White people starting another world war

Europe contains only 10% of the world population, but is now responsible for starting all three world wars. But go on, tell me how blacks are a violent race.

Attached: russia-ukraine-world-war-3-1.jpg (1600x1600, 303.83K)

We all know the answer

There is no world war, mongoloid, just a conflict between two country, stop being a retard schizo.

Jews aren’t white, we’ve been over this. Also WW2 started with the Japanese invasion of Manchuria, nigger.

Whites lifted the world out of feudalism and created the industrial revolution, a few world wars is nothing. Shitskins probably would of started nuclear holocausts as soon as they got the chance.

I'm so tired of this "Jews are white" pilpul shtick. I have resorted to openly abusing circumcision nurses outside their homes. The police are too uncomfortable to stop me because they know I'm 100% justified. Also because they're too busy bashing people who don't wear a face veil. I'm a man but I wear a burqa know everywhere I go. Sometimes when I see a maskoid by herself I will lift her by the ankles and let her head shatter on the pavement. I do this mostly at night. I leak precum just thinking about the victims. They are so hot. They look like blond nazis. Mask nazis.

I'm like a cover jew in ww2 fighting the nazi dogs

The homicide rate in black countries is so bad that sometimes it's more dangerous than some "civil wars" and "conflicts" the world news props up as a big deal. Probably more dangerous to commute as a white man through the south and black areas of Sao Paulo than to live through the "civil war" in Yemen.

Attached: RHd5LErI3P.png (771x733, 99.55K)

Blacks can't wage world wars because they live on continents surrounded mostly by water. You either need the cognitive functions to build something that floats or paddle your hands to keep yourself above water, they conquered neither of these because they were too busy killing each other in fits of blind fury and rage

blacks threaten you all the time making life unbearable
wars only happen a couple of time so tolerable and not as bad

Take your meds, bud

Lol people taking this bait and unironically defending their race like its necessary, all anyone needs to hear is all 3 world wars was 1 half for jews to profit and on the axis side to save people and liberate their country from jews

Less people will die in this war than will die in gunfights in Chicago this year.

Attached: bldm.jpg (800x800, 47.58K)

Kek if any non white country were capable of global warfare they would try it without hesitation. It’s not a question of who is. It’s a question of who can and will? You aren’t even in the game nigger.

The fighting will be finished by tomrorow afternoon, the Ukrainian Jew government will be forced to surrender and resign, Putin will appoint a new interim leader who will formally adopt a policy of neutrality between Russia and globohomo/west and basically by saturday we will back to the normal news cycle

Putin only makes a move when he has planned it all out, this isnt going to be even really a war still less a world war

Because subhumans can't picture anything beyond "they hood" so it never gets past that point. Noone said whites aren't violent, we are just better at it.

Time to reveal the time machine and bring back old SS boys n' Himpley to take cara of those Russians

>Nogs aren't part of the world
>Why don't they contribute to world war???
Because they lack the technology to join in, dumbass

Blacks don't cause world wars for the same reason dogs don't. They're both too stupid.

>what are Crime statistics
Herbs and /thread

The niggers wage war aswell the difference is that they do it in the popo tribe versus the pepe tribe.
The level of civilization is truly stricking.

Meanwhile, brainlet niggers and shitskins have been mindlessly slaughtering one another since time immemorial. Sneed.

White people are the master race you nigger. We keep posting science about how we’re superior so it’s your fault for ignoring it. Read some of our recommended books by Julius Evola or maybe Mein Kampf. Or just gas yourself nigger. America must become an ethnostate. Also, this is a pro-Russian board.

>Russia is invading Ukraine
>China has sent aircrafts over Taiwan
>Israel bombed Syria
>Turkey attacking Kurds
>Indians killed several Pakistani troops

Tensions are only growing higher and higher. There is very little doubt in my mind that a World War will start.

But I thought slavs weren't white? What happened?

blacks have never achieved the level of war white people have.

Last time it was 30-40% so your point is irrelevant you fucking twit.

Nigger shitskins go on a rampage daily, they can't start world ara because they are too stupid to make military armament

Despite being less than 2% of the western world population, jews begin 100% of all wars.

(((Shelomov)))
(((Zelensky)))

>White people starting another world war
As Kikes seethe as they lose considerable world power

Nobody in the civilized world cares about the constant tribal wars in Africa enough to involve themselves.

/thread

arabs have never stopped their wars, they have always been killing eachother
africans fight but they dont have technology so they are unable to genocide eachother

and yet you dare to be that lippy with us, porch monkey.

> Whites are more organized at civilization and at war
> Because blacks live in mud huts and have been going to war around Africa since the dawn of time, it doesn't count
Fuck off retard

well I mean like, He's not wrong.

Attached: KikeEnoch.png (128x128, 36.9K)

i understand. the problem is you think america is free and a great country generally while you are the most domesticated fucks every tried to piss while standing in the history of mankind - most of you even sit while pissing prob - can you see the problem with your capability of analysis and the reality that is on the horizon here?

The only nigger war is vs whites wifes, heavy dick stabbing on those unloved women