HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: LOL.jpg (788x442, 32.04K)

KEK JUST SAW THIS LMAO

Explain

How did they find the singular black person in Ukraine?

Qrd

Little nigglet in her arms.

That baby will be the main character in the hollywood adaptation of the conflict

Coal burner with her nigger husband were interviewed

>context?

anywhere where there is western influence there are nigger babies

lmao

Fucking hell hahahaha

Well there's this week's meme image sorted.

Western media can't help themselves. They have to find the 3 black people in Ukraine

Here's your Ukrainian refugee wife bro

Its for Westerners to connect to
They need mutts and nigger worship

Attached: lul24.jpg (290x793, 44.1K)

>singular

Attached: kiev ukraine nigger mutt.jpg (634x554, 97.05K)

Ukraine is full of niggers

Attached: Ukraine-Ekaterina-Andrade-mutted-coal.jpg (1644x2608, 1015.2K)

link?

Attached: ukraine2.jpg (996x728, 287.31K)

Is that him, trying to smile?
> won't even trigger on 'villain'.

This is that guy from Kids in the Hall
Who dressed-up like the bird lady

Yeah, that actor started off well, then went off the rails.

Attached: nigger wrestler MP ukraine jews zhan beleniuk.jpg (1125x1054, 745.22K)

well done joseph, the interviewer

Lives in Ukraine
Apparently

Attached: Civilians including children as young as 9 years old are training in Kyiv today amid #Ukraine #Russia tensions httpst.coe.png (706x662, 316.49K)

based nigga boi

is there something wrong with my monitor or how the fuck is that baby supposed to be black?

Here your Ukrainian refugee bro.

grim..

if you think this doesn't go on in Putin's Russia then youre dumb as a pile of dog shit

No, there's nothing wrong with your monitor. I don't see a black child anywhere but I didn't see the interview either.

fandango?

>Afro-Ukrainian

Attached: Leand Palmer Bob.jpg (688x512, 46.01K)

Go look at the snapchat maps of Ukraine. It’s literally all Arabs and Niggers, it’s way worse than I ever could have imagined

So obviously a photo shoot it’s ridiculous

Thats because only arabs and niggers use snapchat

So much for the based Eastern European meme and them hating niggers. Hope that nigger MP gets taken by the FSB and is never heard from again.

fucking disgusting

have some self respect