Have your war instincts kicked in yet, Any Forums?

I think subconsciously I started sensing a war about a month ago. On February 1st for no explicable reason I started dieting, I cut out all sugar and carbs, and I started working out. I think my brain is preparing me for war. It’s a primordial response coding into my nature that I must have responded to. I’ve lost 5% body fat and put on a few pounds of muscle just in the past month. I also quit nicotine and alcohol to become more healthy. Has this happened for you?

Attached: 20D65FE9-AEA4-4A9C-A849-93FBD5857C88.jpg (480x300, 32.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_sY-nJ179U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wait until something happens
>i-i predicted this!
lol

It started with a honk for me on Jan 27th. Now it's time to escalate with more honking

>dumb drivel
>must be an amerishart
>open thread

yep

FIGHT YOUR OWN WARS, KIKE NIGGER

Attached: 1638666373480.jpg (400x352, 10.86K)

I’m a homosexual, so i didn’t start preparing for war, but I have felt my anus becoming looser, almost like it’s expecting foreign cocks to invade it

I know it's a war where europeans die for a kike power struggle
But I have the need to go and kill, fight

Attached: 1638984320090 (1).jpg (2640x1980, 1013.94K)

yes but it won't be a war i'll fight over there.

I unironically started working out and living more healthy this month kek

>Have your Israel defending instincts kicked in yet, Any Forums
No and despite everything you just said I would heem you on the battlefield

>war is an endurance sport
>cutting out carbs

lmao you don't know what you're doing, nice larp

Are you right by the border inside of Canada, I think your I.P. address has the wrong geographical location

cope

Attached: 1641171304530.jpg (638x728, 56.46K)

Why do you think they make you do physical training in boot camp, retard. Carrying weapons and patrolling areas takes a lot of endurance

You’re going through a lot of trouble just to do nothing all day

Attached: 1643352079109.webm (853x480, 2.89M)

i know nigger, i was 11-series. war is an endurance sport so cutting carbs is stupid.

Well done!
Please, die for the sake of feminism!

Cutting carbs doesn't help with your endurance moron

Nah, carbs ultimately make you have less energy. The only things carbs will do is get converted into glucose which is the same as sugar. If you really want endurance and energy you need to switch to keto. Eat only meat and vegetables like a hunter and gathering and you’ll experience true energy

Kek what a fucking retard

cool story, bro

post your 2-mile time

Okay cut carbs but what will you eat in war please tell me, grilled salmon?

I was all-city in track my senior year. I would’ve probably gotten first but I pulled a hamstring a few days before all-state. I could run 2 miles in probably 9:30, right now it would be like 10:30, and I’m on keto, but it’s because I haven’t ran in a few years

About a month ago also I started exercising and masturbating more than usual.

I think they put something in the vaccine or the covid, something that's priming us. They are switching on whatever they put in it and people are awakening. I've seen it in others too.

My genetics don't wait on Twitter e-celebs to hint around war for a month. If I am ever not working out, eating well, and preparing for war, I get depressed. I sleep on a floor but I have enough money to buy a second house. I work out on wood and cement, cold hot or wet. My elbows, knees, fingers, head, and feet don't feel pain anymore.

A 14 ounce can of salmon is like 5 dollars, plus I can just throw in some avocados, broccoli and a little bit of almond milk. That’s really all I need, it’s pretty cheap. It’s less expensive than most things unless you eat an all rice diet

This is why you lost to people who ate one bowl of rice a day

I'm a homosexual so I always look like that, wear little leather pants and spend my free time overpowering men.

THE VACCINE IS SUPER SOLDATEN SERUM SO WE CAN PILLAGE AND RAPE RUSSIAN WOMEN.

You really think thats the food they will provide to you in battlefield?

Maybe some avacado toast and a nice free-trade matcha smoothie too

youtube.com/watch?v=u_sY-nJ179U
He's American so he might get pizza and cookie

I’ll take up arms to defend OUR border.

This is oil play and dollar hegemony bullshit.

Maybe not on base, but once I’m deployed I could probably buy food from local markets and such. That’s how it pretty much was for troops stationed in Nam and what not. It would suck being knocked out of ketosis but I’d readapt

>talking about high school and hypothetical 2-mile times

lmao you're LARPing even harder than OP

no 2-mile time
no 12-mile ruck time
no 5-mile time
no legit patrolling experience

you sound out-of-shape and just go on Any Forums to project and pretend that you know about combat fitness

thanks for the hot tips though, i'll be sure to take notes next time lmao

based. The white revolution will be primarily sexual in nature.

What is his profession?

Attached: 1644357065052m.jpg (1024x1017, 111.97K)

>came to Vietnam
>set up firebases all over the place
>occupied the most important cities
>dominated technologically and intellectually
>despite enemy's MASSIVE homefield advantage
>raped Vietnamese women
>dominated Vietnamese men
>stayed for 10 years
>made north vietnam surrender
>but allowed war to continue for rolling war profits
>left when we wanted to
>lost
LOL, i wait for the day that Vietnam or any other country manages to land but ONE military vehicle on American territory. Maybe they'll occupy NYC for 10 years so we can claim they lost once they leave.

Can you hear the Drums roaring yet user?

This reminds me of WW1.
Childhood is idolising Romanov Russia
Adulthood is realising Soviet Union made more sense.

I don't care about Ukraine or Russia, but if I was allowed to take a 6'1" Slav soldier as a bottom tradhusband I'd build a helicopter to get there myself.

Not your blog

you lost Afghanistan too

Attached: 1509551908660637.png (1200x675, 457.56K)