Newfag here, why does everyone write 'DO NOT REDEEM' in all India-related threads...

Newfag here, why does everyone write 'DO NOT REDEEM' in all India-related threads? Is it some sort of pop culture reference?

Attached: images (57).jpg (300x310, 11.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-q-UdETAY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-q-UdETAY
youtube.com/watch?v=l01AMCBG0Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something to do with cow shit

phone call marketting

It's from a guy who wastes the time of Indian scammers:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-q-UdETAY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-q-UdETAY

Good morning Ser, do the sneedful.

Good morning sir, have you visited the shitting street yet?

We livestream Indian scammers to our friends and it's a common thing for them to say.

Like, if you need a gift card and you get an Indian scammer calling you then you just take the opportunity to stream it. Good times.

BLOODY BITCH MAAM WHY DID YOU REDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM????????????????

Best post

Oh, are these calls common? Just seemed weird you guys would fixate on something so oddly specific. Like, if you ever shouted do not redeem to a random indian he'd have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
And in any case, we're a treasure trove of meme material, try to come up with better stuff.

I hope those retarded poopoo people in charge of your country declare war on china and get BTFO so I can poo on your country and make it smell better kek

sir do not redeem sir

sir

well its all abut giftcards
just help me out here and give me a valid email and ill get you started.
ill need some giftcards for *steam or *minecraft
pleas do it very soon ok
I can wait here while you run to the store or you can take me with you so I can tell you what ones to get ok sir?

Attached: steam.png (360x162, 50.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l01AMCBG0Wk

Attached: 1623868819717s.jpg (125x125, 2.48K)

HELLOOOOO

Sir.
Blody basterd.

Good morning sers

It's a cottage industry.
The scammer generally claims to have erroneously sent your 10K in error, that you owe taxes, that you under investigation for tax evasion (and that you can pay the officer off with Google gift cards). The generally target dumb fuck boomers who can't open a PDF.

Dunno, but this hilarious (but mentally ill) friend of mine told me this site is where most memes originate, and I was expecting some quality stuff
However the funny posts seem few and far in between, even in the middle of a big 'happening' as this war. Disappointed d e s u
Is it just zoomers or what?

That was 15 years ago.

Lurk more, India bro.
It was some kind of meme from a thread or a call center call iirc. It just sort of started a month or so ago.

SER...
BLOODY BITCH SER

more like AIDS

Attached: 71wN8CiWMlL.jpg (1400x1396, 151.99K)

'poo in the loo' is always a staple, but variety is nice too

why are indians so horny on the internet?

Good morning Sir!

you basterd bich i put my lula in her vagina i am your dad u shit

DO NOT REDEEM BENCHODE

It's shit good sir.
I recommend you leave now, while you still can.

Attached: 1645219543435.gif (480x366, 277.78K)

Sir I am doing the needful thank you sir

Good morning sir, we are going to insult the fuck out of your flag until you prove you don't care about it ser

>Oh, are these calls common?
JUST 89% OF INDIA'S GDP

Bloody bastard sir

>Oh, are these calls common?
Feigning ignorance
>Just seemed weird you guys would fixate on something so oddly specific.
Thinly veiled criticism
>Like, if you ever shouted do not redeem to a random indian he'd have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Discouragement of the usage of the slur
>And in any case, we're a treasure trove of meme material, try to come up with better stuff.
"Any other joke please, but not this"

>but mentally ill) friend of mine told me this site is where most memes originate,
Implying the site sucks because mentally ill friend uses it
>and I was expecting some quality stuff
>However the funny posts seem few and far in between, even in the middle of a big 'happening' as this war. Disappointed d e s u
>Is it just zoomers or what?
Pretending to be disappointed in your memes so you finally stop saying "redeem it"

ngmi hindupoo

Hmm, these replies are really dull. What is fascinating however is how people revert to age old banter and good humored stereotypes when they're in their comfort zone. I'd much rather foreigners were frank with me like you people are instead of the fake PC bullshit that seems to have seeped in. At least this can be tough love, the modern alternative is weak and feminine, always reminds me of how women treat their friends

based streetshitter

what now

FUCK YOU BLODY

poo->loo hindoo