Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-115627_Twitter.jpg (1080x1192, 568.25K)

I don't get it

>i use twitter to cope with whats going on with my programming

>.
nice latvian vpn

can twitterposting without any context be a bannable offense

Attached: 1616097830309.jpg (385x363, 15.16K)

I am so irony-poisoned that I am physically incapable of taking anything seriously

some foreigner shitskin thinks Americans give the slightest fuck about anything going on halfway around the world

hes saying rich white suburbanite soccer moms types are clueless about world events because they are sheltered priveleged cis white scum who need a reality check

>poorfag complaining that he is poor
kek

This.

Why do American suburbs like these look so soulless to me? I mean, it looks fine, but somehow something is off

Attached: 1642877171925.png (1200x1200, 245.81K)

>americans pretending to care about what's going on eight thousand miles away

Nobody here gives a shit about twatter. Stop posting trash. Sage

It would be way funnier with that fleshlight in the car's exhaustgif lol

>cope
Im not coping, Im celebrating the death of the Liberal-Globalist Satanic Empire, my man

Attached: USA LGBT BLM MCD.png (1600x1066, 120.88K)

It’s the campaign from cod MW3

i'm sure saeed's heart is bleeding for all those whiteys

Muh old buildings

go back muhammed

lmao that's a good one

90% of the jokes I saw on Twitter last night were niggers posting videos of other niggers shooting shit with the caption "how I roll up to ww3". Glad to see twitter will still blame literally everything on white people

only brand new suburbs like OP's pic look like that.

my neighborhood is much nicer, theres imperfections everywhere, and it looks like a real place that people live. not just a construct

Who cares
The nice neighborhood is for a family, which you apparently haven’t even thought about. Women and kids thrive in these exact soulless, safe suburbs. Grow the fuck up, retard, and if you want to fuck off to somewhere tougher to live on your own nobody will care.

do normalfags really get "scared" by pseudo-happenings and not find them genuinely hilarious?

Attached: 1526155139860.png (498x815, 675.03K)

I'm not laughing

everyone but me gotta learn ur cringe

yeah because inner city block house nigs and trailer park earls give exceptionally more shits about Ukraine

I'm brown but live in this type of neighborhood? Is this guy being.. Racist?

Attached: 1635888898110.png (1000x1000, 598.81K)

He wants to shit in that street