It doesn't look good for Kiev so far

It doesn't look good for Kiev so far.
God, I hate Putin for turning my country into an Empire of Evil for the entirety of the world to unite against. I understand now what some germans felt in1941 when the war on 2 fronts startes and it was just a countdown to the moment your life is in ruins.
But nobody is invading us now, thanks to the nuclear warheads. We are just going to slowly rot in poverty and economic isolation for decades, and then our country will collapse once again. Iron curtain, censorship and luck of any human and political rights. That's what autocracy does to you. Take a lesson from us, dont let your parties and your leaders to cling to power too much. Or one day you'll wake up and find that the next 20 years of your life turned to shit, because of one crazy old mans hubris.

Attached: firstday.jpg (1280x905, 201.8K)

Shill

Kys

Another shill

Fuck off shill. Go suck a donkey cock nigger.

Pay debt

Kill yourself. Both of you.

Shill
Shill
Brainwashed autist

Putin is doing what he’s been forced to do, too bad it’s what the CIA et al want home to do.

Attached: EE90981C-1BA9-40DD-B4C6-6C6E906142AB.jpg (1200x847, 64.77K)

the neets and other losers on this board want other ppl to suffer like themself
they cant imagine their life could get MUCH worse if they had to live like the avarage ruski

there was a time when i hoped that russia would eventually join nato and the eu.
sad to see these dreams completely shattered because of a bald monke with a happy trigger

So you're saying he fell into a trap of his own making.

I can sympathize but do you really think the west and THE USA is not in TOTAL DECAY as well? probably the ONLY ONE who wins in the longrun way way more than anyone will be.............CHINA

Attached: 1645689408322.jpg (186x212, 25.73K)

>First day
>Lighting war
>getts bogged down

soon

Attached: 1645648914717.png (2100x1138, 1.34M)

It's crazy to think that just a little over 100 years ago Russia was able to make alliances with France, Brittain and other European countries. Now all that's left for us is the Chinese backside to lick.
The cause of this is the fact that Putin thinks that there are just 3 real countries in the world that matter: Russia, USA and China. With Chinas backing he thinks he can take on the world, not realising that longterm survival depends on having many friends instead of 1 strong one.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Even CCP looks at us as at schizos we are

Asg läggdags jonte

>Or one day you'll wake up and find that the next 20 years of your life turned to shit, because of one crazy old mans hubris.

Attached: schwabby.jpg (225x225, 5.88K)

Our autocrat is uglier and annoying, fuck

If you are one of the poor fucks that inhabit the cities, be ready for massive inflation from tomorrow..hell, today. Buy a ton of food/shit and prepare, the next few months will be tough.

vgh.. qvando c'era lvi.... what covld have been....

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (793x548, 102.71K)

Thats exactly what is going to happen to them. All these putin cocksuckers on here are fuckin crazy lol

The west at least can have a good time while the world burns. And you never know what future may bring. Russians know that while Putin lives hell rule, and then therell be his successor. No change, no hope. Only china.

I dont see how it can go any other way. Ukranians now hate us. Any form of the puppet governement that supports Russia will never have the support of Ukranian people, so we'll have to stay there indefinitely wasting money we dont have.

>Chad Eastern Autocrat vs
>virgin western bureaucrat

>t. posted from langley

> Chinese backside to lick.

Hey if it’s a sexy Chinese girl I wouldn’t complain. But seriously this is fucked up but I’m thinking what could have been a more measured response to what happened in 2014? It was inevitable something bad would happen to Russia after a hostile anti Russian government was put in place…

Attached: 32CAB8AA-613D-4046-90C8-ACDA03287472.jpg (640x800, 58.67K)

>now

Hi Skylar

Attached: 1645486918419.png (640x853, 791.79K)

This is already what has happened to the west. We will have excessive and totalitarian measures in either case, I just strongly believe I'd have a beteter chance not getting sent to a gulag under Putin, than the current trannies.

Kiev falling is only a matter of time at this point, right? Airport or no airport.

Russia will be normal again in 10 years,

>
shills

thiese sanctions are no joke

hi schitzovakia lol

Russia fucked around and found out. Such a large operation with ballistic missiles accurately hitting strategic objects at the dawn when people are asleep, sudden invasion with a huge fucking army, helies, tanks, troops and etc but still failed so bad that it's a fucking shame. This example just proves one old undeniable truth: people who have something to fight for will always win enemies who outnumber them. Pootin now fucked up russian economic beyond repair and even won't achieve anything here. Keep coming, Ivans, our soil should be fertilized good before the seeding season, we have a whole Europe to feed.

i appreciate the banter but focus on not kicking the bucket