YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Ukraine is successfully taking back every territory outside of Donbass (which was already separatist controlled for many years anyway) and repelling attacks everywhere else
Oh my days this is going to go down as one of the most humiliating military defeats of all time. Putin tanked Russia's economy for literally nothing. I would be so embarrassed to be Russian right now.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.png (327x316, 207.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zoo_bear/status/1496872167442509830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big if true

I don't think you understand at all what is happening. Your government abused you and led you towards suicide for two full years. And now you want to talk about an 8 year soviet internal spat that has been stalemate since it began.

Are you high as fuck right now?

Please don’t swear on this anonymous 18+ anime forum.

2 more weeks of invasion.

Don't word police me that's body-coercion. You do not control my lips, my fingers, or any of my holes. You only control your own holes. If your eyeholes create emotional vice when you read a fucking frig word then you can close them with your God-given eye lips.

I wish there were lips you could close to stop your hands from typing. Maybe Science(tm) and make some for you so that I don't have to see any more of your piss-poor posts.

Attached: 1606858060150.webm (848x480, 2.91M)

>I wish there were lips you could close to stop your hands from typing
there are

Attached: 1642709999764.gif (600x459, 2.47M)

>russia with rapidly collapsing ruble is about to have a chechenya 2.0 on its border
i have never seen a more RETARDED move in my life. Putin has just basically led russia into total collapse

Source?
I want to kek, but all sources contradict

that's really sexist and not appropriate for a public messageboard

hard to tell. few hours ago ukrainian massacred a few columns of russia tanks, but i dont think they have manpower to hold off the invasion. belarus is getting involved now, and there are even some minor scuffles breaking out near Polish border.
only a matter of time before the war comes here.

>true
kek

>t. MI6 propaganda department

I hope so, Ukrainians are hard as steel, I saw that in the euromaidan revolution

Could you elaborate on the situation near the Polish border?

>can't make this shit up
Yes you can. You just did. And you'll do it again.

Those are lips from a mouth.

>which was already separatist controlled for many years

yea, exactly, russia has not sent in any real troops yet lmao

Attached: 1580150518996.jpg (520x506, 192.05K)

earlier there were a few strikes near Lwów and of course ukrainian refugees are already beginning to try and flee. there were reports about Belarus joining the fight, idk if its been confirmed or not. I would not be surprised if they were at least staging Russian military assets in country. Then you had some resumption of conflict on border of Belarus.
i think it will look like this though:
>ukrainian insurgency will last for forseeable future
>pretext will be used to suggest Poland is arming ukrainian insurgents
>Belarus will pull more border shit
>justification for soft-border war similar to 2008 will occur with Belarus
>Putin can use them as proxy, similar to donbas

twitter.com/zoo_bear/status/1496872167442509830
looks like most footage from ukrain is fake, what´s really going on? maybe is all a huge Psy-Ops

Attached: FMX1SZTVUAEEi1D.jpg (820x860, 58.84K)

>Successfully occupy poor rebel's base
>poor rebel's base has no infrastructure, no supply hub
>Achieves 1 front of the 5 fronts Russia attacks from, and it's not even their main force
And this is great because?

Attached: d4e81066ae559250c0f729c9c57a26eb556f96d6fe982e4aa53f3112f5901b6d_1.jpg (800x781, 100.77K)

Why are you lying

Is that Joe Rogan?!

It has a war of propaganda for a while now. Most of what you see on your screens never happened, is staged, or shown from an angle of reasonable lies.

News stations air any kind of information without bothering to verify it because it's THE topic everyone's talking about
this has been the case 30 years ago and it'll be the same 30 years from now