My prediction for the schizo truther take on the Russia/Ukraine situation:

>Both sides are controlled by the NWO and this conflict is manufactured to keep us divided, drum up support for our national elites, and justify tyrannical state overreach on both sides. Cyber-attacks will be used as proof of the promised Schwabbian cyber-plandemic.

>This argument will be bolstered with quotes from 1984 about how "we've always been at war with Eastasia", and pictures of Putin with Klaus Schwab will be posted as unequivocal evidence that the whole thing is all theater.

He called you out, antivax schizo conspiratards. What do you say now?

t.me/s/keith_woods/2118
t.me/s/keith_woods/2131
t.me/s/keith_woods/2133
t.me/s/keith_woods/2147
t.me/s/keith_woods/2172
t.me/s/keith_woods/2200
t.me/s/keith_woods/2206
t.me/s/keith_woods/2209
t.me/s/keith_woods/2214
t.me/s/keith_woods/2222
t.me/s/keith_woods/2252
t.me/s/keith_woods/2334
t.me/s/keith_woods/2336
t.me/s/keith_woods/2351
t.me/s/keith_woods/2353
t.me/s/keith_woods/2363

Attached: Keith Woods.jpg (900x900, 95.28K)

Hey Keith, your analyses are well-informed and thought-provoking but try be less insufferable.

Literally who? Sage and kys

hey guys it's paul joseph watson 2, let me eye fuck you because im not gay!

kerl merks

WHO
H
O

Dear Keith, you are an insufferable faggot. No one can stand your pissant takes at "analysis" and bearing witness to the fact that you believe yourself to be intelligent while being astoturfed around by kosher intelligence agencies demonstrates to anyone with eyes to see that you are the worst sort of cointelpro traitor. You not being banned on Twatter and constantly having a link to some other gay fucking social media bullshit is just Quod Ed Demonstratum of this simple truth; you are an agent and everyone hates you, even your handler! Kill yourself, post haste!

Attached: 1637185813320.gif (402x250, 2.83M)

Cope. You just default to childish ad hominems because you can't handle his argument, you're not even on the same level as him.

Attached: DS3i12GCSs83F_OZfa2VJqMq_j5YlFBnsrVQbPv58zUpWBPV8JrPdNNq_c00FFaEJ68dvo3ZGfCpP_ysQOB_BBNa1g6bqzzCs7JU74hGbl40m41MdCSnlgMT_DYgo4Zb3pjL0zvN4BVtFgojSYbpAjTJ7rnslgHDdE0o8yfv4Y7vQ94BCBA3RiA-X8pg9bYzhQCneyJ2LxyAgoyzYkLMebA.jpg (160x160, 6.11K)

The only one coping here is you.

Attached: 1639830899702.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Keith is the literal reincarnation of Hitler. You can see it in his beaming eyes. All you subhuman disbelievers will be done away with in time.

Attached: 1644196778491.jpg (4212x6144, 3.86M)

He’s about 50-50. Not really that impressive.

>Quod Ed Demonstratum

Such endemic weakness. You will never be important, Keith.
>(You) attractor
:)

Attached: 1615517556108.gif (216x288, 728.31K)

Yes of course.
Schizophrenics always appeal to the simply and convenient conspiracy view of events. The internet detaches people from reality.

>pictures of Putin with Klaus Schwab will be posted as unequivocal evidence that the whole thing is all theater.
They're already doing that.

yeah nah bro

It is though, effectively its just putin bitchslapping the ukies. Its a local problem not a global one.

there is a 100% chance Keith Woods is a government agent, I'd put even money odds he was actually born a woman, and it's highly doubtful he is even actually Irish.

based.

Attached: photo_2022-01-14_01-38-47.jpg (900x900, 70.56K)

Wasn't keith wrong on literally everything he predicted so far?

>we wuz hitler
hory fucking shet kek

Attached: keetoid.jpg (1140x1425, 151.89K)

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
roughly "what was to be demonstrated"

Keith is a retard nigger that thinks covid is going away

Keith would never describe himself as hitler 2.0 he’s much more of a writer and a thinker. I think he would describe himself that way.

what is it about mr woods that makes you seethe so much

Attached: 1629843198263.gif (206x196, 479.96K)

he has those dead xanax eyes billy gaylish has
notice also the scars around his nostrils in the op pic, is that surgery or what?

Attached: keith-woods.png (549x400, 46.4K)

Lot of seething on him for some reason recently. I’ll admit his take on the vax and some stuff had me pissed for a while but I mean so what

Thanks for the lesson. Here's mine:
Now take my final instruction: learn how to avoid trash threads and for the love of Hitler don't fucking bump them. Stop replying to wannabeceleb fag threads, a good thread died for this. Here's the troll line; everyone posting beyond this post is trolled. Yes, (You), if you reply to me. Don't fucking click the button. Don't type in the quick reply window. Ignore faggots.

Attached: 1626526200803.gif (350x262, 1.34M)

>they're making fun of my favorite eceleb! he's literally hitler gaiz how dare you

Attached: face of the paypiggy.png (1118x885, 1.27M)

Shame most of his detractors on the web are bisexuals, boomers, and kike shills. All people need to say is that his vax take is wrong.

lol

I like him, but fuck off worry about your own hellhole first

not gonna listen mr. crooked nose

what's his onlyfans?

>conflict is manufactured to keep us divided
I feel like, if this was the approach, there would be WAY better ways to do it.
Like, what’s even the issue here?
>Basic human decency versus one frail old tyrants ego
Like, oh geez, I’m so torn, I don’t know which side to follow!

>Basic human decency

Attached: awfl biden wuz decent.jpg (750x785, 80.79K)

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT