He literally said he wants to denazify Ukraine

Jewtin invades white country after white country under the excuse of killing "Nazis" and (((pol))) sucks his dick
Really makes you think

Attached: sketch-1645732948356.png (1216x1080, 469.53K)

What the fuck was he supposed to say? That he was going to de-CIA niggerfy Ukraine?

>If you're not antiwhite you lose
Ok

Based Putin eradicating Ukrainian Nazis

Attached: 86664456.jpg (2140x1605, 191.39K)

He's a WEF puppet, you dumb fuck. The same problem will denazify you and any other right-wing group the moment it's convenient for them.

Uhh, YES?

People*

>tfw Any Forums is a monolith
Fuck off faggot, I don't care what happens to either country. Let them fight it out.

Attached: 1645731683979.jpg (499x1210, 139.35K)

Kill yourself, faggot

i thought we were rooting for the nazis

Attached: 1640377956912.png (583x758, 348.41K)

Lol get trolled fag

And who are these Nazis funded by?

>retard thinks Putin isn't serious about getting rid of the Nazis.

Not a real Nazi.

based

Azov is funded by Israel.

Low IQ take
SAD

Stop shitposting with my oshi and a memeflag.
Thanks!

I suck no ones dick.
No more brother wars, but fuck the ZOG.

Attached: 1645209828197.jpg (1536x2048, 564.11K)

Any Forums has a elementary school students grasp of geopolitics and global affairs, and will just be swept up by whoever has the most edgy , contrarian position, which is russia in this example

Gotta CRUSH those NAZIS!

based
Nazi larpers are kike feds and retards.

Aye comrades!

friend!

Putin is still based. It's just easy to get russians mad because nazis literally tried to exterminate their whole people. So it's a different meaning than the use of it in the west.

probably paid russian shills, but it could be the jews with their usual d&c bullshit trying to convince us that killing Whites is somehow good now

And other Social media is educated? You've got to be joking

nice wolves drawing

he literally took a deal with China which considers Hitler as a great idol, it's literally just buzzwords to make it sound better, he doesn't give a shit about nazis or not

Fuck off. He is neither a Nazi nor a Soviet. He is a Tsar, and an imperialist, and the champion of Christendom’s fight with globohomo.

Ukranian Nazis are a bunch of larping suicidal Retards that were actually killing ethnic Russians even though they themselves are slavic. This is a brother war and As usual the Nazis started it. Get fucked Ukraine.

Does the left want us to side with Nazis now? What even are your values?

Putin literally jailed every far righter, nationalist, Nazi and anti-muslim immigration activist in his country and Any Forums thinks he's based
Maybe it's paid shills but I think it's mostly low IQ