WHERE IN THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS THIS FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER?

WHERE IN THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS THIS FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER?

Attached: biden avoider.jpg (1366x768, 128.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zo5y5wcQjVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being drugged up so he can give his 10 minute speech and go back to bed

Doing what he is supposed to do. Not give a fuck about a conflict that doesn't involve america. Now stfu kike

Attached: 1645683285610.gif (112x112, 260K)

MIA

Biden has perfected the strategy of hiding when things go to shit.

don't care and doesn't matter. no russian ever called me a racist, sexist, or homophobic.

Attached: 1625766399964.png (888x894, 736.94K)

seƱor joe made a speech quite recently. it takes a lot of energy out of an old, decrepit man like him. they need to pump his meds into him so that he can read the lines off the teleprompter.

Pretty much this, they're making sure he's lucid and drugged up enough to read a teleprompter without fucking up

i sleep .....

Attached: sleepy-joe.gif (628x640, 2.58M)

Why do you think this happens under biden? Bc he isn't in control and won't do sheet. It's the perfect time, id expect we see tiawan attacked before his term is over. Biden is a front. Ask yourself who are his handlers and what is their endgame?

He sleep

Morning poop after which he will take a nap and then maybe poop again. Busy day...

>even though i am

Taking enough lsd to talk to Floyd to seek his guidance

UH... I.. What was I going to say?

12:30 EST my guy

He goes to be at 7pm (6 when he's especially tired), and doesn't wake up until 10am. Give him a break and let him take his meds with some coffee.

Taking a nap.

they do it everyday on Any Forums....are you new here?

Joe Biden.... wake up....

Probably taking a nap as his SOTU address is being written for him.
Really convenient that got pushed back to just after this shit in Ukraine. Nevermind all the corrupt personal ties the Brandon family has in Ukraine.

He runs on nig time. He will be an hour late.

Hiding from this guy.

youtu.be/Zo5y5wcQjVU

Do not disrespect your president he's practicing the script to read it on live TV

He flew to LA to get his iron man suit

Kek

not his problem

Whoa those are some bad ass dudes.

It's nap time, c'mon man.

probably molesting children

And then after nap time it's puddin' time, then after puddin' time it's sponge bath time.

shitting his pants like a good zog puppet.

His carers havent written his script yet