Will the West take in Ukrainian refugees?

Ukrainian children need to be saved

Attached: Ukrainian kids.jpg (720x560, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berlingske.dk/politik/stoettepartier-vil-have-danmark-til-at-tage-imod-ukrainske-flygtninge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see why not. If we can take in hundreds of thousands of Muslims, surely we can do the same thing for the Ukrainians.

It'll be hilarious if they don't. No longer will normalfags be able to deny that its only for third world shitskins that rape their kids.

Only Latino gutter trash on circus bux are welcome. Jah Bless Babylon is on fire

No, bet they'll use corona-chan as an excuse
>Oh hai blonde haired blue eyed female of breeding age who wants refuge in a white country. We'd love to take you in so you can produce white babies at greater than replacement rate. I'll just need to see you vaccine card, booster card, QR code, what's that you don't have any? So sorry, have fun dying in the snow then

Yes. They are white.

>white refugees
NOPE!
They need to stay in their homes and rebuild there.

but that will ruin jewsh 10+ year old plan to make Europe a nigger and arab continent, until now they are making huge gains when all major cities and capitals of Europe countries are filled with nigger and arabs, so no unfortunately no 16 y.o qt 3.14 for you user, only male niggers and arabs to fuck your mothers and sisters.

Attached: file1.jpg (556x725, 58.35K)

This continues to vet hilarious. If you believe US propaganda, Ukraine is 30% black.

The US doesn't take in white people anymore
>inb4 Ukrainians aren't white

I'll take 1 (one) blonde blue eyes loli refugee, please. Oh, what, suddenly refugees aren't welcome when they're White?

I'm willing to harbor the woman on the right and her pussy.

>black kids
Lmao

single mother 100% confirmed

Civilians aren't being harmed.
Just like how when biden illigetimately took over the oval office. Same country, different figurehead.
Both are "peaceful" coups.

I'm pretty sure it's the child soldier

Attached: 1645722577809.png (730x541, 419.8K)

Niggers?!

Attached: EZwG0GFXYAMCyB6.png (202x188, 78.63K)

Even refugees need to be diverse these days lol

Kony would be proud.

> Meanwhile in Denmark: berlingske.dk/politik/stoettepartier-vil-have-danmark-til-at-tage-imod-ukrainske-flygtninge

Attached: www.berlingske.dk_politik_stoettepartier-vil-have-danmark-til-at-tage-imod-ukrainske-flygtninge.png (1052x2590, 1.12M)

kek and /thread

kek diversity hire

Tl;dr for those too lazy to use Google Translate:
The supporting parties are pressing the government about the importance of having a plan for the coming wave of Ukrainian refugees. Meanwhile the leader of the Danish people's party just flat out says that of course it makes a difference whether some Christian Ukrainians come here or whether Somalians and other good people from various Muslim countries come here.

Sure if they are fertile and can create children. Or ideally if they already are families with children.

Operation black shild in full force.

why the fuck is there a nigger kid in ukraine ?

>Will the West take in Ukrainian refugees?
What do you think?

Attached: ty56ty7.png (960x496, 309.62K)

>I don't see why not. If we can take in hundreds of thousands of Muslims, surely we can do the same thing for the Ukrainians.
Some of these EU countries have already said "we're full". What a joke.

Kek a more politically viable way of getting rid of your nig pops

I would literally make hosing for them here for free

not for the global south tho, you can eat shit.

>
the global south is fucking worthless and should be consumed by the desert or the sea.

No, we are full

is that a NIGGER?

white South Africans are still dying, no one cares if the victim isn't in a minority victim group of opressed retards.
I hate this version of reality, and I blame the gringos and their fucking faggoty culture.
Death to kikes.