Literal Bunkertroons

Attached: DCD80EA1-4C07-4D1B-BCCE-3BD9436CBD3E.jpg (828x529, 144.67K)

why the fuck?
AFAIK the war is happening in Ukraine, not USA

A HELICOPTER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: Monkaw.jpg (340x340, 12.82K)

the psychopaths in power want a war and they're nice and safe in their underground palaces. get ready to eat atomic shit, fren

They are cowardly faggots, mane.

>live debriefing from the panic room

Attached: 09D234BA-068A-4D4A-B6B1-982FDA778BC0.jpg (600x400, 79.1K)

Trump was such a bunkerbitch when antifa and black lives matter got within a few blocks of the White House! Kek. He was probably shitting his pants

yea user sourcez totally said so.
deranged cunt. get over it

it means the U.S. is preparing to get caught attempting a false flag, at which point several small mystery explosions will target the power grids of DC and/or NYC, along with a massive DNS amplification attack, taking out most of the internet on the east coast

Inshallah the bunkers will be tombs.

>>No blue tick

Literally who?

you will never be a woman

Bro, just trust me!

Remember when they made fun of Trump for taking shelter in his bunker as Washington DC was burned to the ground by antifa and blm? Guess you don't feel so confident do you Biden bitches.

POUR CEMENT OVER THE ENTRANCES!!! THIS IS OUR CHANCE!!!!

JESUS CHRIST, HURRY!!!!!!!!!!

what does this mean?
could this mean that the US will do such a bold move that America could be attacked on their own land?

Attached: 1637304602568.png (900x895, 1.54M)

ANtifa was about to French revolution orangeman
but orange man ducked like a nazi bitch
Antifa dont fuck around

>hordes of niggers swarm the white house
>omg trumps a bunker bitch
>Russian invades Ukraine on the other side of the planet
>omg politicians are stunning and brave for hiding in a bunker
USA is gay

The idea of this alone gives me a furious erection

preemptive hiding from their own people.
wwiii serves as both a distraction and a reason for their disappearances.
i don't give a fuck. everyone that had sense knew this was coming and WHY they were going to pull it.
every kike spamming wwiii threads are going to find themselves on the bad end of the bunker doors.

Bunker bitches

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 19.95K)

you need to understand that your leaders are cowards that at the mere suggestion of violence get their pants wet.

They send people to die, cause people to die, but god forbid something happens to them

Your leaders are unworthy of leadership

>Right now somewhere in the United States of America, AOC is in a secure bunker fantasizing about being raped

The people that built these shelters know exactly where to hit them. Mostly just destroying the vents that bring in air.

Slovak Police announces that Ukraine-Slovak border crossings are open and every Ukrainian coming will be allowed to enter Slovakia, even without a passport, pending individual review.

They try and build filters into the system so they can't get smoked out. But any viscous oil will hurt that system more than it helps

a bunkerjew just kvetched in my bunker

It makes for a good news story to scare miga niggers into dying on foreign soil.

Attached: spongebob-patrick.gif (424x320, 694.6K)

Unfortunately this. Government ought to be nothing but pencil pushers but unfortunately we've let their ego grow too much. Similar to how white collar yuppies got with Covid

Imagine the smell. I hope they didn't skimp on the ventilation system. P U!

Maybe they should have considered not being utter fuckups and thieves?

Attached: 1643738099633.png (293x369, 219.19K)