Brit/pol/

Why don't we invade Ireland?
>not a NATO member
>no military force

Attached: GB-UK-BI-3.jpg (756x1080, 46.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD8WoUCaKSA
youtube.com/watch?v=u2MwsrdGJss
youtube.com/watch?v=6a3KebKg8Co
youtube.com/watch?v=BzihGY_0Fl8
youtube.com/watch?v=mTYuQVjtKdw
youtube.com/watch?v=nH8Mjxcs5eI
youtu.be/DgdP5U28jHc
youtu.be/sM1LOMZjFJ4
twitter.com/georgetaylor88/status/1496895236861304836?s=20&t=zzMajwjq9zyQ94_9CqCk1g
vm.tiktok.com/ZMLkMnqrh/
youtu.be/SPe2EwzGK48
archive.is/fc6U9
youtu.be/75JjflWKs98
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-member-winston-mckenzie-quits-party-over-racial-discrimination-a3106031.html
youtu.be/yvRn76Fqyzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice one user

youtube.com/watch?v=oD8WoUCaKSA
youtube.com/watch?v=u2MwsrdGJss
youtube.com/watch?v=6a3KebKg8Co
youtube.com/watch?v=BzihGY_0Fl8
youtube.com/watch?v=mTYuQVjtKdw

That is how you get a personal Iraq in you backyard

Reminder that BASC suggests Firearms Licensing across the UK is the closest it's ever been to a complete collapse.

Attached: YcHH4mn.png (2145x917, 525.54K)

Wearing a suit on the train on the way to an interview feels so humiliating desu

Because we already have more Irish inside our borders than we need

nigger

>Oppresses religious minorities
>State support of terrorism

Ireland has a population of under 5 Million, half of London could take them over

youtube.com/watch?v=nH8Mjxcs5eI

>4,700 dead Ukronie soldiers
>11,000 disabled Ukronie soldiers
>3,000 captured Ukronie soldiers
>9,300 defected Ukronie soldiers

It's worthless land, we already have the better part of Ireland anyway

Because we lost the war against them

No mate
You're like a proper commuter now going to your job in the city
Be proud

youtu.be/DgdP5U28jHc

Stalker 2 inbound
Also i reckon this is ivans real objective, theres ayys or stargates or some shit buried under chernobyl.

Qrd?

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-200237_Brave.jpg (1080x605, 143.26K)

Attached: btb6hyxlcrj81[1].png (611x211, 38.15K)

Hmm I always thought Great Britain and UK were interchangeable.

I think the kikes, pakis and wogs are slightly higher priorities for us on the bigger island desu

Exposing failing neolib ideology as reason behind ukranians being slaughtered isn't bullying. It's called political discourse and trying to use it as tool for victimhood to justify your safe space is humiliatingly sad.

Wish Trump was back lads, he could have sorted all this out with one tweet.
>Situation in Ukraine very bad covfefe

>11,000 disabled Ukronie soldiers
no wonder theyre loosing, are they the special division

>theres ayys or stargates or some shit buried under chernobyl.
Vodka stockpiles?

youtu.be/sM1LOMZjFJ4

90% of the difference between UK and Ireland was religious. Now that nobody cares about religion I really don't understand why they're so adamant about being separated. Culturally they are extremely similar.

You thought wrong then didn't you mutt

airdrop the sas in, rescue the staff, in and out in an hour, bish bash bosh

well you're a retard then

don't be rude please

I think I no why they're not up for it
We have problems

Attached: web-farage-pa.jpg (1200x900, 155.08K)

No one trusts a man in a suit anymore. Come to think of it, no one trusts anyone anymore. As you were.

half of london is black
the other half doesn't even work

Itd be no bother cos theyd already know the terrain from cod mw1

think he entered a brinny home
twitter.com/georgetaylor88/status/1496895236861304836?s=20&t=zzMajwjq9zyQ94_9CqCk1g

>the degenerate junkie shitlib prostitute amerimutt is back

Attached: 1645582115018.jpg (1024x1024, 416.58K)

be nice please this thread is a love general

so it's all black then?

