination side effects after Corona vaccination

.the Paul Ehrlich Institute has announced via press release that for the calendar year
2021 244,576 suspected cases of vaccination adverse events after Corona vaccination were reported.
The data available to our institution give us reason to believe that there is a very
underreporting of suspected adverse events following Corona vaccination.
exists. I am enclosing an evaluation of this in my letter.
The data basis for our evaluation is physician billing data. Our sample
is made from the anonymized data set of the company health insurance funds. The sample comprises 10,937,716 insured persons. To date, we have the physicians' billing data for the first half of 2021 and approximately half for the third quarter of 2021. Our query includes the valid ICD codes for vaccine adverse events. Although we do not yet have the complete data for 2021, this analysis has shown that not yet have the complete data for 2021, that based on the figures available, we have already estimated that 216,695 treated cases of vaccine adverse events after Corona vaccination from this sample. if these figures are extrapolated to the entire year and to the population in Ger, there are probably 2.5-3 million people in Ger who have suffered
have received medical treatment for vaccination side effects after Corona vaccination.

We regard this as a significant alarm signal that must be taken into account in the further use of vaccines.
must be taken into account. In our view, the figures can be validated relatively easily and in the short validated in the short term by asking the other types of health insurers (AOKs, substitute health insurers, etc.) for an
to evaluate the data available to them accordingly. Extrapolated
number of vaccinated people in Ge, this means that about 4-5% of vaccinated people are vaccinated people have received medical treatment for vaccination side effects.

>This just in: Russia has developed a new weapon that can cause heart attacks, myocarditis and blood clots!

Page2:

In our view, there is a significant underreporting of vaccination adverse events. It is an important concern to identify the causes of this in the short term. Our first assumption is, that, since no remuneration is paid for the reporting of vaccination adverse events, reporting to the Paul Ehrlich to the Paul Ehrlich Institute is often omitted because of the great effort involved. Physicians have reported to us reported that the reporting of a suspected vaccine adverse event takes about half an hour.
takes about half an hour. This means that 3 million suspected cases of vaccine adverse events take approximately 1.5 million hours of work by physicians. That would be almost the annual of 1,000 physicians. This should be clarified in the same short term.
A copy of this letter is therefore also being sent to the German Medical Association and the Federal Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians.
The GKV-Spitzenverband will also receive a copy of this letter with the request to
to obtain corresponding data analyses from all health insurance funds.
Since danger to human life cannot be ruled out, we would ask you for your feedback on the measures initiated by 22.2.2022 18:00 Uh

>this means that about 4-5% of vaccinated people are vaccinated people have received medical treatment for vaccination side effects.
Oof
Which one did they give you? Pfeizer?

If those figures are legit the vaccine is officially more dangerous than the virus itself

It didn't specify but we can assume that vast majority (over 70% from eyeballing) would be pfizer

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 279.28K)

Bump because it's been a while since I've seen a: not 1 post by OP thread.

They say Russia is the distraction for all the shit that's about to be dropped about the vaccine. Today the elderly in the Netherlands got offered their 4th shot and like always it's not for the young and healthy yet but we all know where it's going.