Potential happening underway

Chinese jets heading to Taiwan

>>zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinese-jets-come-near-taiwan-beijing-blasts-us-fueling-fires-lead-ukraine-invasion

See what happens when you put identity politics before not voting for a rapey old man with dementia?

Attached: chinapla1.jpg (500x326, 14.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Taiwan-reports-9-Chinese-aircraft-in-its-air-defense-zone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol.

Based. The Western Order is crumbling worldwide. The East is rising.

Attached: 1644677012963.jpg (1235x823, 55.49K)

The rapey old man in office is why all of this is happening.

>zerohedge

They've been violating the airspace all day, I think they're just baiting for a response rather than actually planning to do anything

i'm so happy

Attached: 1644732525006.jpg (1024x777, 103.45K)

It's not America's job to stop china from reuniting their country. Rest assured one day they will and America will not be there standing in the way of 4 million Chinese soldiers because of an island it declared part of china in the 1970s

Happy you get to fight china. Yeah I can see that.

this

You also thought voting for BoJo was a good idea, and think the Queen is just tops, so we'll take that with a grain of salt and a pinch of scepticism.

I know

nope

I honestly don't think it be any different under trump

Yep.

I hate this timeline

Attached: 1644430897616.webm (720x480, 2.77M)

Trump put US troop in taiwan

Notice how quiet he's been.

Ching chong. Engrish!

Wtf did I just watch? Also checked hyper heil hitler

And amphibious invasion preparation would be a hell lot more noisy than a few jets.

and you think locking unvaccinated people up in camps was a great idea, and you also have the same queen retard

Spot the chad

>hint: its the one who stops stupid border issues without retaliating by innovative nonlethal gestures

This is how you survive and surpass belligerent countries and go on to prosper in a new century guys

Attached: FMXYoBTXIAIUoxU.jpg (568x442, 69.71K)

The star will gorge on clay?

A star is not a symbol regularly associated with china. Its probably the island will break away one when the ccp gets wrecked in a failed attack.

Get Ready For The Draft Boys.

Attached: YouSureYouWantToDraftMe.jpg (225x225, 15.31K)

asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Taiwan-reports-9-Chinese-aircraft-in-its-air-defense-zone

>Taiwan has complained of regular such missions by the Chinese air force for the last two years or so, though the aircraft do not get close to Taiwan itself.