Men aged 18-60 will not be allowed to leave ukraine

>Men aged 18-60 will not be allowed to leave #Ukraine

>This was announced by the head of the #Lviv customs Daniil Menshikov.

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1496951391973261315

Attached: FMY9TS9XsAILsos.jpg (828x673, 71.73K)

This is so retarded. What the fuck does the military exist for if every male has to fight regardless

So, only the women will be allowed to seek refuge? kek

?? to fight war bud
try being less gay

based
other countries should take example :^)

Yes only women and children are being allowed to flee by the Ukrainian government

Suddenly, I want Russia to accept their new citizens.

Good, only female refugees...

yeah, there's a pretty good male privilege joke in here

And not only that, the military has higher chance of survivability in actual combat than an ordinary civilian that's been mobilised but in case there's no war they can larp as "patriots" and "real men" even though they haven't worked a single day

excuse me it's maam

20 million women. This will be known as the baby boom 2.0

kek

yaaay be cannon fodder for the elite

Good, good. We only want the women. For reasons.

So they can delay the Russian forces while the politicians escape. Any Ukrainian fighting is just fighting for corrupt scum weather or not Russia or America owns Ukraine makes no difference.

So what I'm hearing is that the refugees will be primarily women?

Attached: 1592317454001.jpg (480x452, 21.7K)

Leave the kids too. And the old women.

Based. Give me ukrainian teen girls and hot moms. FOR WOLYN!!!

>363015685
The military is made up of men, between the ages of 18 and whatever is the upper bound. You complete and utter retarded faggot.

This must be that "Male privilege" I keep hearing so much about

Who exactly is gonna enforce this while it’s army is barely hanging on fighting Russia?

Absolutely based

They'll all have to be vaccinated if they want to leave

More like baby ATOMIC BLAAAAAST
Ooooooh I loooooooost

pussy wave incoming!

>What the fuck does the military exist for if every male has to fight regardless
a FUCKING TRANNIE!

Watch women go from refugees welcome to we must secure our borders in 2 nanoseconds.

Welcome Ukrainian refugees :)

Attached: women-in-Ukraine.jpg (600x258, 115.15K)

>t nation undermining parasite

Attached: origin-93.jpg (933x525, 189.17K)

Defending one's country to the death against a foreign menace is the greatest privilege

are you telling me the brave feminist wamen don't want to fight

Ukraine men that stand against globohomo can still choose how they want to fight. Though it appears they must fight since flight is not an option.

How will you die? On the right side of history or battling for tranny nigger rights?

>men
it's all a larp friend. they are sucking each other's cocks in the barracks, you can ask them yourself

I wonder how many trannies reverted back to being women today.

You need conscription to win a land war, esp. vs someone stronger than you, brainlet. Who raised you?

Go to war to DIE.

Die for what? For Putins WEF and friends you see...this is about population reduction specifically of white people. Kill em...now theyll never bounce back. We went from a high risk endangered human species to suicide.

Go die in a ditch in Ukraine for what? Putin and Schwab and Gates?

Listen to War Pigs by Black Sabbath.

>selectively give away all their women to other countries
Has there been a more cucked nation?

Attached: qqe33e.jpg (700x468, 120.33K)

Based. Can't wait to take in thse qts since the west only accepts niggers and terrorists.

Attached: p girls.webm (576x1026, 2M)

i will take a million to me
thanks

its whites killing each other pointlessly. kikes must be loving this

You still need a professional force to train the draftees you brainlet

ukraine has no chance without an airforce.

I don't want to see tens of thousands of white europeans die. Ukraine you were fucked over by your literal clown president.

surrender and live another day.

>shitskin men can flee from every other "war zone" in the world to head for Europe & the USA to feast on gibs
>but if you're white, you stay and fight!
or side with Putin, instead of dying for kikes and DC politicians to have their embezzlement & moneylaundering cesspit.

Ukrainian girls may find refuge on my dick

Attached: 1645710741646.png (1121x593, 1.02M)

Yes, those which accepted black males with open hands.

Does that mean it's only going to be cute Ukrainian women refugees? I think we need to open borders and allow these poor refugees in.

