IS THIS EVEN REAL? TWEET SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN DELETED / REPLACED

The honking may have stopped by the clown world is still in full force.
Imagine doing THIS in the middle of a full blown shooting war.

Are these people insane?

Attached: stop covid.jpg (736x656, 99.64K)

>Are these people insane?
They arent people

>kiev
ftfy

People?

if its real then im glad im not choosing a side here

lol I love when people have the reap the consequences of their actions, really brings a smile to my face

>Are these people insane?

Maybe the fire of war can knock some sense in those NPC

Yeah, love that NATO got its ass handed to it because it put weapons near a hostile country's border.

>asked to wait outside.
keke what a crock of shit. OH, OK I'll just wait out here.

Use your fucking brain, no it’s not real

They'd be right to take a weapon and force their way in since their money paid for those shelters.

Anyone trying to stop them and eating lead would be the ones "reaping the consequences of their actions".

LOL yeah man being sarcastic is going to save you now, be honest are you even 18 years old?

Have a coupon for a free corn syrup bottle.

ultra honky honky
welcome to the western world

I wasn't being sarcastic. I like that NATO is getting its ass handed to itself.

This right here is a supervillain origin and I'd be looting fertilizer within the hour.

>since their money paid for those shelters
COMMIE ALERT COMMIE ALERT WEEEEEEEEE WOOO WEEEEEEEEE WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I like that the decisions that you make in your daily life continue to lead to your suffering. Consequences sure are a bitch, huh?

>And I like that the decisions that you make in your daily life continue to lead to your suffering.
Am I supposed to care?
>Consequences sure are a bitch, huh?
What consequences? Making some retard glownigger screech on a forum because he doesn't understand that social pressure tactics don't work on autists?

Are you suggesting that these people have a low they won't stoop to?

Oh right the global pandemic

Attached: thank.jpg (800x800, 55.12K)

>COMMIE ALERT COMMIE ALERT WEEEEEEEEE WOOO WEEEEEEEEE WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know you have to be 18 to post here right?

probably not real

after the past year its more likely its real than fake

>Am I supposed to care?
That you are incapable of learning from your own mistakes and thus repeat the same failures day in and day out, leading to your current life? Yeah, you might want to care at least a little.

>What consequences? Making some retard glownigger screech on a forum because he doesn't understand that social pressure tactics don't work on autists?
Pretty much everything that happens to you happens because you deserve it.

Kyiv seems sparsely populated...

>That you are incapable of learning from your own mistakes and thus repeat the same failures day in and day out, leading to your current life? Yeah, you might want to care at least a little.
What makes you say that?
>Pretty much everything that happens to you happens because you deserve it.
I agree, everything that's happened to NATO, they deserved.

Honestly bros. You're playing minecraft civilian sim and your county is getting bombed. They ask you to queue in line woman and children first. You finally get to the entrance and theres still room but they tell that you cant get in because you're not vaxxed.

What do you do?

nice try commie, there's no way I will EVER believe in any kind of social programs, taxes, etc.

>What makes you say that?
An educated guess. Your life is wonderful? Good things happen to you often?

Pandemic measures were never serious in Ukraine or any east European country. That is either a larp or a joke like anything the west is getting shoved down it's throat.

>An educated guess. Your life is wonderful? Good things happen to you often?
God blesses me every day user.

Ukraine is the second least vaxxxed country in Europe after Bulgaria. Of course it's not real.

Attached: 1645684338791.png (608x265, 23.56K)

hilarious edit OP

Attached: lmao.jpg (790x594, 91.76K)

The unvaccinated are traitors. There's absolutely no fucking reason to not get the 3 jabs. Trump really was a disaster for for those people.

Fire bomb the entrance and stomp on any vents you up top.

remember to never forget the jabbers, never forgive the jabbers

Seems like a good way to get your countrymen to switch sides.

Not even in times of crisis they'll let go of their globohomo crap. Disgusting.

toss their ass out into the bombing area and say.
" the only cure for stupid is death."

Word.

fuck there's a lot of stupid people here

Doesn't matter. They'll be dead from smallpox soon

LOL oh honey

Mad your demoralization tactic isn't working, glownigger? What are you gonna do about it, make a sarcastic comment?
>You are not old enough to use this website, glowie. You have to be 18 to post here

>haha you are bad goyim you cant enter the shelter
>ok, -sides with the invaders-
>wtf why are you betraying us

i expect something like this to play out in the US eventually. the democrats will have no understanding why 90% of ar-15 owners side with literally anyone who attacks this clown shithole.

Wtf is keev it's Kiev .