Imagine being too Pussy to Take the Vaccine

To avoid homelessness, I get real experimental injections. I am a phase-1 clinical trial test subject. I am the first human being to be injected with what will become new vaccines and biopharma drugs. What I'm doing is far far risker than getting the Covid vaccine that's already been tested on billions.

I just laugh when I see anti-vaxxers, imagine being too scared to take the mRNA vaccine when I get injected with shit that could easily kill me for a living.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 3.55.10 PM.png (628x270, 60.9K)

Look at this cats and think again. Would be taking an experimental jab with unknown outcome good for cats?

Attached: 1645552673801.jpg (2560x1440, 525.61K)

If the cat was otherwise going to starve on the streets like everyone else.... then yes, it would be smart.

>I get experimental injections to avoid homelessness

Do you have any idea how many people I would kill on my way to avoid being like you?

Still not getting the vaxx.

Attached: 1645363161658.jpg (680x763, 34.89K)

I fully support you right to make that choice. I fully resist anyone trying to force me to do anything. Also, still not getting the jab.

>If the cat was otherwise going to starve on the streets

Attached: 1643706953517.gif (498x474, 3.18M)

I don't see how you're not like me.

You need money, you need money to afford rent which is unaffordable now, how do you afford shit without either being born super rich or doing this kind of shit.

You have the right to not get the vaccine, you just won't be able to work or buy food anymore.

Just like how I can't work or buy food.

How come starving is such a threat to you? Are you with HIV or cancer? Most people have some spare fatr, each kilo can last a day or two

Because food isn't free, and if you make $0 and are denied welfare, which they deny everyone now, you have no means to get food.

>everyone is an urban rat living a life on rollerblades with no place to sleep except the debtor's prison

do you even know what being "rich" means? It means you don't spend 4 thousand dollars on things like "rent" which are literally free with appropriate consideration. You are arrogant and can't make friends or get along with people. Your self-worth is too high and you will forever be doomed to enslave yourself. Play yourself. Play WITH yourself.

Enjoy that life you got.

>To avoid homelessness, I get real experimental injections.
This is fucked and dystopic, not something to brag about on the internet, user

Food is quite literally free. PROTEIN costs money. and you are buying the wrong kind if you need more than 6 dollars a day (an amount which you can find with a metal detector at the food forest on your way to lunch)

>oh no, a homeless lab rat is laughing at us. What are we gonna do, pureblood bros?

Imagine being such a useless failure that you don't know how to fish or snare. just kys faggot.

>heh imagine being such a pussy that you won’t have a cock rammed up your ass. I have cocks rammed up my ass and in my mouth all the time to make a living!

>do you even know what being "rich" means?

Rich means you can afford eating meat on a daily basis. That's been the middle age definition and it applies true today.

> It means you don't spend 4 thousand dollars on things like "rent" which are literally free with appropriate consideration. You are arrogant and can't make friends or get along with people.

I was actually voted Mr Greek at my University, was a Fraternity President, and have friends all over the country, you are 100% lying.

How is it dystopia.

I understand im not entitled to shit, and if I want food, I have to buy it, if I want to buy it, I need money, if I need money, I need to take injections.

With those specific accolades you must be easy to look up

Food is expensive as shit.

>$6 a day

The only food that costs that little is food you need to cook, I have no stove or anythhing.

There's no more fish in these rivers you dumbass.

Why do I care if you an look me up? I have nothing to lose, I am permanently unemployed other than these studies and live on the streets.

Also you don't know what university I went to, hint, it was a prestigious American school.