Do you understand what's really happening?

Ukraine is a distraction. War is the perfect way to divert the normie's attention away from COVID and the vaccines. When the death rates really start rising in the coming months, they do not want people correlating the spike with the jabs they took. If there's war raging and bombs dropping everyday, vaccine deaths will end up lumped together and normal people will never notice.

Furthermore, look at how the Russians are targeting civilians. Why? Because it makes Putin look horrible and can be used as a pretext for American involvement in the war. They want WW3. China invading Taiwan, the US getting it on with Russia. I don't know what happens beyond this; but, do not let people forget that the real war is occurring at the microbial level inside of all the people who took the jabs.

>Clip source - reddit.com/r/aviation/comments/t0cl0w/and_thats_why_everyones_fleeing_ukraine_not_oc/

Attached: redditsave.com_and_thats_why_everyones_fleeing_ukraine_not_oc-btdsy4uolsj81.webm (406x720, 752.9K)

>russians are making putin look horrible
wut

BUSTED VILLAGE?

FOX ONE!

Israel bombed syria last night killing 3 after bombing them for at least the past few days. Note that Syria uses Russian military gear.

You have to think from the perspective of a high level cabal "Controller." They control all the leaders. Both sides of the game. They want an all out WW3-style event and this could be one way they do it.

vaccine is just precaution on possible nuclear war

Either Ukraine or US false flagged. Putin is playing along because he knew the media would blow anything out of proportion.

Here's my full take. Biden false flagged a huge explosion at a Ukranian ammo dump with the help of the Ukrainian government. The goal was to get rid of Burisma evidence (which was moved into the ammo dump during the embassy evacuation) and convince the other western countries to somehow intervene and help Ukraine. Putin is playing along because the media is stumping for Biden. Putin is most likely running counter-intel and giving Chinese sources bullshit reports. The counter-intel operation along with the American media will convince Xi to go into Taiwan. Xi becomes bogged down in Taiwan and won't be able to intervene in Kazakhstan. Putin will put a pro-Russian government in Kazakhstan. Biden and the west is not a problem. It's Xi Putin is worried about.

I don't normally answer to threads on Any Forums but I thought about this, this morning, and you're right.
The current war is a distraction from governments failures around the world. Normies were about to rise up against the governments and suddenly a war breakout. In the past days, I used to be really angry at Trudeau but now I don't feel anything as I'm seeing worse is happening half-way thru the world. I feel like my emotions are being manipulated.

Attached: 1642805480838.jpg (1483x1062, 123.32K)

>do not let people forget that the real war is occurring at the microbial level inside of all the people who took the jabs.
So where's the mass die-off, then? It should have started already. Is whatever they were injected with lying dormant until exactly 2 years from the jab have passed?

Attached: FH1cIfBXMAQsROP.jpg (406x333, 24.98K)

Give it two more weeks

There is no Covid General shill thread!

pls kys retard

Just as people were waking up the WEF controlled Putin starts a pointless bloody war with white people.

Yeah I’ve about McFucking had it with those assholes.

>The current war is a distraction from governments failures around the world. Normies were about to rise up against the governments and suddenly a war breakout. In the past days, I used to be really angry at Trudeau but now I don't feel anything as I'm seeing worse is happening half-way thru the world. I feel like my emotions are being manipulated.
Precisely this. How can you care about vaccine mandates when there's bombs going off and a realistic threat of all out WW3? And from the "NPC" perspective it's even worse. They probably think COVID was mostly eradicated since mandates were being dropped and all that. COVID is about to be memory-holed for them as its entire purpose was fulfilled.

It's slow kill poison. There has been an increase in people under 50 dying; but, it's subtle. Mostly, there's just a lot of people reporting heart conditions and things like that. It will come though. These people play the long game. Most people will likely die of cancer 3-5 years from now. There could also be many people who are sterilized and don't realize it yet.

No one cares about ukraine

You're right user, but this board is filled with low attention span faggots that have probably already forgotten how their own governments tramped on them for the last 2 years.

Anybody have any postive results for covid I could use with a time stap preferably. I'm trying to get a refund on a flight that I can't make and it's the only way I can

Attached: Whod've thenked car accident.webm (960x1702, 1.28M)

You're a fucking moron

> If there's war raging and bombs dropping everyday, vaccine deaths will end up lumped together and normal people will never notice
Yes, because no one pays attention when a load of vaccinated people all over the world get killed by bombs falling exclusively in Ukraine. That kind of thing happens all the time.

>Putin ruining his country to cover up for Covid
Ivan really was the greatest ally

5 years from now people who got jabbed will die of cancer...the long con...

You're a jackass

(You) control your attention and focus. Do not just sway with their winds. That's collectively how we got here. We need to keep pushing vax fraud genocide perpetrated on everyone we know and love.

Exactly this. Make the world forget about two years of lies with a bigger lie

They could also have other things planned. It's been said the graphene parts of the jabs can be activated and used to mimic other pandemics. Imagine if they do this and claim Russia released smallpox on the world... and then force another round of vaccines or god knows what. My point is, this is all theatre and they want you focused on bombs and not the real danger which is the vaccine genocide.

OP you have to be 18 or older to post on this website.

Government will keep overtly changing the goal post and you wont do shit. OP is a schitzo faggot

didn't get the vaccine, not my problem

They've even turned the covid bots into war bots lmao

Attached: IMG_20220225_091944_013.jpg (761x1280, 134.09K)