Catholics in general are massively siding with Ukraine

Why is that? Ukraine isn't even a Catholic country. And this includes tradcaths as well. If anything, they're the most passionate ones about Ukraine on social media.

Attached: muh rosary.png (572x104, 17.72K)

Catholics LOVE Jews, that’s why. They want jewish refugees coming to America.

Modernist Catholics are leftists and Tradcaths are the biggest neocohens, that's why.

Attached: average tradcath.jpg (207x244, 8.58K)

Why are "tradcaths" the latest boogeyman for the søy left

Catholics hate Jews. It's literally protestant evangelicals bending backwards for Israel.

catholics worship jews and half the popes were jews

Has to be because of the whole David vs. Goliath thing.

Catholics root for the underdog so they could self insert

Google 'consecration of russia'.
It was one of Fatima's prophecies.

Galicia Ukraine is Greek-Catholic.

CHRIST IS JEW
PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JEW ON A STICK

Maybe in Potatoland, but definitely not here in Muttistan. I've been to Latin masses in all different kinds of places (ranging from diocesan, to Ecclesia Dei, and even SSPX), and most people I've met were radical zionists.
I wasn't raised Catholic so I've never been to mainstream (non-traditionalist) churches, but I suspect most Catholics there believe in the holohoax and support a two-state solution as a compromise between Israel and Palestine, judging from what I see on online Catholic forums.

>Protestants fail to comprehend the concept of Christian solidarity
wow, color me shocked

So Russians aren't REAL Christians but Ukrainians are, that's what you're saying?

It's because the ukranian catholic church is the largest eastern rite of the catholic church.

Russia is clearly the aggressor and Ukraine is getting buttfucked as we speak.

I think most Christian identify with the Ukrainians.

is that why you sacked constantinople?

>Russia is clearly the aggressor
Oh yeah, let's forget how Ukraine shelled the shit out of innocent ethnic Russians on their eastern border, right?
Russia has a right to defend itself and its allies like any other country, faggot.

>ukranian catholic church

Theres one in the town over

>Catholics LOVE Jews, that’s why
Yeah, I'm kinda done with Catholics. Fucking Jewish pagans.

Nah

You never heard of the Byzantine Rite?
It's a wing of Papist Catholicism that has been trying to win over Orthodox since the Austrian Empire.

No to be confused with Orthodox Greek Catholic Church (loyal to Patriarch Bartholomew).