Ok don't fuck off then

GREATER BRITAIN

Attached: Anglo-Moment.jpg (600x1505, 104.93K)

Why doesn't Any Forums invade Ireland and set up our own mini country there?

You should focus on the paki rape gangs at home before you get your shit pushed in by farmers again

Someone should secure the snow niggers though. who have shit tons of oil.

that pictures diverse and i love it

kek'd true that

In speech they can be used interchangeably, yeah. You just have to remember that Great Britain is a geographical term and not a strictly political one, whilst the UK is a strictly political term.

Get a room

You need a license for a webley? Older ones here are considered antiques and not classified as guns you can own and shoot them freely.

Ukrainian telegram says Ukraine troops retreating from Mariupol in danger of being encircled by breakout from Crimea. Heaving Russian shelling, MLRS and artillery howitzers. Russians still bogged down in northern Ukraine particularly Kharkov. Heaving fighting also in Ukraine Kyiv airport between Ukraine spetsnaz and Russian VDV paratroopers.

Why don't we ask Ireland to annex us?

Reminder: Eddie said none of this would happen.

Attached: coping with grief - denial.png (519x99, 6.58K)

Attached: 1645733770678.jpg (730x1024, 204.02K)

Pick on someone your size brit

Because you got crushed last time
XD

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 20-16-00 irish war of independence - Google Search.png (379x608, 186.68K)

that's better, doesn't it feel nicer to be a lover and not a fighter

They should be drafted and sent to fight for the empire that enables their existence

Anyone got any actual footage of fighting from the ground? I've seen plenty of footage of missiles and explosions in the distance, even a clip of an aftermath of a tank being destroyed, but nothing in way of small arms contacts?

Attached: falscher Hausnarr.jpg (297x170, 9.74K)

>File: GB-UK-BI-3.jpg
>Cornwall is not a country
hah get fucked ya black flag fruits, i might not speak scots worth a shit but its less extinct than cornish

Are Nige and his beautiful bames
Sun never sets

>Neolib in a police state resorts to bullying because economics is too hard.

Liberals...

just as i was about to shut out the news completely, something actually happens

> vm.tiktok.com/ZMLkMnqrh/

>everything is about money
what a godless, brainwashed zogged faggot it must have taken to try to imitate our style and write that
Looks like it's Georgia 2008 all over again.

They haven't any oil

why are you gloating over the extinction of native british cultures?

feel bad for the Ukraines, they're gonna get shafted by military action, regime change, AND sanctions

youtu.be/SPe2EwzGK48

B-but it was an American, and he will post shit food soon enough

Seething.

what's this about then

>the people don't matter

Was just in Enniskillen and the place is like a ghost town, full of Irish reg plates too

Do you think all these brown people that claim to be British, would march proudly to the recruiting office id conscription was introduced?

Attached: Conquest of the Planet of the Apes.png (1196x720, 1.45M)

What country should we bait with the next thread?

Webley antique gun.
Not considered a gun.
Only in Canada, eh!

>seething
You lost XD

Ireland is already conquered by Jews (just like UK)

not going to lie the irish make me seethe, everytime i think about them i feel a murderous rage

Cheers Joseph

We have a similar obsolete calibre thing, where firearms chambered in old no longer used cals can be bought without a licence. So say a webley ric in .442, that can just be bought fully functioning as an antique.

Uk a world power.. lol Its like sweeden loosong gotland

Commute in your underpants with your suit in a shopping bag. Change into the suit outside your potential new workplace.

For free Nikes

Now this is how I know this entire little """conflict""" is fake as fuck. What strategic importance does a derelict nuclear plant have to Russia's invasion efforts? Fuck all. But Chernobyl is a name everyone is familiar with as is the disaster that happened there, so if reports come out of the big bad scary Russians "seizing" this place, it sends a bunch of retards into panic mode as the propaganda machine intends.

Attached: bonk.jpg (640x650, 95.9K)

fuck it, we should. rebuild the empire

>40% of Russia’s natural gas export to Europe goes via Ukraine
Why does eddie constantly just make stuff up?
archive.is/fc6U9

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 20.18.10.png (634x199, 45.1K)

What a fucking waste of the SAS that would be.

what about all the british nationalists who wish they could join the russian military

shouldn't you be in a moon landing denial thread

darwinism baby! if those cultures couldnt make forge the right alliances to fend off the english then they clearly werent meant to survive
not to mention that every bong is an absolute mongrel these days, the queen is probably part cornish

Let us annex you lads. You're already fat enough to qualify as real yanks.

Based Winston on the left, I wonder what he's up to thesedays.

And just like you
What's your point?
It's a choice between conquered by Jews, fuck goats, or eats dogs
World's fucked

he's wrong on so much

I'd rather be in the EU

agreed; the future of britain is pakistani and congolese

Fake name shit posting account I’ve been shilling for Russia in live streams all day kek. My real name is actually Hayden.

Fair point
Putins not soft, he wants the western media to pick up on this.

My initially assumption was he’d avoid giving the west the nato bait they needed to meme Ukraine into terror, but he’s gone full swing the other way and making a show of it

He’s upto something, he’s going to outmanoeuvre nato here

I read one report that the Russians were fighting British and Polish Special Forces around Chernobyl,

I think the Russians wanted to secure the reactors for safety and stability,

have you noticed how the Russians have struck military instillations, military airports and command and control,
but they haven't gone after infrastructure like the US usually does, the Yanks love blowing up power stations, water pumping stations, telephone exchanges and bridges,

when you look at city webcams in the Ukraine normal life continues, power is on, water runs, people shop and drive around,

all the fighting is happening outside the cities, hitting military formations and installations,

Russia has even turned the water back on to the Crimea,

The Empire still exists with the Commonwealth Realms..
We just don't boast about it much anymore.

Attached: BritishCommonwealth.jpg (2137x932, 490.93K)

Oh come now lad. Think of how great it will be once there's a Maccee's on every street corner in London.

Pandemic drove up SGC Grant requests up dramatically to the point that it has completely overwhelmed some Police Constabularies into temporarily closing down their Firearms Licensing Departments and others bluntly saying they can't keep up with it or wish to deal with it
I really think we shouldn't let the momentum stop.
So certain pistols made before a certain date are also considered antiques. Acquiring ammuniton for them however is prohibited.

>America was colonised in 1490
>It only became legal to be gay in America in 2003
>For 513 of 532 years (or 96%) of America's history, Stella would have been sentenced to death and/or ostracised from society for being a degenerate (and not just because they're non-white)
Lol

The sheer volume of numbers he has done on himself on this topic alone is impressive.

Same but the will of the people was circumcised

youtu.be/75JjflWKs98

You joke but you're literally in a worse state than us right now. America is the exporter of the worlds worst evils and degenracy. Our shit is at least British shit and we're well acclimatised to that, sir, but your particular brand of shit is something we could rather do without.

We're taking back the Channel Islands soon, beware.

Same deal as Georgia.
Our glowies have got a puppet regime in there but they aren't really in control of what's happening. They've been provoking Russia while armed groups that the regime cannot control stage relentless provocations (Luhansk and Donetsk have been shelled regularly since they seceeded).
I suppose it has got to the point where Putin is calling the bluff.
And, as with Georgia, the WEF shills, gangsters and terrorists that we've been propping up soon find out that we don't plan risking a real nuclear war with Russia over their necks.
So they get rekt, humiliated, lose some land to Russia and then the herd in the West has their attention directed back towards the Kardashians.

>the people don't matter
Oh please for fuck's sake. Don't try to tell me Biden, the Democrats, the glowies and the rest of zog's motley band give a fuck about the people. They want to do medical experiments on their own people, you think they give a shit about Ukrainians and Russians in the conflict? They're hoping as many of them die as possible.

I was going off of this info
But yeah you’re right, 2014, it’s outdated
It’s still a considerable amount

Attached: CDEBD927-AC7C-4A65-9D0A-7BA2C3548E04.jpg (862x832, 147.14K)

Is literally anything happening? Is it not just a few attacks on airfields? BBC doesn't actually have any hard evidence of anything

It's fucking 2022 man, there already is a fucking mcDs on every corner in london.

Kek thought as much

Your PM literally went on a half hour speech earlier about freedom, sovereignty, being against imperial conquest etc. So he'd be a hypocrite if he tried invading us. You're deluded wankers with autism.

I'm instinctively distrustful of anyone in a suit,

Because they have no real resources and serve as a tax haven for major corporations. You can put your European headquarters in Ireland and basically pay next to nothing in taxes. It's more advantageous for the wealthy that it remains a separate entity.

>Bongs invading anyone
What year is it?

>but they haven't gone after infrastructure like the US usually does
except uhhh power stations and airports

BBC is always slow to confirm tbf

>What strategic importance does a derelict nuclear plant have to Russia's invasion efforts
He's seized land no one dare bomb. Good luck getting him out of Ukraine now.

LETS GO FUCKING MENTAL LETS GO FUCKING MENTAL NANAAANANANANNANNAAA!

>Think of how great it will be once there's a Maccee's on every street corner in London.
Already are.

Attached: Britriggered.gif (480x298, 1.53M)

Please tone down the bullying. My buzz is wearing off.

take meds

Oh...so you just...went ahead and did it without us, Okay no that's cool, no big deal...Carry on then

Been really busy today, havent really been keeping up with events. Trying to catch up now.

Said this to someone else on another board, Putin is targeting strategically valuable assets first and hard. Chernobyl, while inactive, holds significant cultural/histoic value and is obviously a prime target.
Western media makes it out like he's going to blow up the whole place and spread fallout over Europe. Which is preposterous.

anyone have the link to a youtube video that was basically piano music playing over sounds of gunfire, explosions, and screaming???????

Ireland has the same problems. That's what happens when your economy booms. The wealthy start importing cheap labor.

Probably seething that although the Poles are gone he's still being replaced by Pakis

Evening Standard: Ukip member Winston McKenzie quits party over 'racial discrimination'.
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-member-winston-mckenzie-quits-party-over-racial-discrimination-a3106031.html

Fucking hell I got a triple, cheers Winston.

>Chernobyl, while inactive, holds significant cultural/histoic value and is obviously a prime target.
As long as he takes Pripyat.

Hey look, I'm sorry to leave you out bud, there are many things about America that I admire. McDonalds is not among them. Mostly guns, country music and southern women. I could stand to see a whole lot more of that. You're probably some inner city turd though.

yeah, fighting is ongoing, military losses and dead civies

sauce: footage

Didn't you already fail the first time you tried that, britbottles?

Potatoes aren’t expensive.

It brings me great pleasure knowing Stella has irreparably damaged his brain by abusing the bottle day in and out

Attached: 300.jpg (614x615, 81.17K)

But what about my brain?

Attached: feel_bad.jpg (1024x962, 66.77K)

Perhaps he's after the Wish Granter. The Monolith shouldn't prove to hard to kill as long as the Russian forces don't run low on 9x18mm. I've personally killed hundreds of those fuckers with a makarov.

you couldn't even fathom the potato sanctions, user

Attached: 1644432087048.jpg (1024x976, 97.36K)

it's finished

I think without Russian tourism to Odessa it's probably their biggest tourist attraction

youtu.be/yvRn76Fqyzc