THIS

USA is Responsible for all this

Attached: file.png (593x147, 24.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

younggloballeaders.org/community?utf8=✓&q=tulsi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck tulsi gabbard shes a commie retard. Putin is a KGB piece of shit who needs to be assasinated.

no this go way far back, America has always been poking the bear for decades

yes but more so because there was no marshall plan for russia after the soviet union fell

What's the difference from fighting on this part of the map, or that part of the map? Just fucking get along or arm yourself

Ideally you and the russians would have been destroyed, you are both shabbos goy faggots.
>Verificiation not required

It's true but it's a shame that she's a Klaus Schwab lab dog

They should've at least made a decision. Either let ukraine join and go all in the war or leave it alone and make their decision clear.

>gun-grabber grifter hole
>1PTBID

SHOW FLAG!!!

anal parasite

Uhh if Russia annexes Ukraine they're still going to have NATO forces right on their border..Poland is part of NATO.

Attached: wejustdontknow.gif (250x251, 1002.02K)

Kill yourself western shill

Attached: 1645569236766.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

Would be totally reasonable if Russia didn’t have a crazy history of being insane and unreliable.

>Tulsi

Attached: 1644951055040.jpg (680x678, 78.83K)

Cool story.

>MUH SCARY NUCLEAR cunt
I really fucking hate this woman

This, fuck this bitch. If Ukraine wants to be NATO Ukraine can be in NATO. Fuck Russia, fuck vatniks, fuck vatnik sympathizers.

At least we live in a nation where people can talk about this freely (unless Big Tech doesn't like your post and shadowbans/blocks/deplatforms you at the behest of big pharma, big finance)

>invade a sovereign state because they were sovereign and decide their own foreign policy
THIS IS YOUR FAULT.
Maybe just dont expect to have any control over other countries bro? All countries are soveriegn equals and can fully control their own foreign policy. Disagree? Then invade and get rekt.

>nato forces on Russia’s border
Did this dumb bitch forget that Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia exist?

>what is Estonia and Latvia
Ruski apologists are useful idiots

Can someone deport this cunt back to Russia before she’s assassinated?

>WEF controlled opposition candidate says something I agree with
...by design.

you're old now

She maybe a huge count, but she is 100% right on this

Attached: yeah i did that.png (1462x754, 1.51M)

it's more than that. NATO promised not to expand if USSR stops existing, Gorbachev, like retarded Zelenskiy believed that it's true. Nato started to expand right after. Russians asked, WTF? They've been answered that they are retarded niggers to ever believe U.S.

just like in WW2 - we need more empry ground between eneamy and valuable cities, no one cares about Ukraine literally

She's right though. Are we honestly going to sit here and pretend like anyone on earth actually wanted Ukraine in NATO?

Here is your "Ukraine"
>created in "1991"
>the "oldest national Ukrainian" if born on the day the nation started, could at most be ~31 years old.
thats it. Everyone born before 1991 was technically born in "Russia", because Ukraine didnt even EXIST.
>next your nation is sent into a never ending series of color-revolutions, perpetrated by Westerners, and now the US (and Biden) Explicitly.
>Obama, through Biden/CIA collapse finally succeed in instigating not one but 2 "revolutions" in Ukraine by 2014.
>Bidens then sat on national energy and defense commissions, making tens of Millions of dollars.
>Biden dodges investigation of this, bragging about firing the prosecutor.
now we approach today, where "Ukraine™" is effectively a shell corporation for Biden&democrats
>Ukraine is literally run by their version of "democrats"
>who have deplatformed or jailed anyone who speaks out against them
>Eastern half of Ukraine is PRO-Russia, but is silenced and attacked physically and socially.
You can put together the rest, because if youre an American this is directly happening in your nation now. The US government is openly hostile to and weaponized against half or more of its own citizens.

Attached: per coff.jpg (3088x2316, 480.42K)

nah, it's germany's fault for being weak and bowing to putin's gas. it's also germany's fault for making the entire EU a weak sack of shit. blaming the USA for Russian invasion of Ukraine is like blaming Germany for the holodomor and renaming it. Wait, russia already did that.

MOMMY

Attached: 1618076211893.jpg (1080x1350, 266.3K)

You wouldn't even sign up for a war with carebears, stfu with your "oh, I get to pretend people are asking me to fight when no kne has or will."

What a delusional world the right wing lives in. Enjoy being free with China and russia.

>Ukraine
>Sovereign state

No she isn't. Even if Putin does take Ukraine, nothing changes. Poland is a part of NATO, so the argument is a fallacy. Putin is just making up excuses to act like a warmonger.

Just like Serbia or Libya, they could do whatever they want, right?

>Fuck tulsi gabbard
If you insist

The US administration is not Putin's equal. Don't play chess with a Russian and expect not to lose.

Uh no... it cannot. Nato drags all members in the alliance into war. If you cannot understand why the would be bad for us or for russia you're retarded. Some people dont get to be on a team, certainly dysfunctional hohols are some of them.

you dumb-dumb, ukranian borders is not equal to russian borders

We will not suffer the fate of the league of nations.

based and truthpilled

>inb4 mainstream media label her a '''''russian spy'''...... again
>inb4 shills point out her party affiliation trying to divide reds and blues

Tulsi and Candace Owens should do their own version of the Avengers woman power shit and run for Potus/VP. Unite all the anti corruption under one massive roof.

