How likely is Finland to be invaded next if it tries to join Nato...

How likely is Finland to be invaded next if it tries to join Nato? I don't think Russia will like it if a NATO member is 150 km (modern artillery range) away from St. Petersburg, its second capital, and two NATO members (Estonia, Finland) blockade its second most important seaport in the Baltics.

Attached: sanna-marin.jpg (1900x1265, 329K)

She’s letting ukraine down, the least she could do is some handjobs

I could use one

Attached: apustus sansku apustaa.jpg (1280x718, 98.15K)

If we do join NATO we should get invaded by Russia. I've held this position for over 20 years

Semmoset kotiryssäsetit sieltä.

Ei koskaan enää yksin, niin sanoi jo veteraanitkin.

Where did you find this picture of me

hot

I'm incredibly racist towards Russians and I agree

Finland would turn into Northern Ireland circa 1980 if they do.

Ammu ittes homoneekeri.

Sanoisin samat sulle, mutta eihän tuommonen pelkuri edes uskalla tappaa itteään. Onneksi kaltaisesi petturit ammutaan ihan ensimmäisenä, siitä pidetään kyllä huoli. :)

Iraqi Arabs

Attached: History of Arabs.gif (1880x3452, 1.92M)

Simply not true.

If we join nato i go to sweden.

Katsotaaan mitä tapahtuu. NATO paperi saattaa olla vessapaperia.

nice power fanta pigs kid

There's no reason for Russia to invade Finland. They already took Karelia during the Winter War.

You foolishly assume that Putin is rational. He's always had a boner for old russian empire borders.

Finland will get invaded by Russia during this century. The question is are we going to fight it alone again, or be part of a defense league. Any patriotic Finn obviously desires the latter

Attached: 39-89845561d3f80a39401.jpg (5120x2880, 1.1M)

we are frens

Attached: frens.png (860x499, 84.54K)

low
the west (or at least sweden) would intervene for real, finland is a close western ally and a democracy
ukraine was not

>How likely is Finland to be invaded next if it tries to join Nato?

NATO would defend Finland. It's in the treaty.

Why?? don't care about the russians just want to hear the arguments

You happen to be incorrect. If you look closely I think you will find that it is actually me in that picture enjoying the manipulation.

Attached: aku jysähtää.jpg (700x473, 38.53K)