Russiabros

The fucking neo-pagan LARPing nazi faggots took back the airport. Hopefully /ourboys/ can rally back and recapture before morning. LET'S GO RUSSIA!

Attached: shit.png (590x213, 24.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1496953296472391683?cxt=HHwWhoCymfHFn8YpAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine falling for holol and mutt propaganda

Attached: undercontrol.jpg (638x374, 35.86K)

Who are the teams again? Who are we rooting for?

I'm rooting for Russia because I hate the US, which is backing Ukraine.

>The fucking neo-pagan LARPing nazi faggots
That's Mossad you retard. Jews larp as nazis all the time.

Russia is trying to push ZOG out of Ukraine. So yeah, fuck ZOG.

she already corrected herself.

Attached: begt.png (610x832, 86.38K)

I like the Ukraine, they are pretty good people. I've noticed Ukrainians and Russians tend to accuse each other of a lot of the same stuff i.e. being violent, "wild animals", "gangsters", perverts etc... I think they are both probably pretty disorderly Eastern European types with criminal mindsets.

I don't "hate" Russia or Putin aka "Evil Russia Man" any more than I hate the communist scum governing the US / Canada right now. How am I supposed to be upset about the Ukraine being invaded when we have Justin declaring himself dictator of Canada to remove some truck driver's bouncy tents?

We have some truly evil people in power destroying North America right now.

Attached: 1645134634982.gif (771x675, 2.36M)

On top of that, Putin is trying to remove the jewish/communist agents governing Ukraine just like in Canada.

>Any Forums supports the eastern mongrel non white mutts over the Aryan fascist Ukrainians

OH NO NO NO NO UKRAINEBROS NOT LIKE THIS

Nice headcanon, you larping queer. Their President is a jewish comedian.

> superior firepower
> paratroopers taking a fortified airport with limited airsupport and holding it againts motorized forces with artilery backing
what a womin moment

>Russia can't even take a piddly third world country like Ukraine

Oh dear. Putin will be out of office by the end of the month.

Bro they can't take back an airport 20 km away from their capital
and it got taken in hours in the first place
wat

It's not hard to imagine that a bunch of isolated paratroopers wouldn't be able to hold out against an actual counter attack well within their opponent's territory.

The fascists in Ukraine are controlled by Jews. They hate Moscow and love Hitler because the Jewish created Bolshevik monstrosity liquidated their ancestors. Nazi Germany LIBERATED Ukraine from Communist perpetrated genocidal terror. Ukraine has not forgotten this, however it seems that they have accepted Jewish leadership which is rather amusing as they side with the Jewish western oligarchy against the Russian dictatorship.

Attached: D1333C89-4983-4751-97EC-0A100112148B.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

AHAHAHAHAAHAH

>muh jews funding notseeeeeeehs
you fucking retards its veimar all over, jews dump money to all sides hoping to maintain conflict, divide and conquer, the moment nazies gain more power thoes will turn on them in a blink of an eye, + you do realize that they can fund em without their knowledge just to later compromise them, same shit happens with drug cartels in south america and even putin himself used this tactic by even funding his opponents ,just as long as all his opponents fight each other

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1496953296472391683?cxt=HHwWhoCymfHFn8YpAAAA

Dead Jews and ZOGbots on all sides.

ik that im responding to bait but this has to be said

LETS GO RUSSIA

XDD

Attached: 1645728963914m.jpg (1024x1024, 72.45K)

Dude it’s only gonna get worse for Russia. Big suprise attack was their only chance against Ukraine and it failed miserably. Now Ukraine can further regroup with help of entire international community.

Sorry but neo-pagan nazis ARE /ourboys/

Jewish leadership creates strong nations. The US was a regional power til the Jews broke the Confederacy and began Pax Americana. The Jews in the USSR broke the Nazi war machine. The Jews took the USSR into space before they were again pogromed and forced into Israel. Without Jews, Caucasians are nothing.

this, but I'm also concerned that Putin is ZOG too, and this is a psy-op.

>Now Ukraine can further regroup with help of entire international community
cringe

Attached: 1551586085610.png (645x773, 11.39K)

Imagine this outcome:
>CIA-Mossad glownigger puppet government is chased out of Ukraine
>Russia gets the Donbass and Crimea
>Neo-Nazi Ukrainian Nationalists take over and run Ukraine from the new capital of Kharkiv

Wtf does holhol mean?

>the US, which is backing Ukraine
They aren't, they're literally doing nothing

U wot m8?

“Nazis” hate communism. Facism is anti-communism. Few people realize that Jews created communism. From Ukraine’s perspective, hating Moscow, and hating communism are the same thing. That is why Putin calls them nazis.

Most people believe that Nazism is just blind Jew hate, rather than opposition to Jewish behavior (such as unleashing communism on the majority).

Attached: C1FDAAB8-FEFB-4693-BD93-57232CADBCFD.jpg (663x680, 62.93K)

That's not happening. Nazis tried to kill Putin's parents in Leningrad. He will stomp them all out.

>/ourboys/

Attached: 1499177954402.jpg (306x306, 19.47K)

The USA peaked in the 50s/60s and had a second economic peak in the 80s during the Reagan administration.
Jews didn’t have total control over the USA until the Bush/Obama years.
Preventing Jews from having power was literally government policy until WW2

Where are the videos and proofs?

Attached: indexf.jpg (213x237, 5.77K)

>/ourboys/

get cancer nigger

back to Any Forums with you newfag

This will be over in less than two weeks.
The markets are already recovering.
Let's go back to talking about the WEF.

Thanks to Jews the US is not a nation at all. It is just a state that is obsessed with centralizing power against the interests and well being of the white majority.

By the time the USSR went to space it was no longer dominated by Jews. When Jews controlled the USSR the sole purpose of the state was to kill Russian intellectuals and oppress Christians. The Jewish monstrosity starved and terrorized most of its people.

The only commonality of Jewish control between the two states is that they governed against the interests of the minority which is no surprise.

Attached: 772B27F6-14F8-4432-AEC8-189C01F4553A.jpg (766x1148, 143.2K)

FDR was widely known to have a jewish Thinktank running him. The jews had complete control of both US, UK and USSR economies in WW2. The Nazis meanwhile had no Jews to run their economy. This is why the allies were mass producing while the Nazis were building Supertanks, Rockets, and expensive jets.

based ukies are actually killing russian invaders

Look at these monkeys they actually died for Putin ROFLMAO

Derogatory term against Ukrainians.