Tim Dillon shilling for the New World Order

What a fraud he is. I actually thought he had a brain.

Attached: 1D745780-2929-4BC8-9ABA-1247BD345DCC.jpg (828x619, 162.42K)

you thought a faggot had a brain lmao

Yeah the people thousands of miles away are your enemy not the people that actually have an effect on your life.

>YOU GOTTA CHOOSE BETWEEN CHINA AND ISRAEL!
>YOU GOTTA CHOOSE BETWEEN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY PROBLEM NIGGER

WE WERE ALWAYS AT WAR WITH EURASIA.

I know he’s not stupid enough to actually believe what he’s saying.

American conservatives will always end up at this point, most of them are beyond being reconciled with. By next week he'll be shilling the Rick Scott new "anti-race" agenda and calling Russia/China the biggest threat to the world

maybe my neighbor's opinion isn't "slightly different" and they hate me and want me extinct more than anyone else so fuck them and fuck you too tom dillon and his assorted fucking screencapping shills all twitter shills deserve the fucking ditch

Attached: 1634568627690.gif (245x236, 1.27M)

> slightly different

Hahahaha. At this point you people aren't even human. Keep trying to talk your way out of that massive hole you've dug for yourselves, faggot.

You deserve to literally be nuked

>slightly different
Lmao

I don't like Russia, I don't like China, but neither are trying to castrate my children, and they probably find it less amusing if I was to suffer than my so called neighbours

>slightly

China and Russia aren't trying to take away my kids.

Attached: 1623442985205.jpg (500x500, 41.96K)

you dont think china and russia are enemies? are you a communist?

Nah I'm throwing excrement of varying states of matter through my neighbors window tonight.

Get fucked leftists

I really find Democrats to be appalling after the shit they gave Trump and Trump voters. Fuck you.

It's a very simple stance to take, I'm just against the ones replacing me and castrating my children, not pro-anyone

No he's wrong. It's still my faggot neighbor who is closer and directly trying to destroy me and my family.
It's definitely not Russia who might buttfuck some hohols half a world away.

he isnt talking about us, he is talking about the lbgt left who hate america

no russian or china man wanted me dead for being a white male

Why does it always have to be a choice between this or that? Can’t I hate everything equally?

Maybe, maybe not.

literally

Attached: 1616342992906.jpg (690x634, 77.93K)

Slightly different... Fuck off POS

what a pathetic piece of garbage