How did American conservatives go from patriotism to simping for America's biggest historical enemy?

How did American conservatives go from patriotism to simping for America's biggest historical enemy?

Attached: 61b07ad906b6770018c486a7.png (700x350, 273.98K)

How did the CCP do the same?

Attached: 1631141373752.jpg (640x1062, 411.74K)

The wife of the mayor of Moscow gave Hunter Biden $2 million dollars for reasons

when they became america's biggest enemy themselves
how can you expect someone to feel patriotic towards a country that hates them?

Our true enemy will always be the English

What's with the pro-war propaganda? He isn't starting a global invasion.

This is genius! How smart is that? You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.
-Trumpy

because there is no historical enemy you retard, the USSDR is gone you fuckwit.

Russia offered to join NATO and USA was pissed off.

FUCK THE USA! Hope all of you morons get nuked to fucking hell!

wait...I thought whiteness was the biggest threat to america? right?? they keep saying it

well we know thats a lie, if they went after the jews they wouldnt be allowed on tv anymore.

Because they're braindead and believe what the mophead on tv tells them to

When contemporary America became intolerable to them I guess.

>America's biggest historical enemy?
The Soviet Union doesn't even exist anymore you moron.

We aren't pro-Russia this is the strawman argument tactic they are shilling that we are rooting for Russia. We want the EU to intervene and no US intervention.

Attached: no russian ever.jpg (499x1210, 139.35K)

>US.
>Historical enemies.
Nigger what?

>america's biggest historical enemy
that would be southern white males, sweetie

Don't you ever get tired of being a leftist?

>America’s biggest historical enemy
The cultural marxists in positions of power?

When the neocons got worked into a shoot by Blumpf and the boomers started their big die-off.
Long live the return of right-wing protectionism.

Do you have this without a russian flag? I’m not waving some other country’s flag.

I know. It's a memeflag so that = chink.

He's right though. If Russia had an army here in Mexico you Americans would be shitting yourselves calling Putin a warmonger but when NATO continues to ignore historical agreements against expansion Eastward and conduct multiple military displays on the edge of Russian territory then it's all okay?
Russia was pushed to do this they're only doing what needs to be done to protect themselves from you

This. It's pathetic.

maybe because the liberals in the west want a decaying degenerate shit hole whilst Russia and China are supporting traditional family values

Attached: 00E907C8-3348-4868-BB0D-EAFF4CF64D41.jpg (734x621, 97.27K)

This is our actual enemy and they live next to us

Attached: 1609475656112.jpg (1131x645, 884.87K)

No thanks

Isn't that China?

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.

I think those people are my real problem, not Russians.

It's true. Russia only fucks over its own people and its neighbors. They also fund a lot of green envirogroups in the West to stifle their fossil fuel production.

Wait, what? Doesn’t having no niggers solve the problem?

Attached: E46DD409-AA66-4D1D-8A63-9BEE802495EA.jpg (190x160, 12.84K)

cry harder zogtranny

those are brainwashed citizens from your country, brainwashed by the same commies that are invading Ukraine. Your enemy is China and Russia.

they were our allies in ww2 dumbass

This