If you could go back in time and kill baby Putin, would you do it? Like as a 2yr old...

If you could go back in time and kill baby Putin, would you do it? Like as a 2yr old. You can only take a blunt instrument like a hammer back in time.

Attached: putintsar121[1].jpg (720x500, 66.22K)

That's what aboorter are doing, prevention evil baby killing

why can't i take technology that would be available at the time? it's only like 60 years ago

With zero hesitation.

Of course, just to spare him a life as a manlet

Now you glownigger trannies are into fairy tales.

no you can only kill him with a hammer because it's my thread and I'm the boss of the thread

>you can only take hammers

Did they not sell hammers back in the 60s? Also, no I would protect him from time travelers coming to get him

I would make it slow

No! I would stand guard watching over him.

Attached: 1641648587605.jpg (1640x2322, 621.46K)

Instead of Putin can I go back and kill Biden, FDR, even fucking Obama?

Hand the bludgeoning implement to me.
Now meet VLADIMIR BORTION.

He kinda looks like a kid who would post here.

Attached: aspie.jpg (604x306, 58.32K)

> We love sucking George Soros's cock and have zero understanding of what Ukraine represents in a geopolitical sense
I do respect your child-like mentalities, since it makes me feel better about myself

Attached: 1639731754285.png (552x726, 693.62K)

Why would I want to kill someone so sexy?

Of course not.

This, let's shield wall around baby Putin to ensure he invades gay ass Ukraine and we get some live streams.

Too bad they let George Floyd live.
Uhh no then Gorbachev would still be in power.

thats retarded without knowing what would happen in the alternate timeline. it coukd be infinitely worse

No i like him.

>I am superior because I support an imperialist power in its selfish expansionistic drive
Shut the fuck up
Just shut the fuck up

>362956022 (((You)))
SEATHE THREAD
sage

Yeah i would go back in time and smash your skull in OP. One iq 70 retard less that breathes costly air.