HOLY FUCK RUSSIA IS COMMITTING WAR CRIMES

twitter.com/UkraineNews0/status/1496856725626007554

twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1496857653661818887

Ukraine fucked around and really is about to find out today after the resident villas get smashed

Attached: ukraine war 2.png (302x490, 206.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/russia-china-nikolai-patrushev-vladimir-putin-biological-weapons-1581896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck are you created threads everytime i try to make one it glitches out

There is a captcha dumb ass

hohols are not human

don't care if they kill some piglets

as an american you should know what a nuisance hogs are

I dont give a single shit about ukranians but this has political implications because every other european retard and the UN will consider this horrible war crimes

if you replace holols with russians you are on spot. these russians shills i tell you...

Shit looks like Gta online lol

Death to Russia may it burn to the fucking ground

Why does Ukraine look like Africa?

>2 Ukrainian jets
>dogfight
Fuck I hate Twitter so much its just disinformation and retardation every second. The internet is going to get Shut down if war goes full scale because of retards like this being unable to shut their fucking mouths for 10 seconds instead of screaming like retards ITS HAPPENING.

retarded burger fuck

MiG-29 is not used by the Russian army, these aircraft are outdated. There were a lot of shots of Ukrainian MiG-29 flights today. This wonderful man is trying to pass off the attack of a Ukrainian plane as a Russian fighter strike.

The hits keep coming. USA building biological weapons in Ukraine.

newsweek.com/russia-china-nikolai-patrushev-vladimir-putin-biological-weapons-1581896

Attached: kekl.jpg (623x1280, 82.8K)

I want Russia in ashes. I want to watch Putin die in 4k and I want to watch everything he loves burn before he does.

Just for the record I could crush Putin's skull underneath my boot and watch his brains spill out everywhere like the yolk in an egg

>USA building biological weapons in Ukraine.
based
it’s not war crines if it’s against russian filth

I hope every Ukrainian will never forget the name Anthony Fauci.

It's not a war crime if you win

What is off frame, thoufh? What is being targeted?

>russians being the bad guys

good morning US, glad you're finally waking up and seeing it. maybe next time you will stop calling putin ''based''

russia is a literal demon to be glassed

>Dogfight between a Ukrainian MiG-29 and a Russian Su-35 over the skies of Ukraine today
Both are Ukrainian MiG-29s

America have been killing civilians for 20 years now.

first video is mostly fake
second one is just two fighter planes flying

>RUSSIA IS COMMITTING WAR CRIMES
>source: twitter
yeah, fuck off

Attached: 1645458017219.jpg (600x708, 72.36K)

Russians now have the name of child killers.

Good job Ivan I hope you are proud of yourselves

Wonder is it retaliation after Ukrainian police shot those ejecting pilots dead

Ace Combat: Zero Mercenary Run

This is the fakest, gayest shit I've ever seen. Has nobody ever been to a fucking air show before? The sound would be deafening and overwhelming if you were that close to one of these planes flying overhead.

This is the worst psyop ever and you fucking retards are falling for it so hard.

Attached: 1608571655751s.jpg (250x188, 6.3K)

4 dead 10 wounded from a cluster rocket at a hospital.

Attached: tt.png (2000x656, 1.8M)

>Firing near a building with civilians is a war crime
I guess they cant fight literally fucking anywhere since the world is filled with civilians

>war crimes
Is this supposed to be a shock? Look at what theyve done throughout their history. Look at how they genocided and raped their way to Berlin.

Oh but wait, Any Forums isnt a natsoc board anymore. Everyone's on their knees for a KGB agent who's married his children off to jews and who wants to 'denazifi' the west.

I haven't, but I have recorded guns OK my phone before. What is deafening to my naked ear was picked up by my phone just fine.

Someone posted this on twitter. Low fly looked real, but the missile looks fake

Attached: fakeTrail.png (508x724, 348.79K)

Death to Amerimuttistan may it burn to the fucking ground

Attached: 1645645157327.png (727x720, 531.39K)

What a joke. All the photos and videos you see of civilians getting BTFO are probably staged by Ukraine to get sympathy and support from outside. That photo of the dead bicycle kid and the old woman is highly SUS.

jets don't dogfight like that, a trained pilot would never reverse in a whatever circle fight that would be.
As for the first video, I can't say this is fake but a bit of logic would tell you that for a lot of reasons that firing shit at a simple house while flying so low is stupid, for one you don't want debris disabling your plane, and also, why would a tank or whatever hide behind this house?

This war is thanks to you mutts

Fake footage, aviation fags here can see through your shill bullshit.

What payload is that? Is it a rubber dummy or something?

lol wat?
America has done this shit every decade before most of the people on this board was born.
They still do it right now through proxies.
None of these fuckers are innocent, fuck out of here.

Kek, saved
Pic related
Kys glowie shills and go fight this faggot war yourselves

Attached: F4AA8799-6F47-48A9-ACBE-A36E3A403932.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

That was an accident, Boris hands were Shakey because he hasn't had his vodka rations yet.

Attached: communist-pepe-the-frog-anons-kids-t-shirt-49093080~2.png (407x412, 137.76K)

bump

death to amerimuttland

vs Democracy

Attached: 39635345_303.jpg (700x394, 43.78K)

Imagine louder and constant. You wouldn't be able to hear anything else.
Conditions wouldn't be right for contrails at such a low altitude.

Wonder whats happenin in Ukraine to warrant false flag carpet bombing your own citizens, and why does this entire thing has a astroturf vibe quite similar to what happened back when Erdogan took power after the "failed coup"

because the pilot is snownigger

Nobody answered for the crimes you committed when bombing us mutt