Attached: ukranianwoman.jpg (800x600, 58.17K)

>imagine being ruled by a kike clown

Unless its to go to the UK in a rubber dingy !!!!

kek

hi, I'm your integration guide

still a win in my book.

Wdym? I see one who is very fuckable there

Except for jewish men who have already been allowed to leave for ISrael.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-01-26 à 10.52.48.png (715x812, 381.15K)

They need to start using "grab em by their belts" tactic created by the vietcong to render American Air and artillery useless. Should be easy in built up areas. They can do this they just need to be smart about it and not try and fight conventional.

im sure they are ecstatic chink.

Let them leave, why give them a death sentence? Russia is going to win regardless...

kys

Oh, you know they will. We'll see hate filled racist rallies in pink pussy hats overnight.

Attached: waifugees.jpg (407x156, 23.14K)

I guess we won't send our troops then

Attached: 3808575949ede434c94f58b23e31ff1a.jpg (1080x1349, 319.81K)

really gets the noggin joggin about all those fighting age male refugees flooding europe

Someone please make comparison against all the young fighting age male rapefugees flooded European borders

Reminder that this "invasion" is fake and gay.

Sweden already did. Women are simultaneously the niggers and the jews of sex.

you're down bad

Left average age is 20.
Right average age is 50.

Your point?

The median age in the US is abot 38-39. What's your point? That not living off McDonalds and weighing 350 pounds leads to a longer lifespan?

Where is the Ukrainian president?

See now these are proper refugees unlike the fighting age african and middle east males we've been getting for the past 10 years

18-60 years old Ukrainians don't want to die for Israel, lol

Attached: 1643400129893.jpg (597x835, 41.61K)

>Good, only female refugees...
I have room in my bed for a couple.
Did I say bed? Sorry, I meant house.

Wow, the same as the rest of Europe!

Westoids BTFO.

Even if somehow Ukraine miraculously wins. Their women aren't going to come back to that shithole after they leave. The place is going to be a filled with miserable guys in a broken country and no women.

Attached: ggthrh.png (380x353, 248.09K)

90% of the right pic don't pass as a woman but (me being a slav) I know they are

They could still surrender unless the army is purposely dividing up people so they aren't together with their neighbours. I'd imagine that plus telling them to shoot any team mate who's surrending to Russia is the only way they'd be able to force them to die for ZOG.

The UK too.

Oy vey, what am I gonna do? (Right now I'm making dinner).

wtf that works? invade me next putin

So they are becoming more like the West.

That's cucked.
Ukrainian men have to fight for a jew in a losing war while their women get bred in Eastern and Western EU by shitskins and government welfare leaches who browse Any Forums.
Sad.

Nonce

hol'up
yesterday the Ukrainian president said he wants Ukrainians to return.
methinks many Ukies have already fucked off.

I like old white people too. Every time I hear some granny over here speaking in a thick euro accent it makes me smile.

The husband of a colleague has indeed been banned from leaving Ukraine, so can confirm. Only children, women and old people are allowed.

You idiot, because those brown countries were under a civil war where it’s government lost function whereas in Ukraine it’s an invasion by a different country and the government is still largely in tact.

REFUGEES WELCOME

India and China have announced they will be welcoming refugees with open arms

They should recruit american boomers

What if they feel women?

i'd be too embarrassed to get a woman like that
better to remain true to my inceldom

looks like i'm getting my very own ukrainian gf. eat shit ukraine fags

Attached: 4356345634.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

Trannyfanny

lmao true

Didn't know ukraine had that much gold.

That's my only fear from this debacle. It only takes one pic related

Attached: 01c0c49ce9e9486ee05f0de7d02ffaa5.jpg (496x494, 35.6K)

>government is still largely in tact.
I am having trouble believing this. The Ukrainian government has been so outrageously corrupt for so long, it would not surprise me to see the whole thing collapse in a couple of days.

We need to start a go-fund-me for 12-24 year old female refugees.

based af

no one wants to fight for these entitled politicians. If a country wants to replace the government, meh, let em.

Breed the women, kill off the men. Ukrainians being systematically wiped off the earth.