How to anger the entire glownigger community of the west with just one simple pic

>how to anger the entire glownigger community of the west with just one simple pic

Good luck Nick. You'll need a lot of it soon.

Attached: 1637130332545.png (445x434, 103.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/bennett-refrains-from-condemning-russia-in-first-remarks-since-invasion-of-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

>Amerijew state department owning the Ukraine government is Le Good because... Because it just is!!

Attached: AP21095701991338-e1617987238347.jpg (2027x1269, 532.21K)

You a retard?

White nationalist supports killing of white people by communists.

When did so many people here all of a sudden want the Soviet Union back?

Right around here

Attached: 1645625382476.png (1498x1386, 539.19K)

I personally have always had a soft spot for Russia because they liberated us from the Turks when the entire west refused to do so and Britain was even allied to them.

For the American posters, I guess that the same can be said except that the Ottoman government imposing cultural and even direct genocide on them is no longer Ottoman, and Putin seems to be opposed to it. I can understand them as a Bulgarian. Sometimes you must support a foreign power to weaken the grasp of the cancer that has imposed itself on your society because it has made itself irremovable internally.

Attached: 1626012403347.jpg (422x1024, 76.53K)

new 'toss just dropped by the way

Attached: 1616121660709.png (1280x427, 469.1K)

any streams for his event? when does it even start

Russians and ukrainians are not fucking white people, they are mongoloid asiatics

>Gay
>Supports Putin
Checks out.

>banned from every financial platform
>banned from every major social media platform
>banned from flying
what makes you think the entire glownigger community doesn't already want him dead

to be honest progressives are russian 5th column, they're just too retarded to realize this.
There are some things that conservatives will never change their minds about.
I'm sorry to tell you this many neets and Any Forumscels, but if your father knew you wouldn't have an offspring, he wouldn't have kids himself. That's why faggotry is so off putting to so many men. You may not care about it when you're just a teen, but once you turn into father you just don't want your kids exposed to it and the west is filled with it. Because why have kids if your kids wont give you grandchildren? Just put those resources into other, pleasure oriented things.
Progressive westoids are pushing the family, therefore the future of any nation to the right which many, MANY confuse with allying with Russia.

Attached: 1643485059634.jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

>The jewish rulers of my country suck so I will side with the jewish rulers of the rivaling country
Retarded

He is a spic nationalist

I too support Tsar Vladimir I. I hope he crushes tranny nigger zogbots until they run to their safe spaces.

Ur gonna need luck with your two-front civil war + world war buddy

which one? there are only 3.

Putin is a hero to the people

God damn london hates Nick lol always a bong flag

Whites loyal to zog aren't white

I
FUCKING
KEK'D

Attached: 1605163871503.jpg (1024x475, 88.64K)

>the jewish rulers of the rivaling country
Can you clarify who you are talking about here?

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-103103.jpg (1440x2166, 447.23K)

so go stop it retard
Putin is going to kill people
and your going to kill to stop putin

this is hillarious

They always did that

Based.

Attached: 9ut3kxlfrsj81.png (640x672, 391.56K)

If Jews are in charge of everything, why did they let Russia invade their new Israel?

>communists
utter melt

He's not a civ nat nor a ehtno nat, just a spic bug man/grifter with no real ideology.

Probably to remove the Ukrainians I would guess. You dont want any goys in your new jewish state now do you?

distraction from covid, marking of beginning of new world order, destruction of US hegemony.

pointless, retarded take from a Swede, shocking

The russian propaganda is in full force

Israel refuses to condemn the Russian invasion

timesofisrael.com/bennett-refrains-from-condemning-russia-in-first-remarks-since-invasion-of-ukraine/

It's over,, zion has spoken.

Attached: bennetandputin_86184.jpg (548x341, 43K)

What propaganda? This Ukrainian kike was at the front of Trump's impeachment and now wants you to die for his puppet Jew government in his former country. Please tell me why "Russian" propaganda is any less legitimate than the Jew pilpul the American government shits out

Attached: AP_20038805759356.jpg (3000x2000, 435.43K)

Fuentes knows absolutely nothing about the JQ.

because he himself is a glownigger