While everyone focuses on this scripted bs

the Jews are up to something in the background. Question is... what? What are the political implications of political distractions?

Attached: 1627545884991.webm (720x480, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1496527330461859841
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm assuming it's a pressure release memory hole, but I could be wrong.

Worldwide central bank digital currency attached to a passport with a social credit score.

What the fuck is wrong with blacks

don't worry about it.

Attached: Herr_Schwab.jpg (1526x2048, 192.29K)

bmup

>Jews are up to something in the background
24/7/365 - nothing new

they're trying to sweep covid under the rug. Anyone who tries to bring up "hey, remember that time Biden demanded everyone inject deadly poison into their bodies or else?" will be met with "who cares? WW3 is on now."

This probably. And just like that, covid disappeared.

Attached: 1645545070352m.jpg (830x1024, 80.83K)

do a bank run and buy gold

The goal is to destabilize all world governments
Covid will be revealed to have given compromised immune systems en masse
The WEF, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Pfizer, Moderna and anyone else involved will be dealt with violently (the sacrifice of the first beast)
"Truth" will continue to be exposed, "proving" Q right
The second beast will rise

Watch the federal reserve and IMF. They'll probably do something

How many weeks?

Saudi Aramco is running out of oil, this all is the distraction from the end of petrodollar.

likely more than one, but probably less than three

when the government is the one creating the distraction, its probably because some corporation that acts as their asset is doing something fuckey

my guess is the information to the vaccines will be made available but wont be mentioned in the MSM because of the new war narrative they're trying to spin. it will get passed around here and wont make much headway untill the conflict subsides enough for the media to HAVE to report on it.

Excuse to implement global digital currency ahead of the free energy revolution so they can keep tracking and taxing everything.

yeah obvious distraction is obvious

Animal instinct is no joke. Why do bees make honey?

Nothing going on, watch the news goyim.

Attached: 20220212_172444.jpg (3264x2448, 1.97M)

A pivot from the US to asia as their new jewish epicenter.
>Russia takes Ukraine
>China takes Taiwan
>America backs Taiwan
>Article 5 invoked
>NATO vs. Asia
>NATO loses
>North America fractures into warlordism
>Tens of millions of dead goyim
>Tel Aviv-Moscow-Shanghai become the new world centres
>New world order officially established
At least those are my two shekels.

Attached: fake news.webm (848x464, 1.96M)

it's simple, they want to brand any sort of dissatisfaction toward the world order as "russian putinbots" and agitate the public against them as much as possible
the messaging couldn't be any clearer

Attached: baudrillard.jpg (480x360, 28.42K)

watch the markets

canadia stealing everything from its citizens

>NEW - WHO selects Deutsche Telekom to "standardize the issuing of QR codes" and to create a global vaccine passport.

vaccine money gathered during the pandemic:
banked where?
used to finance what next?

>21st century post-modern warfare

Attached: 1644185492299.gif (498x498, 1.75M)

The Corona chan narrative has completely fallen apart, goyim knowing is at 1930s level and the jabbs are more and more coming out as poison, meanwhile their pedophile installed puppet Biden is literally shitting his pants while Castros bastard absolutely figuratively shits the bed, there are weekly massive protests in Germany, Austria and France, Britain completely halted its great reset and the economy is tottering near free fall.

Yes. You think?

Attached: 1645655986360.gif (365x274, 3.8M)

the new normal is butifel

Attached: new soymal agent.jpg (640x427, 39.78K)

Yeah you need a bigger psyop to make people forget about the last one

Nah. I suck at foreign shit. I do t even know what nato is and what it's "job" is other than likely more globohomo antichrist shit.

>postmodern healthcare

Attached: it's a real fucking warzone in here.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

Great reset, my friend. The wuflu failed to be deadly enough to do a dent into the population, so they're just going to start ww3.

Just a reminder,
The war is a distraction to memory-hole covid, distract from the lies, and that Putin, Xi, and Trudeau are all working for the world economic forum, with black rock, buying up property and bringing in the social credit score system secretly from the top down, as well as programmable digital currency.

The entire war is staged.
It may be real, but it is planned.

way less. a distraction, more of a simple event needed to have reason to deflate and inflate and reroute asset allocation, simply a reason to act, and bring political instruments that wouldnt be possible otherwise to legitimize
its step by step not always allday the big buzzer beater thats what you guys dont get waiting on the big one