Attached: 1597419580541.jpg (284x200, 9.1K)

kys propaganda swollower

better future than the one that leftist globohomo is planning

>t. retard
this

>it’s americas fault
This is becoming a little cliché

Posted on that site against her will and knowledge, she confirmed this on Twitter

Attached: 1644921761108.jpg (600x1191, 65.04K)

I can’t imagine being an American and having
>no patriotism
>opposition to strengthening our own union
>not hating Russia
Honestly kill yourselves

Based Tulsi making neocons liberals seethe as usual

fuck off CNN. don't you have child raping elites to cover for.

Tulsi is right as usual.

> RU: The anti-russian military alliance shouldn't include countries directly on our border.
> US: No, Ukraine has a sovereign right to join the anti-Russian military alliance
> RU: Say no more, they won't be sovereign for long

So we drew a hard line at NATO letting Ukraine join, and as a result, Russia is going to permanently prevent them from joining.

Good job?

Rot in hell retard

yes

>The bitch that's against nuclear energy is anti-corruption
Tulsi is such an obvious controlled opposition you'd have to be retarded to follow her, just like with Andrew Yang

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

Attached: 1644961141335.jpg (566x1024, 60.99K)

Hawaiian Mommy has been putting too much vodka in her coconut milk.

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (1200x1500, 278.71K)

Don't care. Still killing chinks and slavs when WW3 pops off.

It literally is your fault though you stupid nigger mutt. You tried to call Putin's bluff and he's caught you all holding your limp dicks.

Glow harder nigger

So Tulsi Gabbard is a muppet for the Russians? Tell me something I didn't know years ago.

this you, zogbot

Attached: fshgfhyg.png (322x406, 236.75K)

GLOWNIGGERS
pls die.

Attached: 63462727724.jpg (1024x613, 90.69K)

you are such an obvious glowie, I'd have to be retarded to listen to you

cope, she only would say such things because its inconvenient.
She's still on the site because she participated in their Young Global leaders program.

Yup, but the US want a conflict to spend money on now that Afghanistan fell through

>WE TOTALLY NEEDED TO EXPAND NATO EASTWARD AFTER THE FALL OF THE USSR
>y tho
>TO CONTAIN.......TO CONTAIN THE SPREAD.......WE JUST HAD TO OK SHITLORD

This is what the democrats wanted though.
They've been pushing this angle for the past decade. They wanted to press putin into a corner and force him to war

She is a fucking retard NATO forces are already on Russia's border with Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania but the faggot Russians didn't invade to stop that from happening.

Yes it can. Faggot Russians will continue this shit ad infinitum to all former Soviet states, if joining NATO comes with its own responsibilities but it’s a helluva lot better than being dragged down by vatnik scum

>NATO forces right on Russia's border
umm sweety... they already are

Tulsi is a WEF youth leader
younggloballeaders.org/community?utf8=✓&q=tulsi

Serious question: are you getting overtime pay this week or is it normal shilling hours?

>LE GLOWIE XD
Shut the fuck up and fuck off, retard. Go back to listening to Dim Fool.

Russia
>We don't want NATO forces bordering our territory because we're fearful of an attack
Also Russia
>We're going to take Ukraine, which borders 4 NATO nations

So many angry shills today. Reminder, people on Any Forums aren't leftists whose primary concern is peer approval.

The sad part is Russia is a natural US ally. For 30 years we kept the obsolete NATO gun to russias head despite the fall of the USSR.

tulsi gun grabber gabbard can shut the fuck up

Suck a dick. Tired of you nihilistic communist dickriders. You like Russia so much move there faggot

Here come the Russian missiles back to Cuba.

>Putin is a KGB piece of shit
That's true, but NATO knew what it was doing since the nineties when they chose not to get close with Russia and acted like they still had a purpose - which is to keep white non-jews divided.

>Your a glownigger if you don't support a literal russian glownigger

Attached: retard juice.jpg (1024x1024, 79.63K)

Someone should tell her that USA shares a border with Russia

you aren't very good at shilling

Muh point fingers!
Muh lets go to war goys!

Shut up, faggot.

Russia invading Ukraine means they will get NATO bases on their borders.
Poland and Romania are in NATO.

The US starting shit everywhere, in Europe, in the Middle East, in South America and in Asia.

Neither are you Sasha. Go back to Vladivostok and drink yourself to oblivion

Kilo yourself, glownigger.

I fucking hate Amerisharts so much.

Biden had his good reason to push for this war

They aren’t occupying Ukraine you retard.

They already have NATO bases on their border without invading Ukraine. via Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania

this

I’m American and I hate them too.

The security interests of the US are much more closely aligned with those of Russia than, say, Britain or France. In any event, Russia would have stood down up to just 24 hours ago had Ukraine simply agreed to implement the Minsk agreements and either declare itself neutral or forsake NATO forever.

Attached: 1640709776340.jpg (277x182, 11.4K)

Yeah to keep the puppet in Ukraine from spilling the beans on poor little Hunter.

ok retard glowie shill

Maybe you should look at it more like the US is protecting me from everyone and then taking the fall for it. I hope France embarrasses themselves again.

Ukraine is their biggest land border, if Ukraine joins NATO then Russia is completely surrounded. The fact that the Baltic countries are already in NATO makes the prospect of Ukraine joining even more dangerous.

I wanna fuck the shit out of this Muslima and then get her ass into the White House so she can globohomo us in a based religious fashion.

Ah you see Satan, I actually do not give a fuck about any of this. I couldn't give one iota of a shit if the State Departments, Congress, and Hunter Bidens, foreign aid slush fund of a country, they treat like a piggy bank gets ransacked. I really fucking couldn't.

Ukraine isnt even part of european union mutt

Would like to see how the us reacts when russia stations military on cuba