Admits sanctions will not deter Russia from invading Ukraine

>admits sanctions will not deter Russia from invading Ukraine
>will not send American troops to Ukraine
so that’s it?

Attached: FE033D27-F5E7-437C-9B85-1FF37485970F.png (570x379, 279.87K)

Here is what will happen
>US does basically nothing
>Ukraine becomes Afghanistan pt. 2 for Russia.
>Russia withdraws, will try to make up some bullshit story about how it is a victory
>Nothing ever changes.
Happening fags btfo as usual.

Why would USA start WW3 over Ukraine?
It's easy to put out sanctions. And as far as I know he said that he will not send troops for weeks

>Here is what will happen
>>US does basically nothing
>>Ukraine becomes Afghanistan pt. 2 for Russia.
>>Russia withdraws, will try to make up some bullshit story about how it is a victory
>>Nothing ever changes.
>Happening fags btfo as usual.

Attached: 993 - 3301e1df6bddf5a648303a2061cc654f.png (1200x675, 1.12M)

It's about getting Europe to buy more expensive US gas instead of Russian gas.

SWIFT and all that is just noise. Now all EU govs have a moral pressure on them to never buy Russian gas again

sanctions = siege. sanctions means placing siege on their supply line.

if you read history at all you will understand how devastating sieging a territory will be.

Give him a break, it's his bedtime.

>all Russian assets in the US frozen
>an estimated 30% to 50% of Russia’s international investments wiped out today
>nothing ever happens

>Starve out the public by tanking their currency rather than using your bloated military budget

Oh, wow, 50% of nothing disappeared! Huge happening!

Joe Biden is weak. We need to take action against russian fascism NOW!!! President Trump would have had boots on the ground in kiev and a rainbow flag flying over moscow by now. LETS GO BRANDON!!

tank their currency, freeze economic imports and exports from/to Russia. freeze their assets outside of Russia, they are FUCKED

reddit moment

I miss Trump.

some US troops were helping the rebels/ISIS in Syria but I guess Syria>Ukraine

Weakest leader in history. Shit just plain never would have gotten this far under Trump.

He'll redeem the code

Pretty much. If Russia doesn’t take Ukraine within a week they’re going to get Afghanistan’d. You’ll have a better idea once all the Russian shills with US VPNs start to fade away

But if Biden is right and those sanctions are basically targeting the elite, it only hurts a handful of people anyway. Meanwhile we are fucking ourselves over sending oil and grain to the moon.

russia would crush America, biden knows this

You understand we have a world economy and fucking up a world power fucks us too, I mean not the elite, they already have plans, but you and I.

>ukrainians will put up the same fight that the taliban did
genuine kek