WW3 ALLIANCES MAP

What do you guys think will happen when the war is over? What will happen to borders if NATO wins/loses?

Attached: ww3 alliances.jpg (6460x3403, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Turkey
mapchart.net/world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bold move to assume that Greece will help NATO against Russia...

Attached: unknown.png (1351x598, 945.77K)

Add to central power sympothizer Yemen, East Africa, Libia and CAR

Yemen isn't a state right now, nor is CAR. Libya is barely a state and is poised to go back into a civil war shortly

india grey bro
they develop fighters with russia

Ireland, neutral. Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1645295362561.jpg (1024x541, 109.35K)

but will never enter an alliance with china
india: neutral

Im honestly curious to see which side we will take

holy fuck
and i thought MY standards were low

Cambodia will move into Vietnam and restore the Khmer Empire

India needs to go to war with China to survive

Would. ALl of them. Passionately, sloppily, tongue in the butt, facials and caressing.

But 3rd from Left. Her smug powerful face. She would get it the hardest but she has to hold that face while I claim the slime cave.

Indian water flows from Tibet

Attached: India water supply.png (350x402, 162.3K)

Central powers were called central because they were in center of Europe. Why are these central powers I know not

india is big frens with russia.
russia hopes india will offset chyna in the region

also recently they clashed with bugmen.
they literally smeared them on the ground.
they beat them to death caveman-style; with rocks and staves.
pretty metal if you ask me

but back to the topic:
i think india will remain neutral
and they have an orbital launch vehicle, so they have legit icbms too.

Latin America and African China join the based Boys and its all over. The sheer numbers of adding 3 billion people will overwhelm the Zionist West.

make canada and australia red. were owned by china

Cause Eurasia is the heartland, and also the Earth is a sphere so they are encircled by all their enemies
India hates China more than they like Russia

I love when retards with no world knowledge make maps like these. Algeria would be firmly in the Russia/China camp.

We're so fucked

>everyone continue to make the same mistake and not to put Italy on both sides

come on

Attached: 1309836335435s.jpg (125x83, 1.62K)

that is a fair, undeniable point.
but chyna-russia frenship is a circumstancial one

if current taiwan invasion is a thing,
and intl community spreads buttcheeks as acclaim (wouldnt be surprising since chyna has all of the manufacturings)
we could very well see a ww3 with everyone + chyna on the ruskis + their client states

Forces which controp it RN are pro-russian

Algeria has nothing to gain by sacrificing her Mediterranean partners never mind the fact Algeria has joint exercises and security dialogues with the United States

Algeria is China, Morocco is USA. They hate each other, and that's their alignment.

but in that case india will remain neutral i think
a menace is always better than actual aggression.
more dissuasive.

memezuela better not try anything funny

they would lose what control they have if they went to war

Gayreeks and Törkroaches will never fight side-by-side

ANC is going to get voted out in favor of the Democratic Alliance in South Africa one day. Probably if they increase the education of the average South African.

SHANT bother with your retarded wars, but we’ll happily sell shit to both sides :)

>Ethiopia red
>Kenya not
????

Attached: 1645560569818.jpg (500x747, 50.41K)

nigga russia has our closest ally since independence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Turkey
they already have

I don’t think you know what “Central” means, call them the Eastern Powers or the Eastern Coalition instead.

Kenya doesn't need to get involved in the war. Ethiopia will be involved because Egypt will be involved

>post a thread about Morocco/Algeria
>French/Benelux flags start arguing with each other.

>Implying China isnt going to wait for the cold war to drag both NATO and Russias economy into the mud before even thinking about Taiwan.

>germany not fighting against US this time
something just doesn't feel right

Attached: 360b81606bd40491ee173179f410b1a193ede4f6.jpg (768x512, 37.9K)

Nah China needs a war soon. With their incoming demographic collapse, now is their only chance to knock out the West

dayum them asses are hurtin

China will invade Taiwan if/when they start declining (probably more of a when).

Genuinely scared of what the buffoons might do

Who the fuck makes these maps, do some fucking research before making these. None that i’ve seen are at all accurate.

God damn it, the West needs to move all their factories from China to Vietnam and India.

He did it to bait nafris like you

do an acurate one
i'll wait, faggot.
mapchart.net/world.html

in Latin America it has more of their allies. Brazil would be neutral

Attached: 20220221_232733.png (3662x1761, 1.02M)

They probably still have a good 15/20 years if things remain the same for them.

We don't conduct military exercises with the US, in fact we conduct them with Russia. And we have much tighter military relations with the east (Russia and China provide virtually all of our military equipment).
Algeria's position in the Mediterranean would make it super valuable and we'd get a lot of support to, if not outright join the "Central Powers", at least maintain some sympathies towards them. Saying that Algeria would be a western ally just like Japan or Israel is simply ignoring our entire history post-independence.

bro i dont wanna go to war

for me its number 5, but i would explore the inner workings of any one of their buttholes

4 or 5 maybe
Note dudes face just o er the fence

I'll take a #1, a #7, and two #9s.