Why are polcels like this

>muh heckin Hobbiterino is based!!
>half the trilogy is about interracial true love

Attached: fafsasfasf.png (1823x935, 3.14M)

No one likes the prequels faggot.

Woooooww schizo. Meds now

bologna
It's full of hecking niggers too

Attached: asdsadasda.png (1428x783, 1.84M)

I never watched the original Hobbit movie because I'm not a homo but niggerfying it insures it will certainly suck ass, balls and the skin between the two.

Never even seen it. The only ones I saw were the original ones with Aragorn and shit.

>>muh heckin Hobbiterino is based!!
said none ever, hobbit is trash, the fan made cut is ok

The Hobbit was shit nigger and their story was the worst part

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>nooooooo not muh heckin' shortman

Nobody liked the Hobbit.

>muh heckin Hobbiterino is based!!
said no one ever

hey hoser... nice wubs

Attached: 1643066882127.jpg (717x675, 151.48K)

Read the book, Tolkien would'nt have Amy of that shit if he was still alive

2/10 bait, made me respond

nigger

its been like 8 years since I read the book but that wasn't in it right?

>muh Hobbiterino ladies are heckin trad and based
pol has the WORST taste

Attached: asfsafsafasf.png (1843x740, 2.03M)

For the hundredth time no one likes the hobbit movies nigger

Chang's strawman baited you hard faggots

Attached: 1643688118040.png (700x466, 80.71K)

Quite stupid actually. In the making of the lord of the ring movie Jackson said he wanted too keep all politics out of it and just keep to Tolkien's vision and made some of the best movies ever. With the hobbit he literally said he just winged it made it 2 movies to long and full of shitty cgi

Not only no one cares about the hobbit trilogy, the story was grossly inflated with that meaningless love story added for diversity points

The Hobbit trillogy was horrible unwatchable garbage. The prophecy the good dragon the love story the big bad guy, ridiculous cgi and overdrawn fights. Legolas runs up falling wrocks at a location that’a not in the book fighting enemies not in the book and he’s not in the book. What fresh hell were they thinking? The Hobbit should have been a nice childrens movie, 1 movie or two, and follow basically the plot if the old cartoon. The ring should be innocent. So if you showed a kid this movie they would have no idea. Then they could have done a “Dulgudor” or White Counsel movie, something to show what Gandalf was up to while he was away. It would have been rad and connected right to the loTR movies.

What do you care Chinaman?

Even normalniggers hated this shit