International reactions to the invasion of Ukraine

International reactions to the invasion of Ukraine.
Discuss.

Attached: 1645731192823.png (702x470, 95.4K)

Bolnosaro condemned Russia? wtf brbrbros??

Yeah we're pretty ticked up here in leafland, I can assure you that we won't be hacking any darts or slamming any brews with those Russians, eh. Sorry.

Wtf is that retarded language?

wtf i love pakistan now

Switzerland is based as always, all business in EU will go through them now

Attached: IMG_20220224_221909_037.jpg (750x768, 82.18K)

our foreign affairs ministry and VP did, I'd side with you bros

Frunch

All South America supports Russia, just local elites put there by burgers support anti-russian policies.
Red is the free world-
Blue the Antichrist empire.

And what does it all mean? What's the difference between orange and red?

Can you translate that into American please?

The swiss are not neutral on this. They oppose Russian aggression and believe russia should be pulled out of SWIFT.

We have a large Ukranian population.

kek nothing but some literal who 3rd world shithole stand with russia its over for vatniks

Red is support, light red is refuse to condemn aka support but dont want to say it because of fear of backlash.

dark blue - condemnation with retaliation
light blue - condemnation without retaliation
light orange - no condemnation
red - support

I'm glad my country isn't condemning this. Russians are good people and putin is doing what he needs to protect his country from NATO globohomo

>3rd world shithole
China and India are more important than the EU, Europe stopped being relevant 70 years ago, for a reason there is a union

It's over. We have been condemned. How can I live like this? Literally can't sleep.

Attached: 9a6.png (600x800, 68.06K)

wrong flag

we support neither side, our elites are globohomo slaves.

It's almost like what Putin did was buttfuckingly retarded of something. My prime minister is an idiot that has been fucking us sideways, but your cretinous moron of a president just fucked your fortunes for a hundred years. In my country, our problems are solvable in a single election. You guys? You're fucked.