Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Attached: GTY_Trump1_MEM_150904_4x3t_992.jpg (992x744, 92.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually do

Definitely. No war, good economy, cheap gas. Best president in history.

he'd be licking the bottom of putins shoe and his oligarchs by now

No, lol actually - FUCK NO. Trump was Putin's lapdog. Had he been president now Putin would have steamrolled into central Europe by now, way past Ukraine

He was singing Putin's praises on Tuesday. I think he has actually drafted Putin's dick to his tongue

that's cnn propaganda

*grafted

Still the president.

You would've done worse than Biden (or nothing at all) so not really.

If this bastard was still president as he was rightfully elected, I'd likely be ready to suit up to do anything I could for Ukraine.

True story. Had we a real commander and chief and not some pedophile fraud I could see myself doing everything possible.

Trump is the real leader of this nation.

Do I miss Putin's personal cheerleader and dicksleeve? I'm honestly crossing my fingers and hoping will put one between his eyes within my lifetime

Uhhh are you serious? He literally maintained the wars we were already in. We didn't get out of Iraq, we didn't get out of Afghanistan, we didn't get out of Syria, we didn't get out of Somalia.
Trump ran on ending wars and didn't really actually end any aside from MAYBE Libya.

Trump said the politicians are some of the dumbest people you will find. Check.
Kerry--"And so, I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate.”
Kerry, whose son and Hunter helped themselves to corrupt Burisma Ukraine. But even Hunter was a little too corrupt for Kerry son.

No. Sorry. Better luck next time.

Nope fuck that Putin ass licker.

Attached: 20220223_184723.jpg (828x561, 76.91K)

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Japanese people love Trump

It's naive to compare those practically cold wars with the last 24 hours. Trump would never have allowed a blitz to happen like it did under Biden
In fact it's safe to say that this happened because Biden is so non threatening

>Zion Don
No

>Trump would never have allowed a blitz to happen like it did
So what you're saying is if we had Trump still we would have probably been going to war, as opposed to being rly mad and issuing sanctions?
Tbf I prefer Biden's response on this one. We DO NOT need to go to war over this bullshit.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST GET ALONG WITH RUSSIA YOU HAVE TO HATE RUSSIANS YOU NAZI RACIST CHUD INCEL!!!!!!

Attached: 1641939672259.gif (800x800, 3.6M)

This is your mind on CNN. Tragic

easy for you niggers to say, you don't have to live next to the russian scum

Yes. I love that you bow down to the Jews. Based Trump!

I'm not going to go to war for you, retard. Maybe you should have posted less mutt jokes and kept your garbage opinion to yourself kek

trump would have just given ukraine to russia without any kind of response

Reminder: any schizo frothing about DA JOOS is a projecting JIDF kike bot

Attached: 1640164757430.jpg (791x1024, 138.77K)

Bad bait

>It's naive to compare those practically cold wars with the last 24 hours.
The big difference is we aren't fighting in Ukraine yet. If Biden keeps us out of that then he is based. If Trump went in to Ukraine like he went into Syria than he is even more gay

So we believe CNN talking points now? Trump’s downfall is his love of niggers and jews, not Putin

No and fuck that fat anti white zionist

Attached: 655454635.jpg (700x682, 123.72K)

Trump and Biden both are pedophiles, hate to break that to you.