Give it to me straight, Any Forums. Is our country a joke?

Give it to me straight, Any Forums. Is our country a joke?

Attached: Biden.png (400x263, 5.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vmu7pu-an-unconquerable-joke-rev.-17.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has been since 1968.

let's see in a month or so

Not really. Watch the Russian economy tank. It's already in freefall.

We will cut off their supply of tiktok cam whores, that will teach them.

>PROFOUND SANCTIONS
>ITS GOING TO BE A COLD DAY FOR RUSSIA

Attached: 1645636117683.jpg (1920x1275, 611.3K)

DONT DO IT OR ELSE!!

Give me your most potent sanction, sanction seller

you just realized?

Not sure, but biden definitely is.
we're clearly on the cusp of a world war, and biden still thinks sanctions are the answer?

if putin/russia cared at all about sanctions from the west, they wouldn't have invaded. the west has just shown how toothless they really are. in a period of 14 earth rotations china will probably invade the ROC, knowing that absolutely nothing will happen to them if they do.

this was a total chamberlain moment.

HAHAHahahaha

I literally do not feel safe with Biden as my president.

Its gay

Attached: 161456405612.jpg (670x520, 102.49K)

What I find funny about this is how "devastating sanctions" is now turning into an internet meme and there's a whole slew of normalfags now asking, what the fuck are sanctions?

no war is happening, Putin is taking back Ukraine that was his to begin with.

American jews can't use the CIA to take over countries and then use them for "10% to the big guy" crap, everyone is tired of it.

Putin is slightly zogged himself but at least he's not globohomo faggotry zogged.

So fuck it, go Russia. I feel bad for the innocent involved on all sides though, as in any war that's fought because of jewish evil.

>Give it to me straight, Any Forums. Is our country a joke?
Has been since the 13th amendment.

Has been since November 2021

>Is our country a joke?
Yes. Completely and utterly. I hope that the population chimps out when gas is 7+ dollars/gallon.

So what are sanctions exactly? Like heavier taxes? So we're going to tax the country that quite literally supplies most of the world's gas? So we end up paying for it anyway?

Pls explain to a retard

Case in point

The sanctions will deter Putin in 2x2 Weeks!

I saw Biden live and yes.

The United States used to be feared and now their presidents gives press conferences as memes.

It'll freefall for a bit and then grow more stable. Russia isn't Libya. Hell, we were literally Libya and things are looking up for us (just need an alternative to the petrodollar which is what I'm guessing is the real play here).

Your country is NOW a joke, no one fears your sanctions, no one fears your army anymore, your country has countless domestic problems and abroad, your hegemony is slowly being taken away by China, your CIA is so fucking broke that you guys can't even coup Latin American countries anymore. Your country is turning into Canada.

AAAAAAAAAAA I'M SANCTIOONING

Attached: 1642953174411.gif (417x317, 38.92K)

The only thing that could actually bother Putin is if they keep Rusia out of the Financial System but Biden wont even do that.

Is actually fucking sad that people expected something out of Biden and he says this shit.

"Devastating sanctions" is going to be a new meme isn't it?

>Already forgetting that he said he's gonna send forces to Ramstein and the Baltics

Also, you guys have elected a VERY WEAK LEADER who's unable to do the bare minimum, and also wasted trillions of dollars in meaningless wars in the Middle East while China grew.

its sad
when you say protecting freedom, everyone atleast a TINY bit believes theres a little truth in it, like 1%
the proof is here, you dont care about freedom
you aint the world police, you are just the biggest bully for now

especially the orange clown lovers supporting putin, i could strangulate all of you with my bare hands 1 by 1

To be fair even the reporters were confused as to why only sanctions were still being used.

Yes, they dont call him Joke Biden for no reason

yep

>sanction russia
>end up sanctioning every country that depends on russia
Oh wait, they don't even use american currency do they? What the fuck can they sanction

Attached: 1640213770637.png (737x727, 669.19K)

With what was announced - it's essentially cessation of trade relations, seizure of assets and travel restrictions.
Essentially Ruskies can't sell their shit to the west now. The money and assets their banks and Oligarchs kept outside their borders were seized, and they can't travel into sanctioning countries anymore.

rumble.com/vmu7pu-an-unconquerable-joke-rev.-17.html

We already put severe sanctions on them wthout them really doing anything
Now that they actually did, we can't one up them without severely damaging ourselves, because we already blew up all of our powder

No. You are the Great Satan, and Satan is no joke.

Attached: usa_masonic_satanic.png (1600x1504, 1.43M)

And this is more powerful than missiles, bullets and tanks, how?

>Is our country a joke?

Yes, obviously.

another two 2 weeks

yes, for for 1 year, and before trump...

fucking retardedland

OK rabbi. count yourself lucky we haven't decided to invade yet. pol preaches isolationism yet when the time to isolate comes you complain. what are you, a jew? a neocon? a neocon jew?
>inb4 pol is one person
russia has a gas chamber just for you, kike

For weeks people here have been seething and saying we are going to war, but now that actions are being taken that don't involve war, that's wrong too. So which is it? Is it just a way to keep REEEEEing about Biden? Because it kind of feels like it.

>Which is it?
It's more sanctions

Attached: 1645728798204.jpg (1023x631, 115.55K)

You tell me.

Attached: 1645722800277.jpg (1024x998, 247.02K)

we are reducing their ability to export. sanctions include embargoes, quotas, tariffs, asset seizure, asset freezes, that sort of thing.

Yes

Is there a full list of sanctions?
Like every single thing thats been passed?

Every piece of news just talks about these "DEVASTATING SANCTIONS" but literally no one is saying what they are beyond, "Russian banks, and Russian politicians".

Amerimutts cannot resist the one-liner, no matter the situation.

half of pol is based isolationists who know that war is just a tool for the jew to kill us, the other half is based expansionists who know we would win any war if we took it seriously.

>SANCTIONS!!!
>...but we keep SWIFT working because ew have to pay Russia for the gas
-Biden

Attached: wtf 2.jpg (490x314, 22.63K)

are you dense? Coming out and saying you will not fight back is never a good idea.
biden basically gave the green-light to Putin to take all of the non-NATO countries in europe.

>Si vis pacem, para bellum
that's how you maintain peace, not through negotiating with people like putin or threatening sanctions.

that's why none of this crap happened under trump; putin/xi didn't really know what to expect from him. sure he's a blowhard, but that's actually a benefit to keeping ambitions in check.

Never said it is. In an ideal world it breaks a country's back economically, bleeding it out and rendering them a shithole unable to wage war within a few months.
In this case it won't be nearly as effective as intended, since:
>A: Europe can't really do DEVASTATING SANCTIONS, because as much as Russia needs the trade revenue, Europe depends on the shit they buy from Russia.
>B: With China next door and not giving a fuck, Ruskies have all the export market they need.

The only thing that would give Putin a pause would be cutting Russia out of the SWIFT system, but that's a double edged blade so they won't.

Yes

DEVASTATING ICE CREAM FARTS !! JILL MY TUMMY HEARTS NOM NOM NOM MORE VANILLA MARSHMALLOW NATTIE PUSSY FLAVOR PLEASE !!!