Ohnononononoo pfffft HAHAHAHAHAAAH Putler can’t even afford a second suit...

Ohnononononoo pfffft HAHAHAHAHAAAH Putler can’t even afford a second suit, he’s worn the same suit for 4 (FOUR) days now HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA

Attached: F6ED6294-922D-40D3-8DDF-6CCA533D3A72.jpg (1125x1462, 857.86K)

isn't it weird that deepfakes exist and it takes 4 days to make one

Russian calendar and his Russian watch probably broke down and he thought 96 hours was a day

>Threatens to nuke you
>PFFFT LOOK WHAT HES WEARING
Jfc

>threatens

come on man. You're American. quit begin retarded. you know how this works. You need to actually have to nuke a motherfucker twice for people to take you serious.

>wears same clothes for 4 days
>take me serious guys!!!!!
He’s embarrassing himself every time he opens his mouth in that thing, even a child knows to change clothes

>Not buying the same suit several times
Pleb. The guy has some literal palaces of corruption money. Do you think he has only one black suit?

The sound of your kike hands rubbing together is deafening even on this side of the screen. Gas yourself, kike

he is probably the wealthiest man on earth

Imagine the smell

To all the globohomo shills for war with Russia;

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of black and brown immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.

Attached: 1645718014616.png (424x1024, 477.39K)

Like any superheroes, he wear the same outfit.

>man is on the cusp of having completely seized an entire country in under a day
>all a woman has to say is he's wearing the same clothes as yesterday
This is why no one takes women seriously.

These petty games the (((lugenpresse))) plays. How long before they're calling him a pederast with one testicle?

they are literally worse than schizophrenics.

PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
>PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
>PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
>PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
>PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
>PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
>PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
>PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
PLEASE NUKE BERLIN
>PLEASE NUKE BERLIN

>leftists are too stupid to realize the interviews are pre-recorded

The video that went out earlier was probably pre recorded from the other day

>had no intention for peace
no shit

>He’s embarrassing himself
>Biggest conqueror of present days
>A solid record of military victories
Oi mate! o you have a loicense to say dumb shit?

Attached: f32.jpg (977x767, 115.4K)