So why was this good but Russia recognizing Donetsk and Luhansk as independent is bad?

So why was this good but Russia recognizing Donetsk and Luhansk as independent is bad?

Attached: Kosovo.png (1273x1271, 1.3M)

Literally beacuse US says it
Rest of cucks just parrot what master says

Because of Jews.

this
fuck amuttica and albos

i have wine bottle sized cock and that is all that matters i literally cannot be in wrong or bored in life fuck i love having a fat horse cock jesus christ

Attached: .webm (1080x1920, 1.79M)

>whataboutism
kys

This.

>no don't call out hypocrisy because it does not in my favor
soon afghan/ukraine/karabah treatment is waiting for you no one will save you

Got me to chuckle.

>hypocrisy
Okay then, why does Russia recognize Donetsk as part of Russia just because the population there is Russian but not Kosovo as part of Albania despite there being majority Albanian?

BECAUSE KOSOVO IS A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED NATION

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 8.9K)

despite the population*

Because we can and you will soon find out what happens after US diminishes

it's not us claiming moral good and conquering the world for it like US does

Why are you showing the map of Serbia?

NATO nations :
ItS OkAy wHeN wE Do iT

It’s not whataboutism. It’s directly comparable. They are territories that are made up largely of people who are of the ethnic group of the neighboring country and don’t feel any connection to the other country.
Kosovars are 95% Albanian, 2% Bosniaks, 1.5% Serbs, and the rest are other ethnic minorities. They were never Serbian.
Donetsk and Luhansk is Russian in every way except politically. They do not speak Ukrainian and never have

>el albANO

>Kosovars are 95% Albanian, 2% Bosniaks, 1.5% Serbs, and the rest are other ethnic minorities. They were never Serbian.
Retroactive revisionism of ethnic compositions post actual cleansings, exiling and mass murders and whitewashing all of it is worse then just making Kosovo* a meme country.

most americans don't know/remember kosovo

Also the big fuckup with ukraine was sactioning putin before he invaded. If he's losing hella money anyways then of course he's gonna go in. I almost think this is exactly what the west/MIC wanted to happen.

>Because we can
You thought this in the 90s too until bombs started flowing over your capital and you have been crying about this ever since. Just stfu you cocksucking kike

>whataboutism
This is not a formal argument you sperg. Learn when fallacies are relevant.

Because Kosovo is Muslim. Even if they're white Muslims they're still "oppressed" or something.

Because they recognised part of Ukraine, as independent country. Which is same bullshit, as recognising Kosovo.

Texas and California should be returned to mexico

This is how politics is, they support whatever benefits them not what is right. You should ask Russia why they support Serbia despite serbs never being a majority in kosovo

who gives a shit

you allied literal globohomo satan on the decline to protect you

he even botched Kosovo* into a misery hole ruled my several tribal crime families and the alternative is liberal retards taking over and muttifying you into Kosovars separated from Albanian identity.

I have nothing to say, and I have no intent of reaching an understanding. Time will show you your place and then we will reenact Karabah + all the resettlement Azeris did after it.

This wasn't good either.
Kosovo je Serbia

I'm not going out without taking with me 50 serbian hearts

Texas should be independent

lol spic
This wouldn't have happened if serbs didn't chimp out. Every single serb in Kosovo deserved to die, the fact we still left some of you alive is just proof we were too merciful
>memeflag
opinion discarded

This has to be the worst case of Stockholm syndrom I've ever seen on this godforsaken board

I don't have the right to not let you try. You could not push past 200 guys in trenches on the border with 5K rush when NATO supported you. I wonder what will happen without NATO :)

because jews rule america which is the global empire. we are fighting jewish power, which means supporting russia against jewkraine and it's jewish president.

If the woke Gay West doesn't approve then it is bad

>Every single serb in Kosovo deserved to die
GJ, you just displayed yourself, as mindless bloodhungry cunt, that is fulfilled with hate

I lurk Any Forums so I don't have to read dog shit reeddit words

Attached: 1641548957853.png (683x797, 506.99K)

Dosen't that summarize almost everyone in this board

>Cherry picking hate

Guess you're fine with all the Serb comments about genociding Albanians, fucking hypocrite, everyone gets what he deserves don't worry, you're next

They started this, we could just send all the Serbs safe and sound to their country but they had to chimp out

but albanians are literally incapable of anything, without nato your country just got stomped throughout history like bunch of goat fuckers that you are, noone even considers you threat, literal 160cm manlets in europe, lol!

Are there even any Albanian monuments in Kosovo before the 18th/19th century? Looking at a list right now, its all just random houses and shit being listed, no churches or anything actually monumental in nature.

>based italo
you do realise albo is your cousin though